Eastenders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They said on TM, in the soap section that Keanu is leaving the show!! 😲 So goodness knows what's going to happen, maybe he does a runner, or does he get killed off by Phil!!
There was pictures of them filming Keanu and Karen at an airport or something a few weeks ago so think he might just leave!

Reactions: 1
I really like Keanu, but I think they should kill him off dramatically 😂

Linda’s storyline is so annoying, at first I thought it was a positive they were covering autism but as usual it’s just turned dramatic rather than day to day struggles.

Also I seem to much preferring Ben now, he’s turned into a more balanced human, and I quite fancy him in his new coat 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Linda’s storyline is pissing me off but that’s probably me being over sensitive, my kiddo is severely disabled, wheelchair bound, autistic traits, non verbal then you’ve got Linda acting like it’s the end of the world where the story portrays Oli to have it very mildly. Read that she gets run over, hope so though doubt it’d do any damage, the size of that bun donut is basically a helmet 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Linda’s storyline is pissing me off but that’s probably me being over sensitive, my kiddo is severely disabled, wheelchair bound, autistic traits, non verbal then you’ve got Linda acting like it’s the end of the world where the story portrays Oli to have it very mildly. Read that she gets run over, hope so though doubt it’d do any damage, the size of that bun donut is basically a helmet 😂
That’s exactly what’s wrong with these unrealistic storylines! Parents do face struggles daily but love their children endlessly, since the diagnosis Linda has turned into a wild teenager with no responsibility - it infuriates me.

I 100% understand how it’s pissing you off, I’m sure you’re not alone especially when it’s such a personal but relatable storyline to so many who I’m sure wake up everyday with nothing but love in their hearts for the kiddies. I wish soaps would connect with parents on the spectrum or with disabilities and do a positive storyline.

Gifted children are wonderful & should be praised! 👏🏽

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Isn’t Stacey now shacked up with someone off screen?

Who would like to bring back? For me it would be Ruby and Vincent 😂
Yeah she is but just for the fights and drama I'd love her to find out 🤣🤣🤣

Umm, I don't really know who I'd bring back, Vincent definitely needs to come back actually she had the baby and I just wanna know where the hell he went 🤣

That’s exactly what’s wrong with these unrealistic storylines! Parents do face struggles daily but love their children endlessly, since the diagnosis Linda has turned into a wild teenager with no responsibility - it infuriates me.

I 100% understand how it’s pissing you off, I’m sure you’re not alone especially when it’s such a personal but relatable storyline to so many who I’m sure wake up everyday with nothing but love in their hearts for the kiddies. I wish soaps would connect with parents on the spectrum or with disabilities and do a positive storyline.

Gifted children are wonderful & should be praised! 👏🏽
Yes! Even Karen's kids who have it you never see them! They could of made it so Linda really helped him and worked on things and showed more of the parts where she was explaining to put something first then the other second otherwise he won't eat it, instead of her shouting at Mick about it x

Same with honeys kid Janet, you don't see much of her to x

Reactions: 3
They said on TM, in the soap section that Keanu is leaving the show!! 😲 So goodness knows what's going to happen, maybe he does a runner, or does he get killed off by Phil!!
I think he does a runner to Spain (like everyone else who needs to do a runner from Albert Square).

I’m so bored of Linda, her whining and just generally being rubbish, she offers nothing in the way of plots or storyline, and this has been for so long for me, even before the autism storyline. And I really wish she would wear something other than pink.

Martin has Linda at gun point this Christmas, apparently she drink drives and runs over or crashes into bex... Same similar story line to Billy and honeys daughter getting run over

Yeah she is but just for the fights and drama I'd love her to find out 🤣🤣🤣

Umm, I don't really know who I'd bring back, Vincent definitely needs to come back actually she had the baby and I just wanna know where the hell he went 🤣

Yes! Even Karen's kids who have it you never see them! They could of made it so Linda really helped him and worked on things and showed more of the parts where she was explaining to put something first then the other second otherwise he won't eat it, instead of her shouting at Mick about it x

Same with honeys kid Janet, you don't see much of her to x
Yes you’re so right! Didn’t Honey have an issue with Janet?! Xx

Yes you’re so right! Didn’t Honey have an issue with Janet?! Xx
I’ve just looked it up & yes she didn’t want Janet!! 😡😡😡😡

I stopped watching Eastenders in the last year. I couldn’t bear it any longer and didn’t care about any of the characters. I do watch Coronation Street and Doctors. I 💕 Doctors!

I watch the Classic episodes on Watch , 1992 ish, soooo much better, Grant is just about to buy the Vic for Sharon, Dots Nic has just killed a guy and framed someone, Ian is starting to get really rich, and is a complete ass, maybe i’m just being nostalgic because i’m getting on but I love it lol

Reactions: 4
I was a kid going watching EastEnders during the 00’s era when it was another great era of EastEnders. The Mitchell’s ruled Den and Chrissie Watts, proper gangster villains like Andy Hunter and Johnny Allen. Janine Butcher.

That was a great time as well.

Reactions: 3
I love Karen! She has nowt, but god she loves them kids. The Linda storyline is hard to watch. Having a son with autism myself it's not how I'd like it portrayed, plus he is functioning at mainstream school...lots of children with autism can't. I don't know it just makes me think it's coming across as a burden a devastating burden.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I love Karen! She has nowt, but god she loves them kids. The Linda storyline is hard to watch. Having a son with autism myself it's not how I'd like it portrayed, plus he is functioning at mainstream school...lots of children with autism can't. I don't know it just makes me think it's coming across as a burden a devastating burden.
Linda has always been a overly dramatic, neurotic, high maintenance cow. Can’t stand her.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I stopped watching Eastenders in the last year. I couldn’t bear it any longer and didn’t care about any of the characters. I do watch Coronation Street and Doctors. I 💕 Doctors!
I used to love Doctors too but just lately I’m finding it a load of 💩 especially the twins storyline.

I used to love Doctors too but just lately I’m finding it a load of 💩 especially the twins storyline.
Yes, that twin story is urgh, but hopefully it’s over now as Zara has dumped her twin.

Yes, that twin story is urgh, but hopefully it’s over now as Zara has dumped her twin. But there will undoubtedly be ongoing repercussions for her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.