Eden Harvz #10 Eden with a blue tick won’t stop from giving people the ick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The theres sleeping with Calum best? Okay so she's not had sex for 2 years. Her longest relationship was 4 years. That takes it back to 16. When did he sleep with her?

Reactions: 4
I don't think this I going to go away so fast like it has done before because it seems a lot more people are wise to her ways now. There's too many things she has messed up on last night alone never mind all the stuff we remember about.

The theres sleeping with Calum best? Okay so she's not had sex for 2 years. Her longest relationship was 4 years. That takes it back to 16. When did he sleep with her?
Her numbers have never added up to me she claims to of had all these long term relationships she's only 23. Being on her own 2 years takes her back to 21 and prior to that there was 2 or 3 long term relationships. In between this she has slept with other people something doesn't add up

Reactions: 5
Did you see how she spoke about her ex. “My grandads carer. My grandads 44 year older carer. BLACK. GOLD tooth.” What is wrong with her loooooooool she’s so weird about him we can’t get shocked you dated a 44 year older carer who was wiping your grandads arswhen we hear about him so often Eden
Off topic slightly anyone else just sat going through the comments trying to work out whose who from here lol
Let me know if you work me out, I am a small non posting account loool

Reactions: 2
those videos have given me so much second hand embarrassment hahhaha, imagine being calum right now

Reactions: 1
Anyone know why the Molly Mae video was taken down and eugh I can't stand all the people defending Eden like she's a Saint

None of her timeliness add up considering she's only 23 that that's her to 21 she was with Marvin a while she left her boyfriend of 4 years for Marvin so must have been a recent as she said it was a couple years ago I think so she clearly doesn't know how to be faithful either

Last edited:
Bet Eden was heartbroken she wasn’t invited to the influencers night at winter wonderland

Proof she's a lying cow she couldn't stand the hate cause she knew she was in the wrong and had been caught out
No wayyy. This thread went off last night 😤 what piece of tit cancels on a charity for poncy excuses then turns up anyway. How embarrassing!

Eden doesn't have a bad bone in her body.
Well minions if that's the case why even if the original poster was joking would you joke about DV knowing others would follow suit on other posts where people talk about DV see that's the thing about being an influencer you make a comment and you don't clarify where to draw the line and considering the majority of your followers are pubescent they won't understand commenting a joke about DV isn't acceptable so when they see a video on their fyp about DV they'll think hey Eden made a joke it's fine to do so, they'll then put a comment joking about someone's DV and they'll not only hurt someone with that comment or get hate themselves.

Also if she's as nice as her minions claim why is she even answering questions about who she dislikes and slating them for others to laugh about and follow suit. It's not okay for Eden to get hate because she's so vulnerable and has mental health but it's okay for her to slate Shan and have everyone laugh and cheer not for a second thinking of Shan's mental health. Doesn't consider Sofia's mental health when she's telling hundreds of people she's unsupportive and what about Molly Mae wheres the same concern for these people but hey because it's Eden it's fine it's her 'dark humour' well then from now on everything written about her isn't bullying its just everyone's dark humour

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.