Eden Harvz #11 Hi karma, here’s to everyone finding out that Eden Harvz ain’t quite the charmer🥂😏

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel so sorry for Freya, she looks so bored and not at all interested. We all know she’s not that into TikTok anyway, but knowing Eden she probably pulled the anxiety card saying how she desperately needs Freya there with her because of her ✨mental health✨ and everything else she has. Poor Freya looks so bored, I mean I would be too being in a warehouse full of wannabe celebrities and a load of screaming young fans..
She does not suit them braids at all!

Reactions: 2
Wonder why eden went home when judging by some insta stories I've seen there was some bands on afterwards and the after party

Reactions: 1
Wonder why eden went home when judging by some insta stories I've seen there was some bands on afterwards and the after party
That will be her anxiety babe she has it so bad and can't be around loads of people and Freya probably had a panic attack and it would have been too much for them. Bless them 🥰 Such brave angels and so selfless

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That will be her anxiety babe she has it so bad and can't be around loads of people and Freya probably had a panic attack and it would have been too much for them. Bless them 🥰 Such brave angels and so selfless
Well that's a load of lies 😆 saw someone's tiktok live earlier who was walking around and eden was in a big group of people surrounded by them .sounds like more of her lives

Also didn't know where to put it so I'll put it here as she's in same management but has anyone seen the sus house offical new post? Sounds like there no longer in the house everyone and one of the members has stole loads of things from the house and done a runner

• Haha
Well that's a load of lies 😆 saw someone's tiktok live earlier who was walking around and eden was in a big group of people surrounded by them .sounds like more of her lives

Also didn't know where to put it so I'll put it here as she's in same management but has anyone seen the sus house offical new post? Sounds like there no longer in the house everyone and one of the members has stole loads of things from the house and done a runner
What did they expect from a group of wee guys that they were asking & encouraging to do stupid videos? They wrecked the room at the children in need live as well. Mark Hamilton left the house like 3 weeks ago to

What did they expect from a group of wee guys that they were asking & encouraging to do stupid videos? They wrecked the room at the children in need live as well
From what I understand it was just one of the guys they terminated his contract so he's then destroyed the house but it's someone that's recently signed for a record deal as well

• Wow
Huh? Wasnt all the content they were encouraged to post immature? How can you encourage people to be immature then get mad when they are & ask them to leave? I guess it's only funny when it was at the expense of others. Not when it effects them.

From what I understand it was just one of the guys they terminated his contract so he's then destroyed the house but it's someone that's recently signed for a record deal as well
Oh well. Every single bit of their content was based around being wild party boys and doing tit like that. They had them smashing up pumpkins in the house, smashing food over each other etc. I dunno what they expected to come from people that they wanted to act like that.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Huh? Wasnt all the content they were encouraged to post immature? How can you encourage people to be immature then get mad when they are & ask them to leave? I guess it's only funny when it was at the expense of others. Not when it effects them.
I think there saying that they terminated his contact for whatever reason and then he then came back to the house after living there rent free and was immature and destroyed the house .so no idea what he did to get his contact terminated but the state of the house after what he has done to it is disgusting

I think there saying that they terminated his contact for whatever reason and then he then came back to the house after living there rent free and was immature and destroyed the house .so no idea what he did to get his contact terminated but the state of the house after what he has done to it is disgusting
I don't feel sorry for them at all. They wanted them to act like this when it suited their narrative.

Eden has seen better days ain’t she? bleeping hell, what did she think she was going to look like? She hasn’t done herself any favours with that hairstyle, not with the size of her wamp forehead and egg head. There’s been a lot of mixed feelings about the whole event today. Obviously Eden and Yasmin have said it was the most perfect day but according to Charlotte and Connor, it was disorganised, unprofessional and not even packed and they were bored.

It didn’t look that busy according to stories tbh, it did look empty compared to Tokfest..

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Eden has seen better days ain’t she? bleeping hell, what did she think she was going to look like? She hasn’t done herself any favours with that hairstyle, not with the size of her wamp forehead and egg head. There’s been a lot of mixed feelings about the whole event today. Obviously Eden and Yasmin have said it was the most perfect day but according to Charlotte and Connor, it was disorganised, unprofessional and not even packed and they were bored.

It didn’t look that busy according to stories tbh, it did look empty compared to Tokfest..
I saw the picture and it really looks like the right side of her head has been stretched out on Facebook or something. Kinda distorted 😂. Charlotte can't stop complaining about stuff lately. She's got a wee bit of money from Connor getting his knob out and thinks she's the high and mighty. How is she surprised an event full of nobody's was shite 😂

• Haha

Yeah I saw a few people's lives and compared to tokfest it looked a lot less busy .I don't know if that's because it was in London or what but I would have thought this would have been better than tokfest with it not just having tiktokers there plus social in the city has been around for a couple of years so I would have thought it would be more organised

Maybe some people didn't go because of the weather. Like they didn't want to start tracking down in it yesterday because it was safe

The weather has been baltic in London today, it’s been so windy and raining more or less all day so that could be why there wasn’t many people, depends where they was travelling from but I honestly thought an London event would’ve been more busier than a Birmingham event but maybe I’m wrong, but I know I’d rather go London 😹😹

Reactions: 3
Watching horsey Eden insta story today gave me the creeps. Huging kids awkwardly. No adults around. I know she is no Jimmy S. but still uncomfortable to watch.🤢🤮 and Yaz with make up from b&q and dry lips gave me the boak!

Reactions: 5
I couldn’t think of anything worse than having Eden cuddle me, can you imagine the smell? She’s wearing a fake leather jacket that probably stinks as it is, with the added scent of cigarettes, sweat and just a load of other things.. which she tries to cover with 5 different perfumes. I just couldn’t think of anything worse..
it’s quite clear to see the bad genes runs in the family of fat mouths. Imagine waking up to that, I feel sorry for Lee having to wake up to that face. Also, Eden had her nose done? Looks like she needs it done again. 😹

Attachments

• Haha

What!!!! You're saying that the Queen Eden Harvz, saver of children, bringer of eating, slayer of transitions would lie about mental health. 😱 Sacré bleu say it isn't so. You lie. She is protected don't you know

I couldn’t think of anything worse than having Eden cuddle me, can you imagine the smell? She’s wearing a fake leather jacket that probably stinks as it is, with the added scent of cigarettes, sweat and just a load of other things.. which she tries to cover with 5 different perfumes. I just couldn’t think of anything worse..
it’s quite clear to see the bad genes runs in the family of fat mouths. Imagine waking up to that, I feel sorry for Lee having to wake up to that face. Also, Eden had her nose done? Looks like she needs it done again. 😹
🤮🤮🤮🤮 The dirty cow doesn't even wash her hands after the toilet either so imagine those grim hands on children makes me feel sick thinking about it

• Haha
If anyone calls her out she'll just say it's fine because it was a black person who braided her hair. I'm black I feel like white people can wear braids. But there's a huge difference between appropriation and appreciation. She fetishises black people so much that I don't think having braids would come from a place of admiration or liking style. She's been black fishing so badly lately.

So she's just got two french braids. I'm not totally mad at that. I think the issue with me
Is just what Iv saw in regards to her attitude towards black people.
did you see her she describe her ex (I don’t know his name) but she said something like “I dated my grandads carer, BLACK (inset exaggerated mouthing of the word) gold tooth (insert shocked face) …” I don’t see what relevance those had to be mentioned. She’s never said “my ex WHITE with a love for shopping at ASOS” before. I think you’re onto something. Kim K might’ve found fame through shagging Ray J but that’s not the same thing Eden.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.