Eden Harvz #10 Eden with a blue tick won’t stop from giving people the ick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said before that molly mae was nice just a bit shy. The the other day she started this story about molly.

That live they are so spiteful. "Don't send gifts, just donate" just donate the gift amount to the total at the end and stop being rude & ungrateful

Reactions: 1
Yasmin has always been an awful influence on Eden. Probably half of the reason Eden has turned into the monster that she has..

She said more than that, she said Sof was the person who had let her down the most since she became a Tik Toker and the reason for that is because Sof embarrasses her for doing well instead of being proud of her. What cruel words I could never speak about my best friends like that. How can you say your best friend is the person who has let you down the most. So damaging
If she thinks all of this about her best friend why is she still friends with her and more to the point if her best friend is constantly being slated by Eden why is she still friends with her?!?! I agree it's very damaging. She claims to be an advocate for mental health but is happy to damage the mental health of so many people including her own best friend, her own sister.. how they put up with it I do not know 😣

What a horrible live altogether. I can only begin to imagine the dramas Eden and the rest will be having tomorrow!!

Reactions: 5
No way I remember Cheryl she tried to have a boxing match with Elsa banter queen over tiktok 😂😂😂

The questions Eden's asking these guys. She just asked them if they've ever thought of anything inappropriate before they climax. Eden said she's thought of her dead grandad.

• Sick
  • Wow
No way I remember Cheryl she tried to have a boxing match with Elsa banter queen over tiktok 😂😂😂

The questions Eden's asking these guys. She just asked them if they've ever thought of anything inappropriate before they climax. Eden said she's thought of her dead grandad.
What the actual duck. She's not right in the head that's just something else.

Wonder if she'll respond or will it be another "they've twisted my words"

Reactions: 1
Eden will blame that on her dark humour and intrusive thoughts once again, like she always does. I actually thought about donating tonight, but then I thought hell no, I don’t trust where this money is going. Connect Management sound dodgy, even the owner looks dodgy. So I’ll donate happily tomorrow watching the programme where it will be professional. If anything, it wouldn’t surprise me if Connect Management are doing this live to be recognised more. Not for the charity itself.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I just got blocked from the live because I said 'what are ur names I don't know any of you lol' - literally took about 5 seconds, moderators are clearly on it :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Eden will blame that on her dark humour and intrusive thoughts once again, like she always does. I actually thought about donating tonight, but then I thought hell no, I don’t trust where this money is going. Connect Management sound dodgy, even the owner looks dodgy. So I’ll donate happily tomorrow watching the programme where it will be professional. If anything, it wouldn’t surprise me if Connect Management are doing this live to be recognised more. Not for the charity itself.
Of course she will she never owns up to her tit she even said on that charity live how people twisted what she said about faking Freyas panic attack at the gig and Manrika was licking her ass saying how amazingly she handled the situation

I find it really icky how they keep doing the "guys if you donate you'll be entered into the £50 boohoo man giveaway" and I agree I don't know who any of them are

Reactions: 3
I just got blocked from the live because I said 'what are ur names I don't know any of you lol' - literally took about 5 seconds, moderators are clearly on it :ROFLMAO:

I hate fkin self entitled moderators 😂
I don’t mod anyone’s lives I wouldn’t want it either.
I have one mod on my lives and that’s it. Don’t trust no one else

There fkin rude them mods on that live
Think their drs receptionists or something

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The fact that Eden tried to say that people twisted the whole Freya and panicking attacks is actually hysterical because people had it on screen recordings, the same goes for when she slagged her filler lady off. How can she say it was twisted when it was there in hard cold evidence of the words coming out of her mouth? The girl never admits to being in the wrong, and it’s no wonder the boys have legged a mile from her if she behaves like that. Me personally, there was a few people I liked on the live tonight but my mind has swiftly changed to the negative about them now. How can a charity live turn into something so drama opinionated bitchy and just out of order. No one gives a flying toss who’s shagged who, who don’t like who and who likes who. It’s just bitchy and so much drama when it ain’t needed… and the whole meaning of the live just went out the window. It hasn’t been professional in the slightest. It’s been all over the place and the self entitled moderators can do one too thinking they’re so important when they’re not at all.

The whole “donate this and donate that” and we will follow you back, shout you out, be in the chance of winning a boohoo voucher.

