Eden Harvs #37 oh my god the queen is dead, must record myself crying in my Shed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s so bad at these TT shops - it’s so unprofessional. You can see her and LL getting irritated with one another too - they’re clueless 🤦🏼‍♀️
Hahahaha it’s embarassing isn’t it. Lloyd tells her multiple times the only two lip shades available. She continues to ask if five other shades are available, I’d be getting pissed too.

People manage to do it by themselves Eden btw you don’t need an assistant!

She ought to sell polly pockets and crayolas, she’d do a lot better given her audience

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She just cannot keep to a story can she, she’s just been saying her hair is really thin. It was only a few weeks ago she was saying how thick it was and how much hair she has 🙄

also mentioned how she’s been the hairdressers today and mentioned the fringe to her that she didn’t like, why even bring it up? The hairdresser said she had anxiety for two weeks about it, yeah no wonder when you’re taking to tiktok to your three million followers to slag her off

Reactions: 14
How is she advertising hair products when her hair is absolutely stinking. The grease 😬🤢 and the dirty GhD’s couldn’t even go through her hair smoothly. Is it any wonder she doesn’t get brand deals! She’s disgusting and lazy

Reactions: 12
What she thought about the Jeffery Dahmer series
Ugh, pretending she's suddenly sensitive when it wasn't that long ago that she was telling us all on live that she related to a fictional character that abused her partner and murdered her child. QUOTE " I don't see anything wrong with that"

Reactions: 11
Hahahaha it’s embarassing isn’t it. Lloyd tells her multiple times the only two lip shades available. She continues to ask if five other shades are available, I’d be getting pissed too.

People manage to do it by themselves Eden btw you don’t need an assistant!

She ought to sell polly pockets and crayolas, she’d do a lot better given her audience
And at the same time she was like "aww bby you're doing such a good job" like a mother praising their son 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Sorry just to add, is it just me who thinks this sentence is completely incoherent. Like she just jumbled together all the key words other people have been using?
View attachment 1613359
I thought this too. She's just chucked a load of words together to try and sound intelligent. The cheek of her to act like she cares about racism when she's been told numerous times how racist her black fishing is and has chose to ignore it.

Reactions: 21
Lol acting like no one knew who Jeffrey Dahmer was or what he did before the netfix series. Also laughable for her to be commenting on people saying things and then them becoming offensive in the future. It's never been tasteful to joke about victims of murder, Eedy 🙄
View attachment 1613351
Sorry just to add, is it just me who thinks this sentence is completely incoherent. Like she just jumbled together all the key words other people have been using?
View attachment 1613359
“System injustice” ? Does she mean systematic racism? Lmfaoooo. You don’t need to watch a Netflix show to learn about any of those things, either. Read the news, do your own research? Idk why she’s acting like she gives a tit about the victims either.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I haven’t been on here for a while. Anyone have a recap of the recent events?
So funny she’s doing TT shop now.
I had a feeling she would cause living in the real world having to pay your own bill’s and baby’s bill must have made her realise how absurd it was for her to say she doesn’t have to work ever again 🤣

Reactions: 4
The DUST flying around the room when she got a couple of clothes out in the latest video 😂😂 looked like she was coming out to the smoke machine in 'stars in their eyes' ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I haven’t been on here for a while. Anyone have a recap of the recent events?
So funny she’s doing TT shop now.
I had a feeling she would cause living in the real world having to pay your own bill’s and baby’s bill must have made her realise how absurd it was for her to say she doesn’t have to work ever again 🤣
She’s still being a twit and midget man is still angry, defensive and annoying ?

Oh and still making pasta and stolen recipes!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yeah you've missed literally nothing. Just more self indulgent crying videos, eating out and being vacuous.

Oh, and Lloyd still looks like someone's little nanna who's raided sports direct for her wardrobe.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think it’s quite vulgar of Yaz constantly showing off what she’s bought or been gifted, I mean half her followers are probably gonna struggle to pay the heating bill this winter but never mind, look at my expensive designer glasses, trainers and make up brushes!!! I would love tiktok to go tits up just so the likes of these freaks come crashing down to earth with a bang!!!

Reactions: 10
She’s obviously getting short on cash - second 2 hour TikTok shop so far this week
She said she wasn’t going to TikTok shops because that’s Yaz’s thing. Then Yaz started getting more popular, given better job opportunities and made more money than Eden … and here we are.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.