Eden Harvz #11 Hi karma, here’s to everyone finding out that Eden Harvz ain’t quite the charmer🥂😏

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Found this.So she’s aware she’s blown up because of her videos helping people with MH but now she’s not arsed and wants to offend anyone. She’s used people who needed guidance in any shape or form on an app just for her benefit

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
The truth always comes out and her true colours will just keep on showing.

Her time is coming.

Reactions: 6
The thing she needs to relise is that people only followed her because of her eat with mes .I followed her after she kept coming onto my FYP because of her eat with mes

Reactions: 3
She must be reporting Cheryl's videos about molly mae. It keep disappearing and coming back up

Gaslit? Even the master manipulator who has a A* is gaslighting.
She's the definition of a gaslighter
Constantly forcing the narrative everyone else is at fault and has the wrong end of the stick and that she's lovely and it's just dark humour

Guys, I can’t keep up. We’ve gone from having 1-5 posts a day to non stop posts.. I love it though

Reactions: 2
Guys, I can’t keep up. We’ve gone from having 1-5 posts a day to non stop posts.. I love it though
Same and I'm struggling to keep up with other threads too pmsl Eden's caused quite a stir again and omg I'm so sick of the comments on Cheryl's post still defending her

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Same and I'm struggling to keep up with other threads too pmsl Eden's caused quite a stir again and omg I'm so sick of the comments on Cheryl's post still defending her
I love how there live was 24 hours and raised 15k and dan sprag has been live a few hours and raised 11k 😆

Personally, I don’t trust donating money to anyone on TikTok. I know they’re probably doing it to be kind and raise money for charities but you just never know where the money is going. I’d rather donate to the actual charity, at least I know it will be going where I want it too.

Personally, I don’t trust donating money to anyone on TikTok. I know they’re probably doing it to be kind and raise money for charities but you just never know where the money is going. I’d rather donate to the actual charity, at least I know it will be going where I want it too.
Same I'd rather donate to a charity directly

They had the direct things in their lives it goes to the charity.
I've just noticed edens comments are back on

Reactions: 1
They had the direct things in their lives it goes to the charity.
I've just noticed edens comments are back on
Yeah I'd still rather just go out my way and donate by myself. I don't think making a show of themselves and being inappropriate is a great way to raise money. I'd rather have done it off my own back and not supported such behaviour

Oh I understand what you mean now, no I wouldn't give her the satisfaction to brag how much she had raised. From what I saw at the end people was donating silly money for a ghost hunt with the 2 of them. A few people was worried as 1 girl was a young mum with kids and donated loads but when people asked in the comments if she was ok and could she afford all this Adam started to call them fruit bowls

Oh I understand what you mean now, no I wouldn't give her the satisfaction to brag how much she had raised. From what I saw at the end people was donating silly money for a ghost hunt with the 2 of them. A few people was worried as 1 girl was a young mum with kids and donated loads but when people asked in the comments if she was ok and could she afford all this Adam started to call them fruit bowls
A lot of the donations in the middle were for boohoo vouchers and follow backs too.

Someone's called her mother attention seeker on that post 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Oh wow, how rude of that she has becomes. Rewind a few months ago and she was crying on her bathroom floor due to the hate she was getting. So she says, like duck does she have a assistant who sits there logging in and deleting stuff before she can say. What a load of tit that she types. She’s on her phone 24/7. She’s the one deleting comments the fool because she has no life. Funny how some of the comments stay on for a very very long time 😉 keep the attitude Eden, you’ll loose followers and then you’ll be non existent like the smithy family, with just their little minions left. Isn’t it funny how her true colours are coming out now?!

We will all wake up tomorrow and them comments will be gone, she’s just saying it now as it’s early hours of the morning and hardly nobody will see them. Come the morning, they’ll be deleted.. I bet

Oh there we go, it’s already deleted..

It’s like she has this mad moment for 3 mins, saying what she truly wants to and then deletes the comments before anyone can see.. silly girl, but luckily enough we have some fast people on here who notice everything and will always have evidence in black and white.

We all know she does care, otherwise she wouldn’t of even replied to the comment. So that’s a lie, if anything she cares too much.. hence why she does attention seeking posts

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.