Eden Harvs #68 Tiktok Tory's career is coming to an end, shes not racist she has a black friend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
nah that’s fair, however i can’t upload the evidence i saw as it’s 👮‍♀️ data so i can’t have it on phone (i’m a civilian, shouldn’t know the info tbf). but as a fellow tattler, i promise i wouldn’t make this up. he blew over the limit, went to custody had an unfortunate looking mugshot taken and license will be very very very likely revoked
It was bound to happen, as someone affected by a drunk driver I’m very happy he has been caught and I’m just thankful nobody was injured!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
This is crazy!! Defo the end of them both, driving over the limit is inexcusable. It will be in the local court news so no hiding from this.

Reactions: 12
TEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABAGS ALL ROUND

KARMA, karma, karma, karma, karma chameleon..........

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m calling it now, they’re definitely going to turn it into a Lloyd sob story and turn it into like addiction awareness or something when they’ve been glamorising and boasting about doing drugs for ages 🙄🙄

Reactions: 34
I’m calling it now, they’re definitely going to turn it into a Lloyd sob story and turn it into like addiction awareness or something when they’ve been glamorising and boasting about doing drugs for ages 🙄🙄
Don’t give them ideas 😂
---
He was obviously stoned too probably. Well good riddance to the set of specimens. I have no sympathy for drunk drivers.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
if she went back to work for the taxi company at least she might get first dibs on rides 🤣 lil man will need the dog buggy for himself and eden can push him in it

• Haha
Reactions: 15
They are screwed if he loses his licence. Shes alwsys spouting they live in the middle of nowhere. How will she get to homesense???

people should comment on his video and ask.. I would but im blocked 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This will be the reason why they have to move back in with mummy and daddy, not because they are skint🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve done a little investigating through some records etc etc and can’t find anything 🫣 praying this one is true!!!!?

Reactions: 4
If he’s not officially charged yet would it show?
Hoping that’s what it is!! some arrest records from the last week or so (cocaine possession etc) but nothing related to our christmas elf… could really do with some good news so 🙏🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.