Eden Harvs #37 oh my god the queen is dead, must record myself crying in my Shed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ramping up the content the insufferable big gob!! Loads of pointless crap! Yaz content is the boring thing I’ve ever seen! She is freaking and just putting out loads of shite. The pair of them are vile

Reactions: 5
"I wouldn't glorify or sing about Dahmer".... Goes on to profit off of content she's made about him. She's a walking contradiction.

Reactions: 15
Why does she do this soft baby voice nowadays? It’s like every video I see she’s not talking in her normal voice and she’s doing all that soft asmr camera voice

Reactions: 11
Why does she do this soft baby voice nowadays? It’s like every video I see she’s not talking in her normal voice and she’s doing all that soft asmr camera voice
soft baby voice, yet stands in front of the camera scratching her armpits like stig of the dump

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I noticed she’s always changing her voice and mostly when she has viral Vidoes of her being a bleep

Reactions: 8
Lol acting like no one knew who Jeffrey Dahmer was or what he did before the netfix series. Also laughable for her to be commenting on people saying things and then them becoming offensive in the future. It's never been tasteful to joke about victims of murder, Eedy 🙄
Screenshot_20220929-124605_TikTok.jpg

Sorry just to add, is it just me who thinks this sentence is completely incoherent. Like she just jumbled together all the key words other people have been using?
Screenshot_20220929_125123.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Lol acting like no one knew who Jeffrey Dahmer was or what he did before the netfix series. Also laughable for her to be commenting on people saying things and then them becoming offensive in the future. It's never been tasteful to joke about victims of murder, Eedy 🙄
View attachment 1613351
Sorry just to add, is it just me who thinks this sentence is completely incoherent. Like she just jumbled together all the key words other people have been using?
View attachment 1613359
Exactly. It was distasteful then, and it’s distasteful now. Nothing has changed.

‘My base is a work of art’

except, you didn’t even know the correct order your skincare should go in, and your makeup is always cakier than a bakery.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
SHE JUST FED CHAI SOME WRAP OFF OF HER FINGER AND THEN PROCEEDED TO PUT HER FINGER IN HER MOUTH TO LICK THE EXTRA PIECE OF WRAP THAT CHAI DIDNT GET

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
SHE JUST FED CHAI SOME WRAP OFF OF HER FINGER AND THEN PROCEEDED TO PUT HER FINGER IN HER MOUTH TO LICK THE EXTRA PIECE OF WRAP THAT CHAI DIDNT GET
Did you see her then put her finger up her nose and carry on eating as well? 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Ergh parasites. Such hard work isn’t it demanding people buy buy buy a load of shite you can get cheaper on beauty bay and other websites.

Reactions: 8
Also why does she keep molesting the dogs ears the bleeping weirdo. It’s not cute. It’s bleeping weird

• Sick
Reactions: 7
She’s so bad at these TT shops - it’s so unprofessional. You can see her and LL getting irritated with one another too - they’re clueless 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.