The words “if someone donates £100 I’ll follow you” from Eden. No thanks. I’ll pass. I’ll donate the money tomorrow so I know where my hard working money is going. I don’t think they’ll reach 50k. Literally the most bitchest management group. I’m just amazed at the superpower of being somewhere so fast EDEN has.

The fact that Eden tried to say that people twisted the whole Freya and panicking attacks is actually hysterical because people had it on screen recordings, the same goes for when she slagged her filler lady off. How can she say it was twisted when it was there in hard cold evidence of the words coming out of her mouth? The girl never admits to being in the wrong, and it’s no wonder the boys have legged a mile from her if she behaves like that. Me personally, there was a few people I liked on the live tonight but my mind has swiftly changed to the negative about them now. How can a charity live turn into something so drama opinionated bitchy and just out of order. No one gives a flying toss who’s shagged who, who don’t like who and who likes who. It’s just bitchy and so much drama when it ain’t needed… and the whole meaning of the live just went out the window. It hasn’t been professional in the slightest. It’s been all over the place and the self entitled moderators can do one too thinking they’re so important when they’re not at all.

The whole “donate this and donate that” and we will follow you back, shout you out, be in the chance of winning a boohoo voucher.

The words “if someone donates £100 I’ll follow you” from Eden. No thanks. I’ll pass. I’ll donate the money tomorrow so I know where my hard working money is going. I don’t think they’ll reach 50k. Literally the most bitchest management group. I’m just amazed at the superpower of being somewhere so fast EDEN has.
Can't wait for all her tearful videos saying she can't eat or sleep she's got the shakes so bad and her family is so worried queue Yaz with the insta stories with screenshots telling Eden to duck all the haters and how amazing and brilliant she is whilst Eden cries into the camera and tells everyone her words have been twisted and it was just dark humour and that Molly Mae knows she's only joking as they're really close and how Sofia is her biggest supporter

Reactions: 8
People are seeing her true colours and I'm here for it!!!
The ones defending her can duck right off. I understand the 16 year old who commented as she's naive but some of the people commenting are disgraceful.

The ones defending her can duck right off. I understand the 16 year old who commented as she's naive but some of the people commenting are disgraceful.
I really don't understand what people have to defend about her anymore. She's done so many things that she should of been cancelled for but as always called the 'mental health' card to get herself out of whatever crappy situation she's put herself into. She thinks she absolutely unreal! The way she carries herself is just one massive cringe! There's loving yourself and then there's that!!!

Reactions: 4
AND THERE WE HAVE THE LAME EXCUSE 👏🏼
There's an old saying if everyone else jumped off a cliff would you? No Eden stop with the pathetic excuses just because everyone else is doing something doesn't mean that you should as well

I really don't understand what people have to defend about her anymore. She's done so many things that she should of been cancelled for but as always called the 'mental health' card to get herself out of whatever crappy situation she's put herself into. She thinks she absolutely unreal! The way she carries herself is just one massive cringe! There's loving yourself and then there's that!!!
Thing is I genuinely have mental health issues and wouldn't dream of using it as an excuse the way she constantly does. I'd never joke about someone else's trauma either even if they themselves had

Reactions: 3
I don’t think we would meet someone in this generation who doesn’t struggle with mental health, using it as an excuse the first time might be acceptable given the circumstances, but there’s a saying. “Once bitten, twice shy, third time you’re just a mug”.. and I stand by that. How many more things will she blame on her dark humour and intrusive thoughts? She can’t keep using them as an excuse. The whole situation regarding her and Freya faking a panic attack to get front row tickets, Caroline Flack and Prince Philip situation, saying it was her who did the Molly Mae burglary and now this? That’s not dark humour. That’s just plain sick in the head. She needs more help than the therapy she’s having. The dark humour line won’t cut it anymore.

Reactions: 4
Off topic slightly anyone else just sat going through the comments trying to work out whose who from here lol

I nearly slipped up a min ago uploading Eden’s excuse, I forgot to crop my photo out 👀💀
Don't the live screen recordings earlier I had to crop one because it popped up with a white box with my username asking if I wanted to send a rose lol I should really start using a burner account

See its comment like this that make Eden believe she's done nothing wrong even more so.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.