Eastenders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How did he actually kill her, i know its morbid but i couldnt tell what actually happened, i only saw her dead on the sofa. Im not sure if i missed any.
I think he strangled her which is why there was no blood.

It's hard to imagine that nobody saw him taking her body to the car and that he managed to dispose of her so easily. Getting rid of a body isn't easy but Gray made it look like a walk in the park.😄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I haven't watched it in a few months but OMG what, Tina's dead?! When did this happen 😱

I was keeping up to date religiously when Denny died and after that I just stopped, I flicked it on to see Shazza and Ian getting married and then again to see Denise's ex husband watching Patrick have a heart attack or something? Had no idea Tina had died, bloody hell

Reactions: 6
Theres a character called gray, and he murdered his wife, tina had worked it out and she was goading him at xmas, so he murdered her. Patrick had a stroke. Sharon hates ian and is planning on killing him.

Reactions: 5
I didn't even notice they showed Tina on the sofa 😂 must have looked away at that point

• Haha
They are being very weird with the whole Covid storyline, not mentioned at all until Sonia has a little stress out but then flies off on holiday - shops and pub still open, everything as normal and now a party happening, I’d rather they didn’t mention it all or did it properly

Reactions: 18
Jeans dancing 😆
This made me cry!! I don't want Jean to die but I feel likes it's going that way 😭 I'm also extra emotion about it as I have found 2 lumps in my breasts a couple of months ago but I'm terrified to go to the Dr (I'm sure it's nothing!) so I can definitely relate to Jean running off, haha.

Gray killing Tina and wrapping her up like a bagette and no blood to speak of. Yeah right. 😂
Well he strangled her so doubt there'd be blood, haha.

Last Tuesdays wasn't on as this was when there was an announcement on re covid I think!
It was on but i can't remember if I had to record whatever was on at 80m or if I watched it on Iplayer.

They are being very weird with the whole Covid storyline, not mentioned at all until Sonia has a little stress out but then flies off on holiday - shops and pub still open, everything as normal and now a party happening, I’d rather they didn’t mention it all or did it properly
I mean, it's filmed a bit in advance so obviously restrictions changing constantly it's not going to be an accurate representation. Also i always see people complain about them not wearing masks (not so much on here) but obviously main cast won't wear masks or it'll muffle their sound.

I think they're doing alright. Sonia pissing off to India was stupid though, even if it was allowed (at time of filming) as a nurse who has been working closely with Covid patients, I doubt she'd rush off to fly across the world while still in a global pandemic. I'm sure she'd be more sensible than that?

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
I would rather covid just didn’t exist, tv is escapism would rather they just moved on during EE.

Holby city is worse half of them have masks hanging off their ears and they aren’t even wearing them 😂

Reactions: 12
This made me cry!! I don't want Jean to die but I feel likes it's going that way 😭 I'm also extra emotion about it as I have found 2 lumps in my breasts a couple of months ago but I'm terrified to go to the Dr (I'm sure it's nothing!) so I can definitely relate to Jean running off, haha.

It was on but i can't remember if I had to record whatever was on at 80m or if I watched it on Iplayer.

I mean, it's filmed a bit in advance so obviously restrictions changing constantly it's not going to be an accurate representation. Also i always see people complain about them not wearing masks (not so much on here) but obviously main cast won't wear masks or it'll muffle their sound.

I think they're doing alright. Sonia pissing off to India was stupid though, even if it was allowed (at time of filming) as a nurse who has been working closely with Covid patients, I doubt she'd rush off to fly across the world while still in a global pandemic. I'm sure she'd be more sensible than that?
The story regarding Sonia was ridiculous. One minute she's the saviour of the NHS and the next she has skipped the country. It was poorly done. IMO It would have been better if Sonia got Covid and we then heard how ill she was, not that she had buggered off on holiday.

Oh god I hope you're okay! I'd say get them checked out so you can relax but its completely up to you ofc!

I've never regularly watched Eastenders but always get into it at xmas time as my mum is a fan. Usually I'll have tailed off watching it by now but I'm quite invested in the Lucas storyline ngl.

I still want to know how Gray got a dead Tina in the boot of a car in the middle of a London square with nobody clocking him. He’s not exactly beefy. Have you seen all those steps to his house? 🧐😆 And she was wrapped in Christmas paper? Okaaaay.

Has it really come to dumbing it down this much for some stoopid storyline? 🙄🤷🏻‍♀️
She was wrapped in a shower curtain, it had the eyelets for the rings.

.... Thiugh when he made Chantelle hold her breath and go under water for several minutes they had a glass door to the shower but I guess we aren't supposed to remember that....!

He strangled Tina to death, they couldn't show it cos of Corona distancing which had left it up in the air obviously.

Peter being attracted to all these women? Ugh. One conversation with him is enough to put anyone off surely?

• Haha
Forgot to post after Friday’s. They’ve got the wrong brother in the police in Walford. Max was able to work out in 5 minutes what Sharon was up to....and even how she was doing it!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I didn’t realise Gray had strangled Tina. I thought he stabbed her, I’m sure they had a tussle with a knife? I can’t remember now.

None of these episodes have been particularly memorable for the right reasons.

I didn’t realise Gray had strangled Tina. I thought he stabbed her, I’m sure they had a tussle with a knife? I can’t remember now.

It was a socially distanced murder...he must have long arms! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14

there were bruises all over her neck.

Reactions: 4

Sorry to lecture you but please, please go to your gp and get checked out, I know it’s scary but it’s so important Xx

Just thinking about Stretch Armstrong🤣 I do remember seeing marks on Tina's neck.
Good grief Stretch looks like a younger version of Trump 😃

It wasn't that long ago that Max tried to strangle Ian with the Christmas lights but now they seem to be best mates 🙄

Is Ruby going to pretend to have a miscarriage after lying that she's pregnant?
Will Ian find out he's being poisoned?
Will Bernie ever get to utter a decent line of dialog?
Will Phil and Sharon get back together?
Why is Chelsea plotting against Lucas?

So many unanswered questions 🙃

• Haha
Good grief Stretch looks like a younger version of Trump 😃

It wasn't that long ago that Max tried to strangle Ian with the Christmas lights but now they seem to be best mates 🙄

Is Ruby going to pretend to have a miscarriage after lying that she's pregnant?
Will Ian find out he's being poisoned?
Will Bernie ever get to utter a decent line of dialog?
Will Phil and Sharon get back together?
Why is Chelsea plotting against Lucas?

So many unanswered questions 🙃
I think Ruby will either get pregnant very soon and try to go to scans by herself to hide that she's a few weeks earlier than she should be (Martin or Stacey will find ultrasound pictures or hear a voicemail from the hospital on the answering machine which will expose how many weeks along she is) or she'll fake a miscarriage;) maybe she'll make out that the test was a false positive when people notice she has no bump and then she'll be upset when Martin is relieved af...

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.