Eastenders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That was weird, can your spouse ring your doctor's to up their medication, don't think so!!

Reactions: 2
Mick is driving me mad. I think it would be better if he could act other just staring and looking moody

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why do they soften so many characters after they first come in as the bad guys? Remember Billy being the abusive uncle to Jamie? Stuart kidnapping Tina and being an all round psycho? Rainie the druggie who was on death’s door is now miraculously pregnant at 50? It’s all too much of a stretch for my tiny brain. 🙄😆
The actor who plays Billy is apparently very popular with the cast and so is the actor who plays Stuart. Must admit I find Billy really annoying but that applies to most of the cast 😄

The producers want to keep talented actors who fit in with everyone else. If they stay on after a period of villainy they have to become more rounded characters.
If you're just a bad 'un there's no longevity on the show.

Next thing we know Suki will do something saintly 😉😁

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The Rainie bit confused me tonight. She was never pregnant then? Why does that mean she needs to leave Stuart?

Reactions: 4
The Rainie bit confused me tonight. She was never pregnant then? Why does that mean she needs to leave Stuart?
Maybe she feels like she needs to leave him because he wants kids and she's not likely to give them to him? Which I don't understand because I'm sure he knew she couldn't have kids anyway.

Reactions: 8
I thought this too...that she couldn’t have them herself hence wanting Abi.

Lots of older pregnancies in EE with Denise, Sharon and now Rainie!
because us older ladies forget you can still get pregnant at 50 👀 :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
because us older ladies forget you can still get pregnant at 50 👀 :ROFLMAO:
Sorry @cosmo girl it wasn’t meant to cause offence in anyway. I struggled at 38 and felt like I was being told from every angle that chances were slim due to my age....so seems unrealistic that 3 people in the same square got pregnant in late 40s/50.

Reactions: 3
Is it bad I want Phil & Kat to get it on?! I need more excitement 😂
This is a good idea hope it happens because Kush is a wet bloody blanket! Also they are deffo setting up Jay and honey after last nights episode with Lola.

Sorry @cosmo girl it wasn’t meant to cause offence in anyway. I struggled at 38 and felt like I was being told from every angle that chances were slim due to my age....so seems unrealistic that 3 people in the same square got pregnant in late 40s/50.
You didn't cause any offence. My reply was not me being offended at all. . It was me talking about myself. I had the coil fitted late 40's because my GP said I should be using something. if I don't want an unplanned pregnancy 👀

I was thinking about Linda making the appointment for Mick.. I have made an appointment for my husband to have a blood test? I don't think I could make one to see the GP?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I’ve made GP apps for my husband before (that he’s asked me to do normally as the time to phone is when he’s driving to work). They’ll make an app no probs but wouldn’t discuss anything with anyone other than him.

Reactions: 1
Just watched Eastenders. Why does Frankie think Mick is her father? Katie has understandable denied it. So surely his name isn't on the birth certificate? If Frankie is really Micks daughter.. She should watch her back. Katie is still manipulating Mick. This is so creepy.. DNA test will expose the truth but will they both be manipulated to one never getting done?

Reactions: 8
Just watched Eastenders. Why does Frankie think Mick is her father? Katie has understandable denied it. So surely his name isn't on the birth certificate? If Frankie is really Micks daughter.. She should watch her back. Katie is still manipulating Mick. This is so creepy.. DNA test will expose the truth but will they both be manipulated to one never getting done?
It is definitely creepy as she was clearly lying and trying to manipulate.

I’m sure we’ll find out the outcome on Christmas Day!

Reactions: 9
I think Frankie said she had read her mother’s diaries and possibly letters.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.