Eden Harvs #68 Tiktok Tory's career is coming to an end, shes not racist she has a black friend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also where was he arrested because I wanna try and see if there’s any more information online

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Also where was he arrested because I wanna try and see if there’s any more information online
it was very recent so very likely won’t be news. there is plenty of people arrest for driving under the influence that news isn’t reported. they didn’t mention where it was but it was local to their home
---
Living for this gossip. Was it last night?
no a few days ago , potentially last week
---
hence why she’s only posted the AD 🫣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Ahh I want to believe it. I can’t though 🫣
i promise i’m not having anyone on, i can’t say much without revealing who i am if the person who told me finds out and i don’t want them getting the sack😂 but i saw the mugshot n all. are we surprised though😅🫣
---
and his legal name is lloyd hulme not sonny harrison like he tries to say

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
She’s gonna need to learn to drive if he gets his license taken away. They’ll regret moving to the ‘country’. Wonder if she’ll have to move

• Haha
Reactions: 19
i promise i’m not having anyone on, i can’t say much without revealing who i am if the person who told me finds out and i don’t want them getting the sack😂 but i saw the mugshot n all. are we surprised though😅🫣
---
Thank you for your service, finally something to discuss that isn’t Sof 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
As much as I believe you for bringing the tea we need proof or we can’t use it as another duck up on their long list.

Reactions: 15
---
Happy friday trolls!!! I'm pouring myself a big glass of vino xx

• Haha
Reactions: 9
As much as I believe you for bringing the tea we need proof or we can’t use it as another duck up on their long list.
I believe them too! Scoobert has been here a while so no reason to make it up and is obviously worried about their friend… shame there’s nothing we can find online
---
Little mans wrists probably slipped straight out of the handcuffs

• Haha
Reactions: 23
nah that’s fair, however i can’t upload the evidence i saw as it’s 👮‍♀️ data so i can’t have it on phone (i’m a civilian, shouldn’t know the info tbf). but as a fellow tattler, i promise i wouldn’t make this up. he blew over the limit, went to custody had an unfortunate looking mugshot taken and license will be very very very likely revoked

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
nah that’s fair, however i can’t upload the evidence i saw as it’s 👮‍♀️ data so i can’t have it on phone (i’m a civilian, shouldn’t know the info tbf). but as a fellow tattler, i promise i wouldn’t make this up. he blew over the limit, went to custody had an unfortunate looking mugshot taken and license will be very very very likely revoked
It was only a matter of time I guess! Mans been driving round full to the brim of wine for too long. At least the citizens of Kent are safer now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.