Eden Harvz #16 Thinks she slaps but pays for the paps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread number 16!! Let’s round everyone together and then we can recap :)

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She reposted the video and said it was because of to many trolls. 😂 or because you couldn’t face the truth and now wants sympathy and people to kiss her ass

Reactions: 16
Them pictures are on one website and there isn't even a story for it its just pictures 😂 she 100% paid for that "press" to be there

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Lloyds making a pasta dish again, "it's the wrong cheese I know" so again it's not the dish he says it is 😭

Reactions: 12
She kind of reminds me of Jaclyn Hill.
She was relatable at the start but then became really obnoxious and annoying, always bragging and constantly putting her foot in her mouth.
They’re both also pathological liars.

Reactions: 21
Ok humouring her pretending she didnt pay for the photographers its telling that those photos didnt end up anywhere worthy of mention

Reactions: 8
Im dying here this is gold....she actually put a screenshot at the end of her titkok that prooves nothing but the fact that photographer was paid for 💀💀💀🤣🤣💀💀
Where's the newspaper articles of the party that the press "wanted to document" 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
This is what Eden imagined her entrance was like

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Anyone see her eat with Eden talking about how she had a subway for breakfast but only 6 inches, Lloyd gave her the other 6, then says his is bigger than 6.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
In honour of baby and baby I watched the sky dating show. Oh my days… how to look like a pretentious dick and alienate people🤣🤣🤣. Gawwwd blimey that was shocking… the turtle neck, the Claire’s accessory chain, the lack of manners and I know that look. The way he was staring down that Merlot. He knows what he’s doing. That’s all I’ve gotta say. I give it till September.

Reactions: 10
It's so weird that she feels the need to mention them having sex all the time. It's what you'd expect of a 15 year old not a woman in her mid twenties.

Reactions: 26
I never really noticed the hate before on her videos but omg she does get a lot of hate comments doesn’t she😂 I bet she sits there all night removing the comments😂😂😂

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.