Eden Harvz #11 Hi karma, here’s to everyone finding out that Eden Harvz ain’t quite the charmer🥂😏

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve never liked Dori for some reason, she’s done nothing to annoy me I’ve just never liked her haha. I’ll have to have a nosy to look at her tiktok to see
Love how Eden’s worried she has COVID but she’s right in the thick of that fair
I love her but I didn’t dislike her, if you get what a mean. She did a farting one the other day and tagged Eden in it, a couple of videos shes sortednof acted like Eden now. she was live the other night too and I noticed a few things eden does that Dori didn’t do before.

Yaz’s recovering addict videos are so boring 🥱

Also anyone else think Eden looks like Lord Farquaad 🤢

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I feel like Dori is acting like eden since she’s started hanging round with her
I feel like she's always been fake and the fact she's with Richard kind of says a lot about her cause he's always given me the creeps but now she's all pally with Eden she's being more her true self

Why’s she always gotta jump on trends and ruin them 😂

🤮🤮 The face she pulls at the end I know she thinks it makes her look sexy but it really makes her look anything but

Her whole face just looks weird. She looks like a space raider. Tell me that’s not the same expression lollll
I'm never going to eat them the same way again 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Just come across ANOTHER a video of Yaz crying she’s got no friends.. so many people offering to be her friend in Wales yet no replies to any of them? Is that because they’ve not got many followers or a blue tick?

Reactions: 3

Why just why. One why does she think this is attractive and also got to feel sorry for anyone else on the train with this twit making posts thinking she'd something

Just come across ANOTHER a video of Yaz crying she’s got no friends.. so many people offering to be her friend in Wales yet no replies to any of them? Is that because they’ve not got many followers or a blue tick?
Honestly are we shocked she has no friends. No!! She's a bully just like her sisters. There's a reason none of them have any friends.

Also yet another undisclosed ad from Eden
Screenshot_20211204_212028.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Her (and every other c*nt) who isn't wearing a mask makes me so bleeping mad!! I also lost my grandpa to Covid, my aunt has it atm, colleagues and friends have had it - it's not gone away, so why THE duck is she going out? Also more to the point why's she not done a bleeping PCR if she thinks she has it?! so entitled, I'm embarrassed to even be from the same county as her ffs

• Angry
Reactions: 9
I was pretty indifferent on her but this whole covid thing has made me realise she is an absolutely moronic twit. My dad has one lung & struggles wearing a mask, and this botched barbie doll thinks its a good idea to go be a super spreader just for fun. Health anxiety my left tit.

Reactions: 7
Considering she blamed people for her grandads death and made a big song and dance about what she’s EXACTLY doing now. Every day telling everyone to stay the duck in, doing adverts for Covid etc. She’s a bleeping twit.

Reactions: 9
I was pretty indifferent on her but this whole covid thing has made me realise she is an absolutely moronic twit. My dad has one lung & struggles wearing a mask, and this botched barbie doll thinks its a good idea to go be a super spreader just for fun. Health anxiety my left tit.
I have extreme anxiety and still wear a mask. When I get overwhelmed, like today in the shop I stood facing the shelfs, pulled it off, took couple deep breathes and put it back on. We are adults, we need to be responsible!

Reactions: 1
I have extreme anxiety and still wear a mask. When I get overwhelmed, like today in the shop I stood facing the shelfs, pulled it off, took couple deep breathes and put it back on. We are adults, we need to be responsible!
Exactly! Anyone that thinks about other people can do it & wear a mask or isolate. She just can't be arsed because she thinks she's impervious. She's nothing more than selfish.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Not Eden thinking she’s so entitled being on a train and not wearing a face mask when she lost her grandad to coronavirus and blamed everybody else for it whilst preaching to the high heavens about her beloved father being SOOOOOO vulnerable..

no, it possibly couldn’t be Eden could it 😱

Oh bore off Yasmin will ya? Thinking you’re so entitled too being so involved and feeling the need that you have to comment back to everybody so you feel somewhat important when in reality nobody gives a flying duck who she was on the phone too..

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 5
I've only just relised that that Lauren Saddington is the one from more than just a princess page on Facebook. I used to watch her through lockdown with all the lockdown quizzes she did .never even put two and two together and relised it was her until today 😆

I hate when she tried to do dancing videos, her face gives me just divorced pissed up auntie at the local pub. Just cringes me out so much

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She talks about getting the ick all the time… her trying to dance gives me the ick. I’m literally like 😬 watching her attempt them!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Saw her date dancing like a Fanny and instantly adopted it as a personality trait. She'll have a bucket hat by Christmas

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Saw her date dancing like a Fanny and instantly adopted it as a personality trait. She'll have a bucket hat by Christmas
She was with him last night at that party she was at, imagine them two on the dance floor thinking they’re amazing when they just look like the uncool auntie and uncle at a wedding reception 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.