Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Venuslurker

Chatty Member
Only just spotted this thread and recognise this girls name from my fyp with her transition videos which I've always found pretty hypnotic. But then I saw a video the other day where she was walking and came across a man collapsed on the platform but made a joke about it and carrying on filming, it was so cold! Don't get good vibes.

Reactions: 8

just.being.honest

Aw she’s posted another compilation of photos of her by the pap😂😂 she’s the type of person to ask the papparazi to take photos of her.
then you get REAL famous and successful people begging them to stop
Eden would reap it up

• Haha

GarlicSausage

VIP Member
Saw her date dancing like a Fanny and instantly adopted it as a personality trait. She'll have a bucket hat by Christmas

• Haha

GarlicSausage

VIP Member
It's not her looks that make her ugly for me. It's her personality, mind, actions, words, heart. Off the top of my head I can't think of any other tiktoker as vile as her

Bouquet23

I imagine they are really hard to be friends with because they seem so arrogant and self righteous. What confirmed it for me was when Yaz did a video calling out her friends for ‘watching her videos and seeing her struggle’ but not reaching out to see if she was ok and how she could never do that to someone.

You’re a grown adult, that’s not how you communicate!! By posting a public video and then moaning you didn’t get the attention you wanted from it, get real! If she genuinely needed her friends and got in touch DIRECT I am sure they would be there for her, but the arrogance of expecting them to be sat around waiting for her to post a video is ridiculous, if you can’t be bothered to message them direct why should they respond to your video direct?

Also she really thinks she looks like kourtney kardashian, she looks absolutely nothing like her stop trying to make it happen…
😬😩😭😭😭😭 😂 are they both suffering with an identity crisis? The hair being a personality trait, gate keeping the colour green and don’t forget being a Megan Fox not-look-a-like. They both exist in an echo chamber of delusional self-affirmations 😂

• Haha

GarlicSausage

VIP Member
Remember a couple of months ago when Brooke and Beth tried to expose her and she was sending them voice notes crying & offering them money to stop

GarlicSausage

VIP Member
I mean well done on yaz getting herself out of addiction but do they need to make videos about it everyday? It was about ten years ago. She acts like she's just started recovery. It's teen nearly ten years! Deal with the trauma before you project it into your kids!

Yeah, you can be on two different devices at the same time, you can’t watch a live on two devices. I’ve always watched a live on my phone and watched TikToks on my iPad but besides the point, she’s talking shit. She doesn’t have an assistant 😂 she’s too tight with her money..
Assistant? 😂😂 It’s probably Yaz

• Haha

MissLola

Chatty Member
Hard times when your sister is doing better at the content that made you “famous” in the first place.. Can you imagine if Yaz started doing her own EWM and Eden’s kid followers abandoned her for yaz 🤣🤣🤣

Tbh Yaz eat with me video was 17372771x better, Eden should be taking notes from Yaz

MissLola

Chatty Member
I cannot wait till she’s brave enough to turn those comments back on since she wants to continue acting like nothing has happened 😌

Squashedbanana

VIP Member
Imagine it was her ex’s constantly talking about her on social media like she does with them? She would be freaked out.. cause I know I would be.. they’re ex’s for a reason, get the fuck over it now. It’s been bloody years. They’ve all moved on so why the hell can’t she 😂😂😂
I would be too! It’s also about having boundaries and respect. She also gets to say what she wants about them with no opportunity for them to have their say & with almost 3 million followers that seems so unfair, she can say whatever she wants and the followers will believe her. Dangerous.
Also I think she is such a narc she just loves sitting and chatting about herself, half of it is clearly exaggerated/ made up too!

Was nice to see a eat with me where someone didn't talk about piss, shit, sick or masturbation
I have suffered with eating issues my whole life (mainly OCD) , I felt like I was part of the target audience for those EWM as it really helps for me to be distracted when eating BUT it needs to be a ‘safe’& trigger free environment. And all of the things mentioned above are the things that if I heard/ saw when I ate, would cause me huge problems and I would stop eating! I had to stop watching as it was making it worse not better. I get association so if I am eating and someone talks about sick, I’ll think my food is sick and I won’t be able to eat - I know that probably sounds mad to a lot of people but Eden ‘has’ intrusive thoughts etc so I’m surprised she doesn’t consider that aspect

Last edited by a moderator:

Undertheradar007

VIP Member
Yaz always looks so old and haggard. All those years of drug abuse has aged her unkindly and she only makes it worse slapping on makeup and tan it ages her so much

DRLW

Chatty Member
If edens been messaging Neil kilduff I'd say her type is anything with a pulse

• Haha
  • Wow

Undertheradar007

VIP Member
What's this Freya on a ride goes high and spins around. Hold on is this another slip up Miss Harvey because as I recall you repeatedly claimed the reason you went to the help desk and got different seats at a concert was because Freya was having a panic attack because of how high it was. If you're going to repeatedly lie you stupid cow at least keep up with the bullshit you're saying so you can keep your story straight. Or did she miraculously get over her fear of heights much like you and your endless medical conditions ibs, ocd, emetophobia, anxiety have I missed any?

• Wow

tiktokdrama1

VIP Member

Is this another lie so we all feel sorry for her? She’s been struggling lately, but it didn’t look that way over the weekend on Yasmin’s stories ?? Why don’t she just openly admit she didn’t want to do the videos or be on social media because she was with her bit of rough all weekend.. and she feels silly doing them in front of him.. I’m sick of her trying to constantly get the sympathy vote..

I literally saw videos and pictures of her sat at a table about 6 times even at restaurants ?? Laughing and joking ?? Just stop being such a bad liar all the time!!!! Just tell the truth, it ain’t hard!!!! Such a bad liar it’s a joke, who thinks we will see less of her now she’s got a bit of rough?