Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Squashedbanana

VIP Member
w
Oh dear claiming it’s because she wouldn’t sell my wax melts… waking up to this is just shows me what kind of person you are. Babe believe me your management will be receiving an email to your management and also the real reason why I outed your sister. Good morning everyone else Though
Classic gas lighting/ narcy behaviour! They haven’t done anything wrong but it’s a smear campaign by someone who’s wax melts we wouldn’t sell 🙈🙈🙈🙈
Yaz is so annoying!!! How has she got the time to get this involved.

Reactions: 8

tiktokdrama1

VIP Member
Given everything that’s going on again due to coronavirus and this new variant, I hope she did a coronavirus test when she “felt poorly” yesterday, and she’s wearing her mask again to protect her father who’s extremely vulnerable like she has to keep reminding us. That includes in the salon and in shops Eden. Isn’t it coincidence how she was so poorly yesterday and couldn’t do the eat with me, but somehow she’s so much better to be able to go and have her hair redone and now out for food mixing with people..

MissLola

Chatty Member

More like how arrogant are you and your sister to believe you can say what the fuck you want and there won't be any consequences because she's Eden Harvz and your Yaz Hadfield and you're allowed to do and say whatever you want no matter how out of order it is because she's got a blue tick and you suck the shit out of her ass.
They’re the only family I know to make a joke out of DV then have their sister upload a Ricky Gervais quote 😂😂😂 Yeah because that makes everything fine then

Undertheradar007

VIP Member
Given everything that’s going on again due to coronavirus and this new variant, I hope she did a coronavirus test when she “felt poorly” yesterday, and she’s wearing her mask again to protect her father who’s extremely vulnerable like she has to keep reminding us. That includes in the salon and in shops Eden. Isn’t it coincidence how she was so poorly yesterday and couldn’t do the eat with me, but somehow she’s so much better to be able to go and have her hair redone and now out for food mixing with people..
Rules don't apply to her but you'll be damn sure if anything happens it will be everyone but hers fault.

heckles

Chatty Member
So basically she’s admitted to a form of prostitution? Great role model that. If Yaz and Eden do read these threads I hope they realise their shit does stink and they’re not amazing. They’re both that insecure they need constant reassurance from people they’ll never meet online.
Also I find it funny how she started to slag off Molly Mae when other influencers were invited to her PLT nights and she wasn’t. A bit bitter there Eden hun??

ghostguy

VIP Member
Yaz done the eat with me tonight and can I just say. It’s a millions times better than any of Eden’s gross videos. Just shows how bad Eden actually is at eat with mes and that is what she’s known for 😂 is she good at anything lol

MissLola

Chatty Member
She posted this on her insta
Lmao is she forgetting that she’s the one who promised all the lonely kids that she would make sure they have a ‘eat with me’ every single night… She didn’t have to say that and get their hopes up, she only done it because she was desperate for followers and now she can’t handle the followers she’s been given.

If it was Eden’s way she would want her following to be all males as she’s that type of girl. She doesn’t even deserve the followers she’s been given, they’re all so brainwashed!

tellmewhy

VIP Member
In her most recent a day in the life she swatches a lipstick and lipliner on her hand, when it changes to the next day she’s still got it on her hand 🤢 we knew she didn’t wash her hands but clearly isn’t showering either

• Sick

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
Poor fella will be being slagged off soon on one of her lives if he doesn’t kiss her ass constantly and/or his whole personal life blasted all over tik tok by Eden 😂😬

Reactions: 7

tiktokdrama1

VIP Member

SHE HAS UNFORTUNATELY ROSE FROM THE DEAD…

Hun, do you forget that your following is full of obsessed under the age of 18 year olds? “The feminine urge to just”… and she starts pulling her straps down and then behaves like she is shocked by her own behaviour. I’m sure that’s a lovely and appropriate behaviour that parents want their children to start behaving like because someone who they idolise is doing it on TikTok. I’m sure under 18s don’t want to be slappers like Eden but it wouldn’t shock me given they want to be exactly like Eden. The girl makes me heave more every single day.

MissLola

Chatty Member
I imagine they are really hard to be friends with because they seem so arrogant and self righteous. What confirmed it for me was when Yaz did a video calling out her friends for ‘watching her videos and seeing her struggle’ but not reaching out to see if she was ok and how she could never do that to someone.

You’re a grown adult, that’s not how you communicate!! By posting a public video and then moaning you didn’t get the attention you wanted from it, get real! If she genuinely needed her friends and got in touch DIRECT I am sure they would be there for her, but the arrogance of expecting them to be sat around waiting for her to post a video is ridiculous, if you can’t be bothered to message them direct why should they respond to your video direct?

Also she really thinks she looks like kourtney kardashian, she looks absolutely nothing like her stop trying to make it happen…
Literally, did you see Yaz in that orange jump suit thing the other day? She screamed American prison convict energy at me

Just needs the hat and number then it’s a complete fit

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

GarlicSausage

VIP Member
If anyone calls her out she'll just say it's fine because it was a black person who braided her hair. I'm black I feel like white people can wear braids. But there's a huge difference between appropriation and appreciation. She fetishises black people so much that I don't think having braids would come from a place of admiration or liking style. She's been black fishing so badly lately.

