Eden Harvz #11 Hi karma, here’s to everyone finding out that Eden Harvz ain’t quite the charmer🥂😏

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She joined the live very hyper today, she came on around 4pm and the first thing she said was “I’m getting ready to have my pussy waxed”.. she spent the whole hour and half with the “dark humour” she apparently has.. included to mention she messaged her management saying “hi benji, if there’s any collars going with “Dignitas”… count me in..

Dignitas is “Dignitas is a Swiss non-profit members' society providing assisted/accompanied suicide to those members of the organization who suffer from terminal illness and/or severe physical and/or mental illnesses, supported by qualified Swiss doctors independent of the organization.”

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
She joined the live very hyper today, she came on around 4pm and the first thing she said was “I’m getting ready to have my pussy waxed”.. she spent the whole hour and half with the “dark humour” she apparently has.. included to mention she messaged her management saying “hi benji, if there’s any collars going with “Dignitas”… count me in..

Dignitas is “Dignitas is a Swiss non-profit members' society providing assisted/accompanied suicide to those members of the organization who suffer from terminal illness and/or severe physical and/or mental illnesses, supported by qualified Swiss doctors independent of the organization.”
What did she mean by collars? I don't get that

What a sick duck. Does she not realise that people SUFFERING with cancer go there to end their lives as they're fed up with living in so much pain???.. It’s not even a funny joke, imagine saying that to someone who just had to go and say bye to their ill father…

It’s so tiring seeing Eden use ‘dark humour’ as an excuse to be a nasty little girl and say horrible things

Reactions: 8
So I took a step back… and my goodness I think this is surely over stepping the mark. When will this lady stop!. Something needs to be done she can’t keep getting away with this!

Reactions: 6
She's gross. Bit in the live where she said her lips looked like she'd been sucking off Gandhi. Again it's back to knowing her followers tuning in are school age. I notice she's been shadow banned too 🤔

Reactions: 4
What does shadow banned mean im such an oldie to this?.
Her profile doesn't appear in the top results section on search and her profile is waaaaaaaay down at the bottom of the user section.

Her profile doesn't appear in the top results section on search and her profile is waaaaaaaay down at the bottom of the user section.
Her videos appear in the "top" search but no direct link to her profile as normal.

She will say irs humour again! Eden if you read this I’m glad you blocked me as I would be coming for you. And as for toir management who you represent .. whoever it it’s needs to be informed of your behaviour it’s shocking!!… to think you was begging parents to let there kids follow her. I’m not saying I’m the perfect person for people to come to however one thing I make sure is I do try and keep my platform clean and I go live every lunchtime and have lunch oh and another thing which I’ve always done is appreciated the support I receive!

My spelling is shocking by the way by the way 🤣… ohh I didn’t think shadow banned existed. Learn something new all the time

Reactions: 2
Just me that thinks someone's gonna slice there leg open shaving like that?

She will say irs humour again! Eden if you read this I’m glad you blocked me as I would be coming for you. And as for toir management who you represent .. whoever it it’s needs to be informed of your behaviour it’s shocking!!… to think you was begging parents to let there kids follow her. I’m not saying I’m the perfect person for people to come to however one thing I make sure is I do try and keep my platform clean and I go live every lunchtime and have lunch oh and another thing which I’ve always done is appreciated the support I receive!

My spelling is shocking by the way by the way 🤣… ohh I didn’t think shadow banned existed. Learn something new all the time
Oh you've obviously missed where her management are just as bad as her 😂. They are the shitshow that ran the children in need live. They were there. They don't care!

Reactions: 2

Oh you've obviously missed where her management are just as bad as her 😂. They are the shitshow that ran the children in need live. They were there. They don't care!
I can’t see anything

She is rancid. How can she wrap her arms around her young followers but make the most hideous “jokes” and talk about sex/genitals in such a revolting way knowing they watch her videos or lives. She couldn’t influence a fly.

She thinks does think she’s become this sex education therapist, yet again something she’s not trained in but given that she would probably say she’s done a few lessons online like she did with the mental health scenario. She literally came on live in the weirdest mood ever on TikTok.. then again on Instagram just now saying “okay be safe guys wear a condom” 🌚

She might or might not have dark humour but to make a joke about people with serious illnesses who want to end their life as they can’t cope anymore. That’s just so below the belt.

Reactions: 5
I think she just needs to decide who her target audience is. Is the the vulnerable young teens she begged parents to let them follow her for eat with me to help them now your telling them about humping teddy's, self pleasure, where to buy sex toys & anal. Or is it curious coming of age teens who want to learn more about their bodies? Because there's a big difference in maturity and curiosity from teens who can't eat a meal without a video of Eden to teens who are exploring themselves. Is she gonna put a warning for 18+ content on her page? Because whiles it's very very true some teens are curious 16 is the legal age of consent. 18+ to be sending nudes or anything spicy like that. I'm not 100% sure on this either but I think you need to be 18+ to buy sex toys. It's not right to be telling young girls they should get off with a vibrator 2 times a day because it helps with stress, or to touch themselves when they aren't horny. I know she's just implying these things but it's dangerous. If this is the road she's going down it's not enough just to say oh I'm not a parent it's not up to me what they watch. Okay just give 14 year olds the impression they need to buy a vibrator and ram themselves with it twice a day & it'll make them happy. Her advice if I'd heard it at her age I'd have thought I needed to be hyper sexual and doing all this stuff to figure out my pleasure.

Also she's never had a smear? Is it different in England? Iv had 3 in Scotland and I'm 30.

Hit the nail on the head!

She thinks does think she’s become this sex education therapist, yet again something she’s not trained in but given that she would probably say she’s done a few lessons online like she did with the mental health scenario. She literally came on live in the weirdest mood ever on TikTok.. then again on Instagram just now saying “okay be safe guys wear a condom” 🌚

She might or might not have dark humour but to make a joke about people with serious illnesses who want to end their life as they can’t cope anymore. That’s just so below the belt.
Totally agree. There’s having dark humour, then there’s being an absolute sick c**t. She is becoming the latter with her “jokes” that way over step the mark

Reactions: 7

Then something will go wrong again, she'll get called out and claim she never wanted to educate people on sex. Usual pattern from Eden.

Noooo don’t even tell me that that was supported by her management! What the hell!…

Reactions: 1
Noooo don’t even tell me that that was supported by her management! What the hell!…
I'm surprised you missed that, it was ran by her management & their clients were the people doing it. They were in the background. Her management are a tit show 😂

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.