Eden Harvz #11 Hi karma, here’s to everyone finding out that Eden Harvz ain’t quite the charmer🥂😏

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eden used to give her address out for anything free, remember when she was showing packages and gave her own address out and followers show up to her house and she acted petrified 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Someone please explain to me why the duck Eden is in the face of loneliness campaign. Sorry she's far from bleeping lonely when she has all her family around her I'm sorry but it's bullshit some of us don't actually have any family and spend Christmas alone, no presents, no joy, no festivities, real loneliness. Putting her in the campaign is a slap in the face and an insult. I'm actually going to have to take a step back from this thread and her I think because she's really starting to piss me off and this, this is just a joke.

Reactions: 16
I'm actually so upset that she's the face of loneliness. Of course you can be lonely surrounded by people but surely there's an influencer out there who was actually lonely throughout lockdown. Who didn't live with family, who didn't break & bend the rules. Who didn't have thousands and millions of followers to go live and chat to all the time. At this point she'll do anything to get paid.

Reactions: 6
I’m assuming Eden has been very quiet today?… it’s always quiet for me as she blocked me 😅

Reactions: 1
She hasn’t been too quiet today, but she’s been uploading the same crap content as usual which is nothing important to talk about. Apart from this video, where she’s attention seeking once again and pretending to cry about a scenario that happened many of years ago ?? I just don’t feel this is relevant information we should know about ?? She should keep some things private because she soon moans when things are out there she don’t want people talking about like her sisters addiction etc ?? But I guess it’s for likes, views and comments.. as usual.. she will soon be moaning about everybody knowing who she’s seeing but she shouldn’t of done the video of him at winter wonderland and kept him a secret ey

Attachments

She hasn’t been too quiet today, but she’s been uploading the same crap content as usual which is nothing important to talk about. Apart from this video, where she’s attention seeking once again and pretending to cry about a scenario that happened many of years ago ?? I just don’t feel this is relevant information we should know about ?? She should keep some things private because she soon moans when things are out there she don’t want people talking about like her sisters addiction etc ?? But I guess it’s for likes, views and comments.. as usual.. she will soon be moaning about everybody knowing who she’s seeing but she shouldn’t of done the video of him at winter wonderland and kept him a secret ey
I’m sorry but the other people aren’t to blame for Yaz’ addiction. You could say the same about her from their point of view. If you’re an addict hanging around with other addicts then you’re all influencing each other. The Harvey family can do no wrong, it’s everyone else that’s the problem.

I’m sorry but the other people aren’t to blame for Yaz’ addiction. You could say the same about her from their point of view. If you’re an addict hanging around with other addicts then you’re all influencing each other. The Harvey family can do no wrong, it’s everyone else that’s the problem.
I feel like this sounded like an attack at you but it’s aimed at Eden 😂

Reactions: 7
I mean well done on yaz getting herself out of addiction but do they need to make videos about it everyday? It was about ten years ago. She acts like she's just started recovery. It's teen nearly ten years! Deal with the trauma before you project it into your kids!

Reactions: 8
So which one of her ex’s left her to go to Spain? I swear she makes these stories up as she goes along in life

Reactions: 3
She’s had her hair done AGAIN 🤦🏼‍♀️ I can’t keep up.
I thought she slated Poppy and said she can never do her hair properly or has she gone somewhere else?? Also anyone find it weird the video that Eden’s mum filmed of her and it pans down to her chest and body…

Reactions: 1
Surprise bleeping surprise the prick is in the shops without a mask well its around her chin but not on.

Reactions: 3
The absolute cheek of them to take the kids to mcodnalds and get them a water, if they are eating that processed shite one bottle of water doesn't change it. Get them a fruit shoot for duck sake. No wonder calis sat there fuming 😂

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.