Eden Harvz #21 The money nicker, skiddy knicker, nephew kicker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s the same vibe as when someone’s pregnant and announces it then one tit always says “hardest secret to keep”. Just trying to find a way to make it about themselves which is what her and Eden are like tbf. They’re too similar in looks and personality so their friendship won’t last
Just sounded odd to me.

Like , I know what you mean people say “so glad I can talk about it now!” To prove they knew before but what’s with the whole “so grateful you told me before” like she could prepare an over the top congratulations post or something suppose 🙈😵💫

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They all act as if Lloyd is the saviour of the world. Eden’s old enough to look after herself (even though she’s too idle to do so). She thrives off the attention she gets. But she’s putting out an awful message to her young viewers that the only saving grace is getting a boyfriend.

She should be promoting finding happiness in yourself.

Reactions: 9
Yaz was the same when poppy and jay announced their pregnancy wrote "best kept secret" people slagged her and she deleted the comment 😂

Reactions: 7
Edens number one fan Amber has just done a tiktok saying she's been happy crying for 45 minutes for Eden.

Someone get me off of planet Earth please, Mars looks quite nice at this point in time

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I think Lloyd is the same too. Cooks up a basic pasta meal and they all act like he’s a true gentleman looking after the house. They both fester up in her pit of a room looking out for themselves only.

It’s so creepy how he’s moved in with her family, he’s in his 30’s. I would be ashamed to say if that was my situation and yet they broadcast it to the dozens.
This is what I said earlier. I believe in everybody having a soulmate out there absolutely, but the way she keeps saying she knew from the minute she met him, the same time he interviewed her drugged and pissed out his head and she didn’t even batter an eyelid. It took him 3 months to get her out on a date so I refuse to believe it was love at first sight. The fact they’re engaged whilst still living at her mum and dads isn’t romantic either. Sorry but no. I still fully believe that Lloyd has settled for the sake of it. He is 33, all people his age have kids, engaged, moved out and married. Of course he was going to settle for whatever he could get. He knew it would be hard to try and find someone around his age who would be single. The fact he has got with someone 9/10 years younger says that too. She won’t admit it either but Eden got with him too because she was hating being single, I don’t care how much she said she was “independent”. She already told us about her ex’s and how they were one after the other. He has got in a relationship with her and her followers, that won’t change and it will begin to annoy him eventually. I’m sorry but you DO NOT know someone after 4 months, absolutely not. I don’t care if they’re living together or not. 4 months isn’t a long time at all.

Reactions: 15
I’ve just noticed they got engaged, in a restaurant. I thought it was a fairytale engagement according to Yasmin? I mean, “I'm not one to gossip” in the famous words of Dot Cotton but I wouldn’t call that a fairytale engagement. It’s literally the bare minimum. I know he made a effort with the Prosecco, roses etc which the restaurant did anyway and which is slightly romantic but I wouldn’t say it’s so romantic. He could’ve easily got a table, set it up on the beach with the same settings etc. That’s more fairytale. As for Lloyd and his latest TikTok, give it over mate about she didn’t know what was going to happen. She absolutely did. She’s only been saying for the past 4 months that if you was to propose tomorrow she would say yes. She said that from day one. She absolutely did know.
Lloyd could have proposed to her on a live whilst she was on the toilet and Yaz would still say it’s a fairytale engagement.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
These videos that she’s uploading are annoying me now. You’re telling me the whole time they were sat at the table, she didn’t look around and notice HER PHONE on a stand recording them? 😂 bollocks! She bleeping knew, because we all know if she didn’t know she would be screaming and jumping with excitement when he got down on one knee. I refuse to believe it

Reactions: 6
Edens number one fan Amber has just done a tiktok saying she's been happy crying for 45 minutes for Eden.

Someone get me off of planet Earth please, Mars looks quite nice at this point in time
I'm not being funny but that Amber is obsessed and its quite scary

Reactions: 8
I dont know much of that Eden I just dislike her for some reason, sometimes she pops on the fyp ,how long she been with her boyfriend?

Reactions: 1
Yaz was the same when poppy and jay announced their pregnancy wrote "best kept secret" people slagged her and she deleted the comment 😂
Yaz is definitely the person that checks in at a hospital on Facebook with a sad face smiley and when someone in comments asks what happened, she says DM me babe 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
You just know what’s going to happen. Every video and picture, the ring will be on show. All of a sudden, Eden is thinking she’s a comedian. The comments are cringing me to duck too. “The fiancé has left the building” oh my Christ, get a grip.

• Haha
Honestly she gets on my tit ends. "I never thought this would happen to me." you are 24 years old and have been dumped a few times. Haven't we all that's not trauma either it's called real bleeping life

Reactions: 14
I’m pretty sure most, if not all, people on this thread knew it was a set up all along!
A few days holiday, then an engagement 🙄
Of course she knew it would happen, it was pre planned 😂😂

Reactions: 7
You just know what’s going to happen. Every video and picture, the ring will be on show. All of a sudden, Eden is thinking she’s a comedian. The comments are cringing me to duck too. “The fiancé has left the building” oh my Christ, get a grip.
I don’t know if I can continue to watch her because the wedding content will just be so nauseating.

All these comments “this is true love” annnnnd no it’s not so. I’m not saying you need to be together 10+ years but I do think you need life experiences together, live together etc.

His proposal was tit too “I love you with all my heart. Will you marry me?” .. that’s how little they know each other because that is literally the most generic proposal.

Lloyd would have never got a second date with any of us on here after that ick inducing dance he did on the first date.

Also the most minor thing but him getting her some salami because “they haven’t had it for quite a few days” - haven’t they literally only been there 2/3 days?! 😅

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.