Eden Harvz #11 Hi karma, here’s to everyone finding out that Eden Harvz ain’t quite the charmer🥂😏

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish someone would take one for the team and shag her for god sake! I think she needs a good rogering. I am always suspicious of overly nice people like it's so fake that it makes my skin crawl

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m still on page 5 of this. Haven’t read the other 2 yet am just up. Eden’s been on quite the spree in the early morning I see her comments are back on etc. I’m still laughing at the fact shes sooo shocked by the fact she’s been given this label. YOU created this label babe.

Found this.So she’s aware she’s blown up because of her videos helping people with MH but now she’s not arsed and wants to offend anyone. She’s used people who needed guidance in any shape or form on an app just for her benefit
Eden’s been on quite the spree in the early morning I see her comments are back on etc. I’m laughing at the fact shes sooo shocked by the fact she’s been given this label. YOU created this label babe. And this short video kind of explains it all really. I bet there’s more! Anyway let me read the rest of this thread I was shocked when I came across this. She’s attempted to bring normality back to her account and thinks the distraction has worked. Your time is coming

Reactions: 1
Cheryl has landed… I wasn’t going to but I am here now. Firstly I can’t believe how people are justifying her comment, secondly if she behaves so out there with dark humour online how does she behave at home, thirdly people saying I’m using her for clout, and how I was asking for Freya and yazs address to send her wax melts.. yeah I was until I seen her comment. I’ve argued with family members because of there disrespect it’s who I am. Yes I didn’t use tik tok the way it supposed to or been at the beginning ( as some of you lot know 🤣). I didn’t upload the video and think ooo I’m going to get veiws and follows.. there’s a lot more going on if I wanted views and comments. I was calling her out because she made a comment .. oh ( I’m still angry by the way don’t know If you can tell) and what’s this crap.. matching energy?… and if I’m that bad why has she blocked me and not messaged me you know why cause she knows I’m right that’s why and if I can grab evidence like that then what else have I got that’s the reason why… anyways morning all ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She’s got to the stage where she thinks she’s so popular she’s invincible. She thinks she can do and say what she wants because everyone will find her funny and everyone will have her back if anyone says otherwise. It’s all gone to her head. She’s not funny half the time, she’s immature and massively inappropriate. For a 23 year old woman she’s got a lot of growing up to do.

Reactions: 9
Cheryl has landed… I wasn’t going to but I am here now. Firstly I can’t believe how people are justifying her comment, secondly if she behaves so out there with dark humour online how does she behave at home, thirdly people saying I’m using her for clout, and how I was asking for Freya and yazs address to send her wax melts.. yeah I was until I seen her comment. I’ve argued with family members because of there disrespect it’s who I am. Yes I didn’t use tik tok the way it supposed to or been at the beginning ( as some of you lot know 🤣). I didn’t upload the video and think ooo I’m going to get veiws and follows.. there’s a lot more going on if I wanted views and comments. I was calling her out because she made a comment .. oh ( I’m still angry by the way don’t know If you can tell) and what’s this crap.. matching energy?… and if I’m that bad why has she blocked me and not messaged me you know why cause she knows I’m right that’s why and if I can grab evidence like that then what else have I got that’s the reason why… anyways morning all ❤
Nah good on you for posting it's about time she was pulled up on her crappy behaviour. Her and Yaz honestly believe she's untouchable that she can cry to the camera and it's all forgiven. The girl is a danger. I don't give a tit what the original poster says she can sit in the bin with Eden on that one, glamorising abuse that way is disgusting and you know that Eden commenting that would make the impressionable minors that follow her think it's okay to comment on abuse posts because they don't know better.

