Eden Harvz #11 Hi karma, here’s to everyone finding out that Eden Harvz ain’t quite the charmer🥂😏

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I once new someone with ocd who couldn't help but clean all the time but hated it. She didn't enjoy it but had to or she believed something bad would happen.

That's oddn because when she was called out about joking about it last week she said one of her friends went though that she would never be like that. She could have just used her own situation.
This is what I was thinking she said her friend went through it why wouldn't she just say she had been through DV herself if she used to get beaten by Marvin..Doesn't make sense. Surely even Eden wouldn't lie about DV..

Reactions: 2
This is what I was thinking she said her friend went through it why wouldn't she just say she had been through DV herself if she used to get beaten by Marvin..Doesn't make sense. Surely even Eden wouldn't lie about DV..
She mentioned it in one of her many videos about exes said how one used to hit her and cheat on her

And what does her followers get out of this exactly? Why does she always feel that her followers need to constantly do everything for her. Follow this, follow that.. so she can get her sleeve done? That doesn’t benefit her followers? It benefits hers. She’s such a user it’s unbeliavble, Lee is “fully booked” for the next two years but somehow he’s always at home? How’s that work? 😂

And what does her followers get out of this exactly? Why does she always feel that her followers need to constantly do everything for her. Follow this, follow that.. so she can get her sleeve done? That doesn’t benefit her followers? It benefits hers. She’s such a user it’s unbeliavble, Lee is “fully booked” for the next two years but somehow he’s always at home? How’s that work? 😂el
Deleted already, what was it?

It was on her insta stories too basically if Lee gets to 2k on YouTube he'd do Eden's full sleeve in the next 3 weeks
Why does even think her 16 year old followers want to watch lees massive fish tank 😂. 2000K followers but only about 5 other fish guys watching his content

Why does even think her 16 year old followers want to watch lees massive fish tank 😂. 2000K followers but only about 5 other fish guys watching his content
Considering majority of her fans are 10+ it's kind of gross asking them to follow a man in his 40s

Reactions: 4
Has anyone made a thread for them yet? I saw a comment somewhere on here saying he cheated on her and it's well known, I'd love to hear that tea! I like them as a couple but I think her quitting her job will harm them. She was live with Dan and chloe earlier and Eden joined the live, Chloe didn't even react it was strange
I haven't saw one. I wouldn't know where to start with making it either. I'm not good at the recap run down things.
There is a thread - think it was created today, i'm not sure how to link it but I just searched 'charlotte cucurnia' and it came up x

Reactions: 1
Her recent insta story “the majority of my audience is 18-24” who is she trying to kid 😂😂😂😂 (no pun intended 😂)

• Haha
Her recent insta story “the majority of my audience is 18-24” who is she trying to kid 😂😂😂😂 (no pun intended 😂)
Bull I could go into her comments section right now and the majority are 10-16 she wishes her audience was 18-24 lol

Also what the duck have I just read.
Funerals aren't photo opportunities Eden have some respect at least
Screenshot_20211128_221841_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Angry
If you click on the profiles where she’s reshared their stories you can see most of their ages 😅
14 years old, 17 years old and a 13 year old.. I believe the 14 year old is the one where she asked if she’d bought her a d!ldo 🤮

• Angry
So she's posted about what the video of Marvin was meant to be about but she really said a whole load of nothing. Didn't address the bloody nose. Only mentioned the ex she left for Marvin. Said he was a great carer but he would leave work and drink a bottle of rum everyday. He has his life and she wasn't a part of it. Nothing juicy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.