Eastenders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Zara highway. I could remember her but not the storyline (other than her being a bit of a madam but then Stuart is her dad....)

Reactions: 5
Wish Phil and Shirley would get back together 😤can't stand Sharon and the way she seems to bulge her eyes out whenever she talks 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
When did the Dennis storyline happen as I wasn’t watching them? Is the episode on line?

My partner hates Phil and is forever asking if they’ve killed him off yet🤣 I can’t imagine them ever killing Phil off.

Sorry bit late but could Tina have been wrapped up in the curtain from the living room? Since as someone else mentioned they didn’t have a shower curtain in the bathroom to begin with. Or maybe they had a spare one lying around as you do😅🤷🏻‍♀️
I do but I hate mess so use it for my daughter when arts and crafts as a mat got from poundland replace few times a year or after glitter play

Reactions: 3
When did the Dennis storyline happen as I wasn’t watching them? Is the episode on line?
It was the 35th anniversary week last February. All the episodes were great that week.
You can see clips on YouTube and probably get them on iplayer.

Last edited:
I forgot about Linda getting her foot stuck in the most absurd place in that boat. 😄

• Haha
Her murderous face hahaha. Was half expecting her to be stood right behind him when he found the phone. 🤣

• Haha
Sharon wears the same outfit every episode it’s getting to me and her and Ian are shocking actors I can’t be doing with that storyline anymore!

Gutted tinas been killed off, but I hope one day she’ll reappear and it will turn out she was playing dead 😂 I also often think about fatboy and hope he’s not really dead but we all know he most likely is 😢 loved him!

Also Stuart being Frankie dad would be a good plot twist and very eastenders style so could see that happening!

Reactions: 8
Shazza is starting to resemble Melania Trump, Ian should be more concerned over her Botox bill 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.