Eden Harvs #37 oh my god the queen is dead, must record myself crying in my Shed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This was Edens lips yesterday (before the added filler), please tell me her getting more lip filler is just a joke??? I can’t believe these “professionals” would inject anymore into her already botched lips. I guess money & follows is more important
She’s gonna have actual sausage lips

Reactions: 4
Didn’t she say a few days ago she was sorry she got fillers and there was nothing in her lips anymore and she wouldn’t like to influence it because you should be natural blah blah blah??

Reactions: 16
I think she is “friends” with that soph because they have the same management. I think there’s another soph she’s friends with as she said in the q&a she’d been round that evening and said 2 kids names that were different to Sophiena_official’s kids names.

Reactions: 4
Well done Eden on ageing yourself once again. Filler has the opposite effect on her, she looks like a botched 40 year old.

Reactions: 6
It’s quite sad tbh that she feels she needs to go to such lengths.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.