Eden Harvz #11 Hi karma, here’s to everyone finding out that Eden Harvz ain’t quite the charmer🥂😏

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t see all this as she has blocked me. So I have no idea what she’s been up to. I am so tempted to ask her to dual me or at least ring me on Instagram as I have so many questions…

Reactions: 3
Funny how that video of Marvin came out with her stress nosebleeds after some people were questioning her braids!
speaking of nosebleeds, who was it that said she looks like Bella(nosebleedfitz)? Because I see it a lot now when she doesn’t have her makeup but I think it’s more the eyes

Reactions: 4
I can’t see all this as she has blocked me. So I have no idea what she’s been up to. I am so tempted to ask her to dual me or at least ring me on Instagram as I have so many questions…
I wouldn't bother. Someone who tried to call Eden out before done this and Eden would just send her voice notes crying & begging her to stop. Offered her money to stop calling her out. Sent voice notes from the bathroom floor saying it was her fault she was vomiting. It was extremely manipulative.

Reactions: 5
Absolutely love the fact she's posted a photo on her insta story of her with a girl of colour just try and prove that her having braids is ok lmao! Can this girl get any worse?

Reactions: 2
Absolutely love the fact she's posted a photo on her insta story of her with a girl of colour just try and prove that her having braids is ok lmao! Can this girl get any worse?
That girl she posted I was watching her mums live on tiktok and she was very annoying 😆 people in the comments was asking her to find people and she would just run up to them 😆

Can someone please explain where the 3rd long term relationship happened.. she said she was with one of them from 16 to 20ish then was with Marvin who she split up with around time of first lockdown. So when was she with the other one? unless was from being younger if so obsessing over someone from that long ago is rather strange.
As for her grooming behaviour she needs kept away from these events I wouldn't want my kids around her

Can someone please explain where the 3rd long term relationship happened.. she said she was with one of them from 16 to 20ish then was with Marvin who she split up with around time of first lockdown. So when was she with the other one? unless was from being younger if so obsessing over someone from that long ago is rather strange.
As for her grooming behaviour she needs kept away from these events I wouldn't want my kids around her
It doesn’t really add up as she’s said different time frames every time she’s spoken about it. From what she’s said 1st boyfriend must of been from like 15-18. Marvin around like 20/21 because she was still sort of seeing him during the March 2020 lockdown when she had just turned 22 then I think but ended it during that lockdown and the other one must of slotted in between then but it can’t of been years and years like she makes out.

It doesn’t really add up as she’s said different time frames every time she’s spoken about it. From what she’s said 1st boyfriend must of been from like 15-18. Marvin around like 20/21 because she was still sort of seeing him during the March 2020 lockdown when she had just turned 22 then I think but ended it during that lockdown and the other one must of slotted in between then but it can’t of been years and years like she makes out.
The callum best one confuses me, like when did he come into if she was in a committed relationship from like 16-21 and then went with Marvin?

Reactions: 4
You don’t think some of these guys overlapped do you? Also when did the guy with money for “eating a hotdog” fit in?? A lot of her stories have plot holes in them

Reactions: 7
Yeah she’s admitted before to being flirty etc with Marvin when someone else was already around but says it was the end of their relationship?! Not sure which relationship that was or would be because it never makes any sense with the time frames. So wouldn’t surprise me if Callum best was a similar thing. Her and Marvin were on and off it seems as well so she’d maybe slept with people then too.

I’ve already come on here and said I’m with Marvin’s nephew and from what I saw of her videos yesterday, I got my boyfriend to tell him what she is saying about him without his permission. He said they don’t even talk anymore. Marvin does enjoy a drink, yes. Eden knew this before. Also the fact she is insinuating he hit her by posting a bleeding nose has pissed me off so much as he would never lay his hands on her or any woman. He has children of his own and they are also annoyed she’s doing all of this for some views. I actually cannot stand her. And the way she’s speaking about where he lives,looking down on the area, saying she doesn’t feel safe? It’s London babe relax. She’s acting like he used her for s3x but is always saying she’d do it again with him and going on about him being black.
I’m sure she’s only posting this picture of her bloody nose because of the stupid comment she made under that girls DV video and the backlash she got, so is now trying to make herself look like a “survivor”. She is disgusting and trying to drag Marvin’s name through the mud as she knows he doesn’t have social media and THINKS he won’t see it. No I see it love, and I tell him.

