Eastenders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has Jeans cancer returned?
She found a lump on her breast around Xmas. So she’s been acting a bit odd but hasn’t told anyone. She must’ve contacted her Dr and had a referral as the next we seen (Last week) she was at an appointment and they were going to do a biopsy but she ran off.

Reactions: 5
It was Katy & Frankie that confused me the other night. We last seen Frankie being told that Mick wasn’t her Dad but then came back and knew he was and her Mum was a creep? I thought I’d missed an episode where she was told.
That confused me too, but I thought I just hadn't been paying attention and had missed something, so I didn't mention it before. 😄

Will probably turn out she doesn't have cancer though
Definitely hope that's the case. I hate cancer storylines.

Reactions: 10
Yeah, same. It's very disjointed in places at the moment. During last night's episode I also wondered if I'd missed an episode (the opening scene with Mick, Shirley & Linda felt like a continuation of a previous episode, but wasn't.). I'm guessing that Covid restrictions are causing the problems with continuation - don't exactly know why, but when in doubt, blame Covid.
I agree that EE seems rather disjointed these days and they're not good at tying up loose ends.

I loved Mo and Jean dying their eyebrows 😁
Was absolutely baffled by Peter suddenly becoming the most fancied man on the square 😜😃 really? He seems like a personality free zone to me.

Is he suddenly going to start having an affair with Suki 😬 ?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Omg
article in the Express saying Suki could be pregnant by Pete (wouldnt let me attach link)

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Did anyone else notice Shirley’s accent changing when she was talking to mick and crying ?
She did not sound how she usually does !

Reactions: 5
The actress who plays Suki was born in 1979 and the actor who plays Kheerat was born in 1989 !

I thought that she looked young to be his mother 😁

• Haha
I have watched Eastenders since the very first episode and have loved it for many years. But, over the past year or so, it has become very disjointed, even worse since it was off air last year.

Gray killing Tina and wrapping her up like a bagette and no blood to speak of. Yeah right. 😂

I feel some of the storylines are just being cobbled together in order to produce episodes.

The Christmas episodes were dire. But the NY episodes were harrowing and shocking. Poor Mick, bloody awful.

The only joy this week has been Mo and Jean with their dark clownish eyebrows. 🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I still want to know how Gray got a dead Tina in the boot of a car in the middle of a London square with nobody clocking him. He’s not exactly beefy. Have you seen all those steps to his house? 🧐😆 And she was wrapped in Christmas paper? Okaaaay.

Has it really come to dumbing it down this much for some stoopid storyline? 🙄🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
That confused me too, but I thought I just hadn't been paying attention and had missed something, so I didn't mention it before. 😄
I went back and watched the couple of eps before it (ffwd up to the bits any of them were in) as I thought I must’ve been on my phone but there was nothing 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I still feel like there was an episode missing when we saw Ian about to croak it and then he’s fine the next one!
Last Tuesdays wasn't on as this was when there was an announcement on re covid I think!

I still can’t get over what Suki - I mean “sucky” said to Peter in last nights episode 😳 It was like “daaamn girl”
I had to rewind to confirm to myself that was what she had said!!

Reactions: 1
I still want to know how Gray got a dead Tina in the boot of a car in the middle of a London square with nobody clocking him. He’s not exactly beefy. Have you seen all those steps to his house? 🧐😆 And she was wrapped in Christmas paper? Okaaaay.

Has it really come to dumbing it down this much for some stoopid storyline? 🙄🤷🏻‍♀️
How did he actually kill her, i know its morbid but i couldnt tell what actually happened, i only saw her dead on the sofa. Im not sure if i missed any.

Reactions: 1
How did he actually kill her, i know its morbid but i couldnt tell what actually happened, i only saw her dead on the sofa. Im not sure if i missed any.
No, you didn’t miss anything. That’s all there was.

Reactions: 4
Thank you mustard. We heard him say the knives were the wrong way up ive just realised .so maybe we are meant to think he did what he did to chantelle again. But as another poster said there was no blood or mess.

Are there no other crimes in London. Why do halfway and Jack only seem to work on their own street.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.