Eden Harvz #10 Eden with a blue tick won’t stop from giving people the ick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh do me a favour. How can people be so blind sighted to her bullshit all of the time? What about all the other things she’s said? Me personally, Eden is a skank for expressing who her lest favourite Tiktoker is, knowing full well the girls were in the room and she wanted to bum lick them. She could’ve easily been the “nice person” she preaches she is and say she doesn’t have one, and then get egged but no, she couldn’t. I honestly think she forgets she’s in front of the camera. Not forgetting how she reacted when she egged Manrika on to say who she didn’t like.. embarrassment. Nothing but immature LITTLE girls.

Reactions: 4
Oh do me a favour. How can people be so blind sighted to her bullshit all of the time? What about all the other things she’s said? Me personally, Eden is a skank for expressing who her lest favourite Tiktoker is, knowing full well the girls were in the room and she wanted to bum lick them. She could’ve easily been the “nice person” she preaches she is and say she doesn’t have one, and then get egged but no, she couldn’t. I honestly think she forgets she’s in front of the camera. Not forgetting how she reacted when she egged Manrika on to say who she didn’t like.. embarrassment. Nothing but immature LITTLE girls.
Shocker though I've never liked Manrika and couldn't stand her on The Circle she's your classic mean girl and stands to reason Eden gets on so well with her.

Eden forgets screenshots and screen recordings don't lie. Just because her army of 11 year olds buy into everything she says and her sister Yaz licks her ass clean doesn't mean everyone else will.

Shocker though I've never liked Manrika and couldn't stand her on The Circle she's your classic mean girl and stands to reason Eden gets on so well with her.

Eden forgets screenshots and screen recordings don't lie. Just because her army of 11 year olds buy into everything she says and her sister Yaz licks her ass clean doesn't mean everyone else will.
Yeah I got a weird feeling of Manrika on the circle but tonight just proved what a horrible manipulative immature girl she really is. She was desperate to get into the hot seat to throw someone under the bus. For a charity that’s based around CHILDREN IN NEED. They behaved very irresponsibly. Especially Manrika. I think it’s time she gets a thread. I have a few things to say. Lol. Seems like everybody under that management are bitchy. So glad I’m not an influencer. I wouldn’t be able to handle being nice to everybody when I disliked them and their actions and behaviour in real life.

Reactions: 1
Yeah I got a weird feeling of Manrika on the circle but tonight just proved what a horrible manipulative immature girl she really is. She was desperate to get into the hot seat to throw someone under the bus. For a charity that’s based around CHILDREN IN NEED. They behaved very irresponsibly. Especially Manrika. I think it’s time she gets a thread. I have a few things to say. Lol. Seems like everybody under that management are bitchy. So glad I’m not an influencer. I wouldn’t be able to handle being nice to everybody when I disliked them and their actions and behaviour in real life.
I think she has one after the whole Issy/Lauren thing I swear I've seen her name I don't think it was very active though surprisingly

Eden Harvz #11 all her stories are so vague, now she's using children in need to slag off Molly Mae Hague

How convenient she's spoken to the creator of the video she made the black friday deal comment on and they're having a lovely conversation. Haven't we said this in the past Eden when you've fucked up?
Screenshot_20211119_031647.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh she's deleted the comment already
Eden just uploaded and already people are calling her out 😂

Miss Eden not you turning all your comments off does that mean you finally realise this isn't going away so easily. Wonder if Instagram comments are still on

• Haha
Is she actually serious?😂 Like we’re all gonna forget this because the original poster said it’s fine. God she’s so weird
Waiting for the messages from her to Molly Mae and Calum Best now because hey its just dark humour and just because she's messaged the original poster means it's all good. What about all the DV survivors who didn't find it amusing or do their opinions on it not matter?

Reactions: 5
I posted this thread suggestion a few threads ago but I feel like now might be the perfect time for it lmao 😂

“Eden Harvz #11: Hi karma, here’s to everyone finding out that Eden Harvz ain’t quite the charmer🥂😏

Reactions: 10
I posted this thread suggestion a few threads ago but I feel like now might be the perfect time for it lmao 😂

“Eden Harvz #11: Hi karma, here’s to everyone finding out that Eden Harvz ain’t quite the charmer🥂😏
So one of the posts has already been taken down on Cheryl's page

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Oh damn Eden’s minions are obviously onto it. Thank god the main ones are still up.. At least for now!
Does Eden and her minions forget screen recordings and saving videos exist?they can get videos deleted all they want people are taking note

Reactions: 2
Is she actually serious?😂 Like we’re all gonna forget this because the original poster said it’s fine. God she’s so weird
Firstly! Surely her best friend going through DV to the point there was police involved is even more of a reason NOT to joke about something like this when you have seen first hand the damage it has probably had on her best friend. Is this the best friend she slagged off earlier on the live? The best friend she is now using as a scape goat to get her out of trouble.. secondly! I have heard Eden on a live before talking about her best friends abuse, is it really Edens place to talk about something that isn't her business and is a sensitive topic?
This girl is unbelievable..

It makes me laugh that I saw a lot of people saying they were getting blocked from the live for saying stuff about what the creators were doing or saying it was too loud so for being ‘negative’ yet this management pretty much condone Eden’s behaviour and the things she says with her ‘dark humour’

Firstly! Surely her best friend going through DV to the point there was police involved is even more of a reason NOT to joke about something like this when you have seen first hand the damage it has probably had on her best friend. Is this the best friend she slagged off earlier on the live? The best friend she is now using as a scape goat to get her out of trouble.. secondly! I have heard Eden on a live before talking about her best friends abuse, is it really Edens place to talk about something that isn't her business and is a sensitive topic?
This girl is unbelievable..
I remember when Eden told tik tok about Yazs addiction to snorting up her nose and was going on about it for a week but now no one is allowed to ask as it’s disrespectful,but it was alright for her to use it for clout than.

"I only care about the creators opinion not the domestic violence survivors telling me it was offence and in bad taste"

Eden's probably sent Cheryl messages crying and voice notes. Remember when Beth tried to put her a couple of months ago & Eden was sending her voice notes crying telling her it's her fault she felt sick and was distraught because Beth was doing this to her. But Beth was just posting stuff Eden's done. Hopefully Cheryl isn't as easy manipulated

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I think there’s a big difference between a survivor and someone who’s experience the abuse and the violence and that hell and someone else making a “joke” about it. Like if you’ve experienced it and made a joke about it and that’s how you deal with it, fair enough but Eden hasn’t experienced that so she has no right to make a joke about it like that. It’s like a black person making a racist joke isn’t the same as if a white person did it, that would be so offensive. No doubt she’ll do a crying video and say she has been abused by an ex etc so she can get sympathy 🤦🏻‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.