Eden Harvz #22 Eden’s fishy bits, Lloyd’s saggy tits. How long till the engagement splits?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hopefully I've done it right 🤣

This is most liked from @Chipss
Yayy what an honour guys! Well we’ve had an eventful few days I think pretty much half of last thread filled up in the last 24 hours!
Now cue the incessant engagement videos 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Well that last thread went fast!
I bet this engagement was all pre planned to take the lime lime off all the terrible things she’s been saying lately and the drama

Reactions: 9
I’ve only looked at her Instagram but it’s so odd that Freya didn’t even put “congratulations” on the photo she shared. Especially when there’s Yaz crying like an Italian widow.

It’s either bs and the engagement potentially already happened or Freya and Lloyd don’t get along. I know Freya removed him and her sisters as friends on Instagram awhile ago but she’s since added him back and he’s not followed her back.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
“I’m only 5000 away from 3 million, I’ve been trying to get to 3 million for so long, but I feel like these holiday vlogs, people have loved”…

I mean, I don’t think that’s why they’ve followed Eden, considering you was there for two days before and didn’t have a huge increase until you announce something like an engagement 😂 your followers increased because of that. Nothing else.

Nice of Eden to tell her followers she just had a quickie and now having a wee before getting ready. I’m sure everybody wanted to know that.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
“I’m only 5000 away from 3 million, I’ve been trying to get to 3 million for so long, but I feel like these holiday vlogs, people have loved”…

I mean, I don’t think that’s why they’ve followed Eden, considering you was there for two days before and didn’t have a huge increase until you announce something like an engagement 😂 your followers increased because of that. Nothing else.

Nice of Eden to tell her followers she just had a quickie and now having a wee before getting ready. I’m sure everybody wanted to know that.
Will be awkward once it’s at 3m if it goes back down to 2.9m 😏

• Haha
summary of last thread

Eden has being doing lots of crappy things being called out for them but to her loyal cult followers she is still the bees knees and can do no wrong. If Eden says jump they say how high.

She is currently holidaying in Tenerife doing things that are no different to what they do at home in her bedroom both a pair of lazy fucks ones a alcoholic with moobs and the other is a snooze.

THEY ARE ENGAGED 🤢 it was probably to distract from everything going on and now we are all in for a treat of the engagement and wedding TikTok’s and activities all for the clout.

The news wasnt well received by everyone who doesn’t wear Eden tinted glasses but to everyone who does it was the best news ever and a few well known tiktokers have connected and reacted including, imogenation, Yorkshire peach and of course Yaz.

who knows what Eden will pull next but all is to come in thread 22 I’ll be right here with ya folks waiting for the next thing to go wrong.

Reactions: 15
I would say Eden is extremely manly and lloyd is so feminine looking it’s weird at times could be like a tyrant couple.
The fact he owns no other trousers is getting ridiculous, he looks awful in them cause they make his legs so short 😂😂😂 I wish she would stop buying him tit and buy him more trousers lol.
Surely if it’s that hot yours wanna wear shorts too.

• Haha
No offence but her views might be good at the moment but the minute she’s home back to making her weak pathetic boring content, the views will be back down again. They’re only good at the moment because stupid enough, the deluded fans are over the moon for her being engaged after 4 months..

Reactions: 5
I’m no relationship expert, but I’ve never seen such toxicity! It’s not healthy!

Reactions: 4

Bullshit. She's 5000 away from it rounding up to 3mil. Always with the lies lies lies. A small one, yes, but a lie nonetheless.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.