The people commenting defending her calling everyone bullies need to wake the duck up and stop eating her tit. She's a toxic manipulating witch and honestly her karma is coming to her I cannot wait for the day everyone actually realises she only cares about money and herself

Reactions: 5
She’s got to the stage where she thinks she’s so popular she’s invincible. She thinks she can do and say what she wants because everyone will find her funny and everyone will have her back if anyone says otherwise. It’s all gone to her head. She’s not funny half the time, she’s immature and massively inappropriate. For a 23 year old woman she’s got a lot of growing up to do.
i just can’t get over how she thinks that comment was ok… Also she messaged the lady after she got called out. Like I said before and I’ll say it again this the biggest mistake I think I’ve seen her do

Reactions: 2
This!! Because she has so many people following her people are scared to speak up because that's a lot of people who would cause a lot of damage. Her fans have sent threats before and look at her she's voice noted and paid people off for speaking out so she thinks nobody would ever cross her but people are wising up slowly but surely. She can post sympathy videos all she likes it won't change that she's an ugly person

Nah good on you for posting it's about time she was pulled up on her crappy behaviour. Her and Yaz honestly believe she's untouchable that she can cry to the camera and it's all forgiven. The girl is a danger. I don't give a tit what the original poster says she can sit in the bin with Eden on that one, glamorising abuse that way is disgusting and you know that Eden commenting that would make the impressionable minors that follow her think it's okay to comment on abuse posts because they don't know better.

The people commenting defending her calling everyone bullies need to wake the duck up and stop eating her tit. She's a toxic manipulating witch and honestly her karma is coming to her I cannot wait for the day everyone actually realises she only cares about money and herself
To be fair I was very nervous about posting as the last time I did that it was to go for a tik toker but I was new to tik tok and didn’t know what I was doing. This time I thought nah I can’t sit back whilst I’ve been supporting this woman.

Hey Cheryl!
we are already friends on Tt but I shall not say any more 😁

good for you! I’m disgusted at her making those dv comments. I myself am a survivor.

she can joke about dv but………
Nobody else can joke about sick ok makes sense! 👌🏻👌🏻

Reactions: 4
To be fair I was very nervous about posting as the last time I did that it was to go for a tik toker but I was new to tik tok and didn’t know what I was doing. This time I thought nah I can’t sit back whilst I’ve been supporting this woman.
Thing is its so scary how many people defend her. The amount of comments saying she was lovely and wouldn't do anything nasty etc and I even saw comments referring to the live where she slated Sofia defending her because it's her friend like that makes it okay. They're so blinded by her and honestly that's 6 why she thinks she's as special as she is, doesn't help that twit of a mother of hers coddles her with lies about how special she is

Hey Cheryl Laura here,

The people who defend her are children mainly. And the adults that defend her I can only presume are brainwashed by her narcissistic behaviour.
I still can’t get my head around the inappropriate questions on Instagram she does knowing her following are mainly children and if a bloke was doing that he would be branded a onse.

She said she doesn’t want to be a mental health advocate but she gained a following from being just that. Taking advantage of vulnerable people has become a full time job for her.
She also stated in one of her videos last night that she doesn’t want to be a responsible adult and she’ll continue regardless
Okay Eden don’t change but you’re in the wrong the job and the way you’re carrying on you’ll keep getting outed.

Reactions: 3
It's about time she grew up and stood on her own 2 feet and stops getting yaz to fight her battles for her. Very childish behaviour she's like the kid who says oh I'll get my big sister on you

Reactions: 8
So when are people going to wake up she has taken the piss out of Caroline flack giving this whole mental health blah blah and then she is bullying people on a charity live real good role model the thing is what she’s done is bullying and bullying lead Caroline Flack to go the way she did bullying is not acceptable and yet she does it time and time again and uses her dark humour to worm her way out she’s is sad lonely Woman lets not forget her having private conversations and video chats with young minor The parents had to step in to stop the young minor doing things that was pushed on her if she was a man the police would be involved because of her and the way she is with under 16 gives me a vibe of a Paedophile using young children for her gain and manipulating them

Sorry just been on the phone with my therapist to cancel all further appointments because I no longer need therapy to deal with my trauma from my SA because it's God's plan 🥰 silly me I'm so glad Eden posted when she did and put me straight on why it happened she's so thoughtful isn't she.

