Eastenders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where's Sharon's baby been this whole time? I've only started regularly watching since xmas day and didn't even know she had a kid who wasn't Dennis till about 2 episodes ago :ROFLMAO: I've been updating myself on wikipedia

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Where's Sharon's baby been this whole time? I've only started regularly watching since xmas day and didn't even know she had a kid who wasn't Dennis till about 2 episodes ago :ROFLMAO: I've been updating myself on wikipedia
The baby has to be a year old almost yet is still content just laying in his pram all the time 😂 don’t know how she’s running a pub and not going upstairs every five mins!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Surprise surprise Grey is going to start controlling Whitney :rolleyes:
Ahh Walford's Witless the woman with the worst taste in men ever 🤪☺ It's hard to feel sorry for someone as dim as her.
Frankly she should be considering turning lesbian and getting together with Ash. That's got to be a better option!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How stupid Mick is calling someone his daughter who might not be as he hasn't been for a test.
If the results take as long as Ian's blood test, he'll be waiting ages! Ian's been waiting so long I'm wondering if I misunderstood and he chose not to get them with Max!

Reactions: 3
Ian "we can work it out"
Sharon "I just tried to kill you" 😁
Classic 🤣

Has Ian gone off to be homeless again?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Did I miss something yet again? Did it show them both last night? 😂 it seems to be so boring these days I find myself not even looking at the tv 😂😂😂
No sorry I think its a bit of a spoiler alert.
She gets asked out on a date by Kush but Grey talks into staying in with him and the kids

Reactions: 5
I’m going to have to watch that episode again as I was falling asleep during it.

Just me that thinks Ruby could be pregnant by Kush? A few weeks ago when she was helping him an episode ended with them heading upstairs. That’ll be twice it’s happened to Martin.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Just me that thinks Ruby could be pregnant by Kush? A few weeks ago when she was helping him an episode ended with them heading upstairs. That’ll be twice it’s happened to Martin.
Omg I missed this!!!

So tonight’s episode....Katie 🤮

Reactions: 3
I felt like they rushed all that a bit tonight ...Linda turned all super sleuth and sussed it all out in 5 minutes!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I was wondering that after Ian disappeared and she went off to spend the night at Phil's place.
Where the hell was Albie supposed to be?

Can someone please explain what exactly Linda uncovered? I was confused about the trip to the cemetery. Did Katie have another child with an underage boy?
How friggin weird.

Reactions: 5
I was wondering that after Ian disappeared and she went off to spend the night at Phil's place.
Where the hell was Albie supposed to be?

Can someone please explain what exactly Linda uncovered? I was confused about the trip to the cemetery. Did Katie have another child with an underage boy?
How friggin weird.
Jed (I think that was his name), was introduced as the half brother of Harry, who is Frankie’s half brother too and he passed away a while ago I think he was around 5. Apparently Harry’s dad didn’t want anything to do with Harry however his brother, Jed, remained in touch.

Anyway the long and short of it is Jed was actually Harry’s father and Katy is a serial n.once.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I mi
Jed (I think that was his name), was introduced as the half brother of Harry, who is Frankie’s half brother too and he passed away a while ago I think he was around 5. Apparently Harry’s dad didn’t want anything to do with Harry however his brother, Jed, remained in touch.

Anyway the long and short of it is Jed was actually Harry’s father and Katy is a serial n.once.
I missed tonight’s episode. When was Jed introduced?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.