So she's just got two french braids. I'm not totally mad at that. I think the issue with me
Is just what Iv saw in regards to her attitude towards black people.

Last edited:

Undertheradar007

VIP Member
I'm actually shaking with anger after reading the latest that c you next Tuesday has done. If I hear once more it's just her "dark humour" I'm going to slap the dozy tart myself. What kind of sick fuck constantly makes jokes like that and thinks it's at all acceptable. Bad enough she's out here saying rape and sexual assault is gods plan but now joking about suicide AGAIN I swear this girl doesn't have a brain cell in that thick skull of hers. Honestly she's a liability at this point and she's making me sick. But nobody puts her in her place her fans are two young to understand and her family are just as bad as she is. Her mum and dad baby her and her sisters stroke her fucking ego to the point its any wonder she fits in any doors the size of it. Hate is a strong word but I really do hate this girl.

She constantly thinks the sun shines out of her arse because that's what her parents and that skank Yaz have made her believe. She can never do wrong and when she does cries and puts on the worst performance of how sorry she is and God forbid anyone does say anything against her because they're labelled bullies and jealous. Yet here she is once again proving the ugly person she is.

NO mask ah that's fine because she's Eden Harvey, her grandad died from covid and her dad's classed as vulnerable but fuck them she's Eden Harvey. Nobody else matters because she's Eden Harvey and she can do what she likes and it's fine.

Her fans are brainwashed, she's a danger to society and honestly I hope one day tik tok wake up and realise what a dangerous platform she has. Numerous times in her EWM in the past she's joked about just having an apple or water for dinner knowing full well her EWM we're aimed at lonely people during lockdown and people with eating disorders. She constantly advertises lip fillers and sun beds and worse those unknown shots she takes before her sunbeds but never once tells anyone the risks.

The list is endless to the point there's so many things she's done or said that at this point there could be a book written of all her shit she pulls.

• Heart

tiktokdrama1

VIP Member
If they wanted to out Ryan, they should wait until it’s actually “out there” as being the truth. For all they know, the person who came forward saying he is known in the area, how does Josh and Max know that’s even true? I could slide into their DM’s now and say “yeah I’m local and his known” and they’ll believe me, anyone could do it. If this comes out that it’s not true, they’ll look like idiots. I thought they was all in court too? Them all doing the stories won’t look good on their behalf.. especially when Ryan and Shan have kept quiet.. who knows!! Just so much drama. So glad I’m not an social media influencer or TikToker

I don’t think there’s any need to weight shame at all. As a female, my stomach is much bigger than this (I’m a size 16) but that can be caused by period bloat, water bloat, dinner, lunch, breakfast… anything! In fact my stomach is rarely flat.
despite our shared hatred for the way she behaves, acts, lies, filters photos and everything else we say about her, weight shouldn’t be an issue mentioned no matter how much money she wastes on take aways.
I actually thought her figure looked really good in that gym wear! The first thing I’ve thought looked good about her in a long time.
Okay pizza Steve

• Haha

Squashedbanana

VIP Member
I imagine they are really hard to be friends with because they seem so arrogant and self righteous. What confirmed it for me was when Yaz did a video calling out her friends for ‘watching her videos and seeing her struggle’ but not reaching out to see if she was ok and how she could never do that to someone.

You’re a grown adult, that’s not how you communicate!! By posting a public video and then moaning you didn’t get the attention you wanted from it, get real! If she genuinely needed her friends and got in touch DIRECT I am sure they would be there for her, but the arrogance of expecting them to be sat around waiting for her to post a video is ridiculous, if you can’t be bothered to message them direct why should they respond to your video direct?

Also she really thinks she looks like kourtney kardashian, she looks absolutely nothing like her stop trying to make it happen…

Undertheradar007

VIP Member
Also just WHAT the fuck. Who talks like this? Not only is she giving out advice to minors about their sex lives but she’s definitely not the one to do it either. She’s teaching people to have no self respect 😬 pack it up Eden

Is she a puppy? I have never humped a pillow in my life. Wtf is she teaching people 😂😂😂
Right she's saying it's being positive about sex and making it less taboo but honestly if it was a grown man talking about sex with minors he'd be called what he is a predator. She's dangerous, all she needs to do is give one bit of wrong advice and it could end badly for someone. She's not a trained professional either so she really needs to stop talking health etc

GarlicSausage

VIP Member
Bless that madi girl. Honestly that's quite a mature response for someone who's 14/15 Maybe the police did get involved. I wouldn't have been surprised considering Freya and Yaz both shared private messages form Madis mum to them when she was extremely worried. Then they told everyone she didn't struggle to eat & she doesn't self harm and called her a liar. The wee girl was quite clearly infatuated and obsessed with the fact Eden and her family would text her, FaceTime her, call her their 4th sister. I wasn't bothered that a child might have lied, I was worried about her mental state. Even liars aren't well. Eden never even reached out to the mum to tell her madi was saying she didn't eat or self harming. It wouldn't sit well with me if a group of adults new my daughter was struggling that badly and didn't tell me.