Eastenders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think they could have been any less subtle that THERE WERE DRUGS RIGHT THERE!! JUST THERE!! LOOKIT!! DRUGS!!!!! in todays ep(!)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I am loving Shazza at the moment, can’t be long before her and Phil are romping all over the square 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sharon and Phil sre so bloody unsubtle 😁 they might as well have neon signs over their heads look we're plotting together 🤫

I would be more impressed if they had actually made a decent plan putting someone like Max in the frame 😄 they just need to rope in a script writer from 'Death in Paradise'. We could have a locked room mystery death with the whole square on the list of suspects.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If Phil hadn't had the fight with Keanu the steering wheel wouldn't have been knocked. The boat wouldn't have sunk. He is also to blame for the Denny's death. If I was Sharon I would be plotting a double murder 😂

• Haha
If Phil hadn't had the fight with Keanu the steering wheel wouldn't have been knocked. The boat wouldn't have sunk. He is also to blame for the Denny's death. If I was Sharon I would be plotting a double murder 😂
Or if Sharon hadn’t had an affair with Keanu , Phil wouldn’t have had a fight with him...
So following logic Sharon should do away with herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That's what they all harp on about on digital spy where Phil is hated 😁 My take on this is that the fight on the boat wouldn't have started if Sharon hadn't had an affair with Keanu 😀

It's a combination of many people doing wrong things. To be fair to Phil he didn't deliberately crash the boat and he didn't know that Denny was on board. If Ian hadn't locked him up Denny would have got off in time with the other passengers. In fact the boat owners should have been taken to task over not searching the boat properly.

Also Phil did love Denny and bring him up as his own son. He's wasn't the best dad in the world but he was the one paying all the bills for years.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
That's what they all harp on about on digital spy where Phil is hated 😁 My take on this is that the fight on the boat wouldn't have started if Sharon hadn't had a affair with Keanu 😀

It's a combination of many people doing wrong things. To be fair to Phil he didn't deliberately crash the boat and he didn't know that Denny was on board. If Ian hadn't locked him up Denny would have got off in time with the other passengers. In fact the boat owners should have been taken to task over not searching the boat properly.

Also Phil did love Denny and bring him up as his own son. He's wasn't the best dad in the world but he was the one paying all the bills for years.
I love Phil he is one of my favourite characters 🙌 They all played a part in his death in a way. Ian did risk his life to save him though. I blame the script writers they killed him😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I love Phil he is one of my favourite characters 🙌 They all played a part in his death in a way. Ian did risk his life to save him though. I blame the script writers they killed him😂
Yes its true Sharon has conveniently forgotten that Ian did try to save him. I blame the script writers too.
There's plenty of other cast members they could've pitched in to the Thames with no real loss to the programme...... I'd start with Dotty 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 6
My partner hates Phil and is forever asking if they’ve killed him off yet🤣 I can’t imagine them ever killing Phil off.

Sorry bit late but could Tina have been wrapped up in the curtain from the living room? Since as someone else mentioned they didn’t have a shower curtain in the bathroom to begin with. Or maybe they had a spare one lying around as you do😅🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I think it’s more the fact that Ian lied about it and tried to cover it up like the sneaky lil tit that he is. 😂

Phil handed himself in when he found out Denny was dead.

Reactions: 3
My partner hates Phil and is forever asking if they’ve killed him off yet🤣 I can’t imagine them ever killing Phil off.

Sorry bit late but could Tina have been wrapped up in the curtain from the living room? Since as someone else mentioned they didn’t have a shower curtain in the bathroom to begin with. Or maybe they had a spare one lying around as you do😅🤷🏻‍♀️
Nobody has noticed the missing shower curtain yet 😃 perhaps nobody showers at gray's house 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m really surprised they ran a storyline of a boat sinking on the Thames anyway. Remember that party boat where 50 people died? Showing how old I am now. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
This is why they should do DNA tests! He’s just assuming, she could have abused other kids or slept with someone else.

I bet she isn’t Mick’s. Would be a kick in the teeth for Rainie if Stuart had a secret daughter he didn’t know about and she can’t have children.

Reactions: 7
If I remenber rightly Stuart already has a grown up daughter.... They just don't seem to mention her anymore as its more convinient.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.