Eden Harvs #68 Tiktok Tory's career is coming to an end, shes not racist she has a black friend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy holidays witches! šŸŽ‰šŸ¤£

I am going to assume no one else was involved, and this can just be the greatest tale of all time.
Was she with him?!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I've just spent the last hour crying. Saw this and It made me howl šŸ¤£

Thank you! šŸ‘

Merry bleeping Christmas to the Harvey Hulme household
Ohā€¦ hope youā€™re okay.
I mean; you are now we know this news but you know what I mean.

Iā€™m drinking alcoholā€¦ now drinking more. To celebrate.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Damn went to go watch Thanksgiving šŸ¦ƒ and all hell breaks lose on Tattle, just catching up now where's my popcorn šŸæ. There's no hiding this one unless mummy pays to keep it quiet

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Hahaha how they gonna get out of this one then ā€˜people make mistakes, weā€™ve all done itā€™

people in the comments will of course be saying ā€˜ignore them babe, I do it all the timeā€™

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Iā€™m actually deep down starting to believe it now. Why else would she leave TT for so long? Nothing ever no matter how bad itā€™s got has made her leave for this long has it?
You know how LL used to tell her she canā€™t go live no more as she messes up. Well I think heā€™s told her and ment it this time that they need to lay low for a bit. Head to the Winchester for a pint and let it all blow over.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Iā€™m actually deep down starting to believe it now. Why else would she leave TT for so long? Nothing ever no matter how bad itā€™s got has made her leave for this long has it?
You know how LL used to tell her she canā€™t go live no more as she messes up. Well I think heā€™s told her and ment it this time that they need to lay low for a bit. Head to the Winchester for a pint and let it all blow over.
Pay attention hunā€¦itā€™ll have to be a pint at home, neither of them can drive to the Winchester

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Pay attention hunā€¦itā€™ll have to be a pint at home, neither of them can drive to the Winchester
I could be wrong, but I think the poster meant that he said to let it all blow over and go to the Winchester for a pint and thatā€™s when he got caught - rather than it be something that they do. Or thatā€™s how I read it šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I could be wrong, but I think the poster meant that he said to let it all blow over and go to the Winchester for a pint and thatā€™s when he got caught - rather than it be something that they do. Or thatā€™s how I read it šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
No, itā€™s a quote from Shaun of the Dead lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
If itā€™s true then good. I never wish bad on anyone but thatā€™s well deserved. The amount of times heā€™s put people at risk getting behind the wheel under the influence of drugs and alcohol is a disgrace. Absolute pig of a person! The harvtrashians will justify this just like they will with the racisms, homophobia, the way they act to drug addicts, alcoholics and homeless people etc.

The lot of them are the bloody Addams family. Psychos, liars, the parents & lloyd are alcoholics, eden just an entire mess, yaz a druggy & home wrecker & Freya just a blatant witch.
The sooner they all duck off from social media and get a life the better šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Yaz while you are glued to your phone take a look at your husbands videos on Instagram stories and take a leaf out of his book when it comes to parenting your son. He seems to be the only one to truly know him & give a duck. Iā€™d be ashamed if I was you! Especially posting pics from times theyā€™ve gone out together pretending you were there instead of being on live chatting absolute wank & shaking like a shitting dog playing your tiny violin. Absolute nob! Your hair needs a good cut, piercing needs removing & you need a good scrub hun!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
You're all saying how they're screwed if he loses his license because of where they live, but they will have to move back with mummy and daddy as her "career" on social media is DONE surely?!

Reactions: 11
Sheā€™ll drop him like a sack of potatoes if he looses his license, heā€™ll be no good to her anymore

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Lloyd at some point must be questioning his choice to marry Eden. Someone who isnā€™t under the spotlight caught diving under the influence would have to face the shame and embarrassment of immediate family and friends knowing, and potentially others in the town from newspaper articles, but he knows how much this is going to spread like wildfire due to his wifeā€™s social media presence.

I imagine he will be having a long hard think about his life choices right now. If he was happy in life he wouldnā€™t be drink driving. Simple as that. No person no matter how much they drink (unless theyā€™re an alcoholic) would make such a decision knowing what damage it can cause. I reckon heā€™s really bleeping miserable and I donā€™t see their marriage surviving it.
---
Lloyd at some point must be questioning his choice to marry Eden. Someone who isnā€™t under the spotlight caught diving under the influence would have to face the shame and embarrassment of immediate family and friends knowing, and potentially others in the town from newspaper articles, but he knows how much this is going to spread like wildfire due to his wifeā€™s social media presence.

I imagine he will be having a long hard think about his life choices right now. If he was happy in life he wouldnā€™t be drink driving. Simple as that. No person no matter how much they drink (unless theyā€™re an alcoholic) would make such a decision knowing what damage it can cause. I reckon heā€™s really bleeping miserable and I donā€™t see their marriage surviving it.
Iā€™m not justifying his actions btw. It was only a matter of time before something like this happened. I doubt he can even drive safely when sober as is feet probably canā€™t reach the pedals unless heā€™s wearing boosters.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I wish I (or someone else) had screen recorded Yasmydias live Thursday night. Someone asked where Eden was and she just said ā€œoh, sheā€™s just off loving her lloydā€ and moved swiftly on. This arrest deffo happened
---
Sweetorangeblossom and starswink spitting facts šŸ˜ and Suzie. Get a bleeping life. Theyā€™ve been out putting peoples lives at risk, and finally got caught, silly.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.