Reactions: 23
So relationship wise since I watched her she's always spoke about the childhood friend guy who was like a part of the family I think that's Dan. He's the one she's always said was nice and she left him for Marvin. Marvin who we know. Then the guy she went with who would take her to hotels and be horrible to get or make them leave family events early. Sleep with other people. Went in lads holidays and cheated. Then here's a ex who was homeless and lived with her, I don't know if that's a guy 1 or 3 or if it's a 4th guy. And I don't know what one got married and fled to America either 😂

Her imaginary fling with Calum best could have happened at any time in between those I guess.

So relationship wise since I watched her she's always spoke about the childhood friend guy who was like a part of the family I think that's Dan. He's the one she's always said was nice and she left him for Marvin. Marvin who we know. Then the guy she went with who would take her to hotels and be horrible to get or make them leave family events early. Sleep with other people. Went in lads holidays and cheated. Then here's a ex who was homeless and lived with her, I don't know if that's a guy 1 or 3 or if it's a 4th guy. And I don't know what one got married and fled to America either 😂

Her imaginary fling with Calum best could have happened at any time in between those I guess.
I can help there Dan is the one she slagged off recently the one whose now married and living in America. He's the one she was with not only the longest but who she claims she fell out of love with and who in her own words made her cringe when he visited from America and would say things like gas station and candy because how dare he adopt words used out there where he now lives and use them over here anyways yeah he's the one who now is married and who she used to make do YouTube videos in the hopes she'd get noticed. For someone she doesn't love he and all her other exes feature enough in her videos though the obsessed twit

I’ve already come on here and said I’m with Marvin’s nephew and from what I saw of her videos yesterday, I got my boyfriend to tell him what she is saying about him without his permission. He said they don’t even talk anymore. Marvin does enjoy a drink, yes. Eden knew this before. Also the fact she is insinuating he hit her by posting a bleeding nose has pissed me off so much as he would never lay his hands on her or any woman. He has children of his own and they are also annoyed she’s doing all of this for some views. I actually cannot stand her. And the way she’s speaking about where he lives,looking down on the area, saying she doesn’t feel safe? It’s London babe relax. She’s acting like he used her for s3x but is always saying she’d do it again with him and going on about him being black.
I’m sure she’s only posting this picture of her bloody nose because of the stupid comment she made under that girls DV video and the backlash she got, so is now trying to make herself look like a “survivor”. She is disgusting and trying to drag Marvin’s name through the mud as she knows he doesn’t have social media and THINKS he won’t see it. No I see it love, and I tell him.
But surely it’s not enough to just tell him? Can’t he do something if she’s shading his character especially with his line of work?

Reactions: 1
But surely it’s not enough to just tell him? Can’t he do something if she’s shading his character especially with his line of work?
I’m absolutely no expert and haven’t looked in to it but playing devils advocate… in the particular video where she insinuates he caused the bloody nose she doesn’t say his name or show his face? (I know she has showed it on previous videos) and she doesn’t actually say anything, It’s all implied/ heavily suggested! we know what she’s doing but I’m not sure it would be anything enforceable? Correct me if I’m wrong though! Just speculating

I’m absolutely no expert and haven’t looked in to it but playing devils advocate… in the particular video where she insinuates he caused the bloody nose she doesn’t say his name or show his face? (I know she has showed it on previous videos) and she doesn’t actually say anything, It’s all implied/ heavily suggested! we know what she’s doing but I’m not sure it would be anything enforceable? Correct me if I’m wrong though! Just speculating
I think you're right. What doesn't go in her favour though is all the videos she's previously posted about him and the fact he's the only black guy she's been in a long term relationship with. My other issue with her is that often she makes it sound as if Marvin abused his position and groomed her and took advantage of her which could actually cause issues with jobs for him cause takes one person to recognise him and turn around and say to his carers company and be like no we don't want him looking after our grandma/grandad/mum/dad as he took advantage of a young girl whose grandad he was caring for. She doesn't realise the tit she posts can actually damage these people's lives.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.