Eden Harvz #19 Big crook, little cook. Welcome to our bedroom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is off his head! How embarrassing.

I cringed so much on that insta story puffing on a cigar. Oooooh you're hard aren't you, wouldn't mess with you lad.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The lights flicker the wrong way and Lloyd could be mistaken for a ghost

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Thread suggestion. I just wanna keep it simple.

Eden Harvz #20 - Living in scum with a dirty bum.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I personally couldn’t think of anything worse than having the local green lanky giant and mafia midget man coming charging at me 😂 why is she walking like that

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They’re all live on dan spraggs tt if anyone wants a laugh at the state of them

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The second hand embarrassment is almost unbearable. Eden babe, your fella is 33 and off his face on live in front of thousands. How are you not embarrassed

Reactions: 9
DA09280F-ECFF-4D90-B24F-0BACFBA23222.png
Damnnnn! Didn’t she pay a ridiculous amount for her extensions? Do they do refunds?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I just came here to say about the hair. Why does she talk to Lloyd like he's a young child

Reactions: 3
View attachment 1171830

what a profile. Looks like Morph
😆😆 Well done on screen shotting that.
I noticed Eden was walking with long strides to shorten herself. But right at the start she stands normally, and still towers over ol' dinky Lloyd, even with his 2 inch stacked heel lift trainers.

Yeah Eden, you're so confident in your relationship but you're utterly embarrassed that you're the taller one. Why?
In the words of Cher "Schnap outta it!"

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Christ wtaf are they doing
edan to Lloyd do you want me🤮🤮
and her green extensions on show 🤣🤣🤣
it would serve them all right if they got possessed

• Sick
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.