Reactions: 12
Yaz just said on her live that some girl messaged her saying how easy it was to find out where she lives 🙄 she said “I’ve got ring cameras and my husband is ex armed forces” is that a weird way to brag is it? Also her lips are still dry AF. Gets her husband to buy her loads of clothes and makeup but can’t take a sip of water every so often or apply a bit of Vaseline to her lips

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh wow, how rude of that she has becomes. Rewind a few months ago and she was crying on her bathroom floor due to the hate she was getting. So she says, like duck does she have a assistant who sits there logging in and deleting stuff before she can say. What a load of tit that she types. She’s on her phone 24/7. She’s the one deleting comments the fool because she has no life. Funny how some of the comments stay on for a very very long time 😉 keep the attitude Eden, you’ll loose followers and then you’ll be non existent like the smithy family, with just their little minions left. Isn’t it funny how her true colours are coming out now?!

We will all wake up tomorrow and them comments will be gone, she’s just saying it now as it’s early hours of the morning and hardly nobody will see them. Come the morning, they’ll be deleted.. I bet

Oh there we go, it’s already deleted..

It’s like she has this mad moment for 3 mins, saying what she truly wants to and then deletes the comments before anyone can see.. silly girl, but luckily enough we have some fast people on here who notice everything and will always have evidence in black and white.

We all know she does care, otherwise she wouldn’t of even replied to the comment. So that’s a lie, if anything she cares too much.. hence why she does attention seeking posts
I'm not sure if this correct but I don't think you can be logged into the same account on two different devices at the same time? Surely it would log the first person off?

I’m still on page 5 of this. Haven’t read the other 2 yet am just up. Eden’s been on quite the spree in the early morning I see her comments are back on etc. I’m still laughing at the fact shes sooo shocked by the fact she’s been given this label. YOU created this label babe.

Eden’s been on quite the spree in the early morning I see her comments are back on etc. I’m laughing at the fact shes sooo shocked by the fact she’s been given this label. YOU created this label babe. And this short video kind of explains it all really. I bet there’s more! Anyway let me read the rest of this thread I was shocked when I came across this. She’s attempted to bring normality back to her account and thinks the distraction has worked. Your time is coming
The great thing about this video is she can't delete it or turn the comments off. If she didn't want to be known for being mental health advocate she should have stopped when the eat with me's was gathering a lot of attention. She should have made a video saying, "please don't rely on me, I'm not a trained professional. Please seek help of some sort" and so on.

Last edited:
Oh wow, how rude of that she has becomes. Rewind a few months ago and she was crying on her bathroom floor due to the hate she was getting. So she says, like duck does she have a assistant who sits there logging in and deleting stuff before she can say. What a load of tit that she types. She’s on her phone 24/7. She’s the one deleting comments the fool because she has no life. Funny how some of the comments stay on for a very very long time 😉 keep the attitude Eden, you’ll loose followers and then you’ll be non existent like the smithy family, with just their little minions left. Isn’t it funny how her true colours are coming out now?!

We will all wake up tomorrow and them comments will be gone, she’s just saying it now as it’s early hours of the morning and hardly nobody will see them. Come the morning, they’ll be deleted.. I bet

Oh there we go, it’s already deleted..

It’s like she has this mad moment for 3 mins, saying what she truly wants to and then deletes the comments before anyone can see.. silly girl, but luckily enough we have some fast people on here who notice everything and will always have evidence in black and white.

We all know she does care, otherwise she wouldn’t of even replied to the comment. So that’s a lie, if anything she cares too much.. hence why she does attention seeking posts
You’re so right tho, it’s scary how she has these mad moments late at night where she loses it and posts a crappy reply to someone and then deletes it … Not a good look for an influencer with a large following of kids lmao

Yeah, you can be on two different devices at the same time, you can’t watch a live on two devices. I’ve always watched a live on my phone and watched TikToks on my iPad but besides the point, she’s talking tit. She doesn’t have an assistant 😂 she’s too tight with her money..

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.