Eden Harvz #11 Hi karma, here’s to everyone finding out that Eden Harvz ain’t quite the charmer🥂😏

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone asked on yaz live last night why Lee gave eden dog food he said because he thinks it's funny. I'm fully aware what goes on in military initiations etc but why is he doing it to yaz and eden? Is it a lack if respect or what I just don't understand

Someone asked on yaz live last night why Lee gave eden dog food he said because he thinks it's funny. I'm fully aware what goes on in military initiations etc but why is he doing it to yaz and eden? Is it a lack if respect or what I just don't understand
He even let Carla eat the dog food twice before mentioning it. I think it psychotic behaviour giving intoxicated people his urine to drink. An absolute creepy bastard.

Reactions: 6
He even let Carla eat the dog food twice before mentioning it. I think it psychotic behaviour giving intoxicated people his urine to drink. An absolute creepy bastard.
See this is another thing that irks me the amount of times those cows have slagged off Carla and mocked her drinking habits but then Eden posts tit that makes her look all loving and sweet like no we all know you're a vicious cow about your mum

Reactions: 5
Aw she’s posted another compilation of photos of her by the pap😂😂 she’s the type of person to ask the papparazi to take photos of her.
then you get REAL famous and successful people begging them to stop
Eden would reap it up

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why do people even continue following her at this point? All she does is fake cry then throw together recycled videos of herself in an edit that we’ve all seen before numerous times but in different order 😂 Creating new content must be hard when you’ve got no original talents ay

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Never known a family to video themsleves crying so much. Phones glued to her hand and she can't googled if David Attenborough is dead but she can video every single time she crys

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It's not her looks that make her ugly for me. It's her personality, mind, actions, words, heart. Off the top of my head I can't think of any other tiktoker as vile as her

Reactions: 8
Oh look, she’s made yet another montage of herself.. That’s 2 montages she has made of herself tonight😂… Someone has duck all to post and is craving her massive ego to be stroked by kids 👀

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Screenshot_20211122_235640_com.instagram.android.jpg

Ah yes giving CHILDREN intimate advise
Also she might not have talked about lana read backwards in front of Acer but she gets to see the questions before she posts it's always unsettled me how she picks such sexual questions and then is all I'm with the kids. Well don't pick those questions then you daft cow. Also talking about Acer's shits like wtf Eden why are you so obsessed with farts and shits.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
She put a thing for asking questions and said not to hold back or something basically enticing people to ask these things

She put a thing for asking questions and said not to hold back or something basically enticing people to ask these things
She does it constantly and then makes up the excuse oh I'm here with the kids like girl you knew these questions were going to get asked and you're clearly just doing it for attention however you giving advice to minors about their private parts is super inappropriate and you know full well their minors because the questions asked literally say stuff like when I'm older or as you grow up. That's not things adults would say so for her to answer them it's so inappropriate

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.