Eastenders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jed (I think that was his name), was introduced as the half brother of Harry, who is Frankie’s half brother too and he passed away a while ago I think he was around 5. Apparently Harry’s dad didn’t want anything to do with Harry however his brother, Jed, remained in touch.

Anyway the long and short of it is Jed was actually Harry’s father and Katy is a serial n.once.
Thanks for this roundup. I couldnt make sense of it during the episode!

Reactions: 2
Jed (I think that was his name), was introduced as the half brother of Harry, who is Frankie’s half brother too and he passed away a while ago I think he was around 5. Apparently Harry’s dad didn’t want anything to do with Harry however his brother, Jed, remained in touch.

Anyway the long and short of it is Jed was actually Harry’s father and Katy is a serial n.once.
I think there’s going to be more to it than just those two whoever mentioned Stuart I think will be right he’ll have been abused too and that might explain why he was so f**ked up!

Reactions: 9
I think there’s going to be more to it than just those two whoever mentioned Stuart I think will be right he’ll have been abused too and that might explain why he was so f**ked up!
Yes there’s definitely going to be more victims. I think Jed said something about their being “others” on Mondays episode.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Yes there’s definitely going to be more victims. I think Jed said something about their being “others” on Mondays episode.
Yes Jed did say something like ‘and the others’ so it will no doubt develop. Still surprised how rushed that episode was with Linda sussing it out within 10 seconds of meeting Jed, think it will have left a lot of viewers confused. Normally something like that will have been done over a week.

Reactions: 7
Yes Jed did say something like ‘and the others’ so it will no doubt develop. Still surprised how rushed that episode was with Linda sussing it out within 10 seconds of meeting Jed, think it will have left a lot of viewers confused. Normally something like that will have been done over a week.
Yes it felt rushed. Which is a shame as it seems like a v important storyline/message that they are getting out there.

Reactions: 4
Yes it felt rushed. Which is a shame as it seems like a v important storyline/message that they are getting out there.
Everything’s really rushed with EE just now. Shirley said the other night to Linda something about Mick only telling them a couple of months ago when in reality it was about 2 weeks ago. I think they are zooming thru things to try and catch up with what’s been missed with the time they were off air

Reactions: 5

Thanks. I was only half watching.... must remember to pay more attention in the future 😀

Reactions: 2
I can't say I like the sickly storyline between Honey and Jay. In real life they are 26 and 44 so will have a similar 18 year age gap in the show. On top of that Jay doing the dirty on his father figure by wanting to be with the woman who's been like his mum since he was a little kid. It's all a bit creepy.

Reactions: 10
I can't say I like the sickly storyline between Honey and Jay. In real life they are 26 and 44 so will have a similar 18 year age gap in the show. On top of that Jay doing the dirty on his father figure by wanting to be with the woman who's been like his mum since he was a little kid. It's all a bit creepy.
Reminds me of this story except Billy and Jay aren't blood related 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Just caught up on last night's episode. For a second, I thought Karen would be Grey's next victim. All those crispy pancakes were making him see red!

Has Ian actually left the show for a while?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Not a fan of the Jay and Honey storyline either. Just seems weird for some reason, I don’t feel like they’re a good match even though individually they are nice characters. She actually didn’t spent much on screen time with Jay when he was a kid, so her being a ‘mother figure’ to him doesn’t really ring true. But it feels like Jay’s doing the dirty on Billy and Lola.

Reactions: 6
Thanks. I was only half watching.... must remember to pay more attention in the future 😀
Eastenders is so disjointed, even when it has my full attention! 🤣

Not a fan of the Jay and Honey storyline either. Just seems weird for some reason, I don’t feel like they’re a good match even though individually they are nice characters. She actually didn’t spent much on screen time with Jay when he was a kid, so her being a ‘mother figure’ to him doesn’t really ring true. But it feels like Jay’s doing the dirty on Billy and Lola.
You have to remember that Billy did the dirty on Honey and had sex with Tina. But he seems to have gone all holier-than-thou now that Honey and Jay have a thing going on.

He is a hypocrite.

They need to make Grey kill off Ruby.
...and then kill off Gray. God he’s a bloody boring character. 🤣

Yes said he was taking a few months off to appear in a play
I didn’t think Adam Woodyatt was capable of playing anyone else but Ian Beale. That will be an eye-opener if he appears in a play. 😉

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.