Eden Harvz #21 The money nicker, skiddy knicker, nephew kicker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What makes me laugh is the fact people said their relationship is no different to what they do on Love Island, yeah right ok but the thing is the majority of people who go on Love Island, they’re together all day everyday for 2 months, they have challenges thrown at them, testing their relationships etc, they then come out and majority of them break up within a few months

Reactions: 7
You can tell from the video when he’s down on one knee that it’s a re-enactment, she’s not looking confused as to what he’s getting out of his pocket, such tit acting
Hard to look confused when you’ve bought your own ring 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
For the sake of the poor child I hope to god a pregnancy announcement isn’t pending.. I’ve just got a feeling in the next year or so it might be 😩

Reactions: 6
I love the way she’s only liked the comments on her TikTok video from known and verified people!! 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Of course it’s staged, last night she dropped in that she doesn’t drink apart from the odd sip of Prosecco and tonight she sipping bubbly ya know just to let us know she isn’t “lying” about not drinking, covering her ass basically.
Lloyd is hugely insecure about Dan and has proposed just in time for Eden to be swept away on cloud nine so she wouldn’t even think about ruining her dream TT wedding (wouldn’t count on that though) also as an appeasement gesture about him going to Amsterdam “baby u are gonna be my wife I’d never jeopardise our happy ever after” the man looks totally fed up the past few weeks.
Also my 19yr old daughter just came in and said “see Eden is engaged is this the big distraction from grooming and bullying that poor girl”?….
This is probably exactly why they've done it! Distraction! And more money grabbing opportunities. Ugh!
She'll no doubt be arranging an engagement party next with all z listers and the 'paps' taking photos

Reactions: 3
Sorry. I’m dead. “So glad I don’t have to keep quiet anymore” vibes.

duck ME. 4 months and theyve never been apart cause Eden cries every time he goes anywhere… he moves in to her parents and now they’re engaged. Passing it off as “when you know you know”.

Can’t wait for a duet from Yaz crying so she can lap up a bit of attention from it🥱

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 18
He could potentially have bought a temp ring. If she’s anything like me she will want to choose her own. I chose mine as my partner (bless him) has terrible taste and my face would’ve shown that I hated it 😂 So we bought it together (he paid) and I had to stare at that bastard ring in a bag for six months before he proposed 😂 Proposal was nothing special to others but it was perfect for me. Just us, in our living room with our dog, not filmed etc.
Still think they’re both cunts though don’t worry 😂

Reactions: 8
He could potentially have bought a temp ring. If she’s anything like me she will want to choose her own. I chose mine as my partner (bless him) has terrible taste and my face would’ve shown that I hated it 😂 So we bought it together (he paid) and I had to stare at that bastard ring in a bag for six months before he proposed 😂 Proposal was nothing special to others but it was perfect for me. Just us, in our living room with our dog, not filmed etc.
Still think they’re both cunts though don’t worry 😂
Many girls pick their own ring, I like that cause you end up with something you love. But I have a feeling Eden won’t just be picking her own, she’ll be paying for it too. And she’ll get a new colour Stone Island jacket for baby Lloyd for the wedding 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Sorry. I’m dead. “So glad I don’t have to keep quiet anymore” vibes.

duck ME. 4 months and theyve never been apart cause Eden cries every time he goes anywhere… he moves in to her parents and now they’re engaged. Passing it off as “when you know you know”.

Can’t wait for a duet from Yaz crying so she can lap up a bit of attention from it🥱
Yaz read here 100% because that’s what was said here. She’s so involved, doesn’t she have the most incredible life ever, go live it then

Reactions: 3
“I knew from the moment I met him”…. The moment you met him he was off his face babbling shite at you! And didn’t you refuse a date with him for ages??

Reactions: 18
Lloyd gives me such bad vibes, I feel like this whole thing is a plan for him, like a series of transactions to get what he wants. I can see him absolutely rinsing her, off into the sunset and loads of ugly crying on the loo tiktoks.

Reactions: 10
It’s annoying cause she thinks what they have is super rare and special, but we all feel like that when you’re in a new relationship, honeymoon period! Then it wears off in a year 😂😂

Reactions: 17
“The best day of my life”.. didn’t she say the same when she reached 1 million followers, 2 million followers, when she got verified, when she met Lloyd like what one is it Eden mate cause they all can’t be the best day of your life. Stop blagging it now. No one else does 5 videos about it. They announce their engaged and that’s it until the day of the wedding. She ain’t no different to them others

Reactions: 5
I haven’t had time to catch up yet so I’m sorry if this has been said already.
HOWEVER… I wish my ex had a camera already set up when he proposed to me … it clear view… so I had recoreded view of how un-yes my yes was….. that is all..: catching up on threads now

Reactions: 5
Well, I’ve googled Eden’s name and there’s no breaking news articles that she’s engaged so she can’t be that famous 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.