Eastenders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love Karen! She has nowt, but god she loves them kids. The Linda storyline is hard to watch. Having a son with autism myself it's not how I'd like it portrayed, plus he is functioning at mainstream school...lots of children with autism can't. I don't know it just makes me think it's coming across as a burden a devastating burden.
I love Karen as well she’s my favourite!

Actually I like their entire family I think they have been a really good addition!

I really like Kim Fox as well, and she’s back at Christmas!

I see Peter Beale is coming back played by someone else...

Reactions: 2

Actually I like their entire family I think they have been a really good addition!

Love kim, miss her not being on now! She's a tonic. Makes a change from the miserable characters on there! Ian beale grates on my last nerve.

Reactions: 1

Peter, Ben and Bobby are just a permanent competition to see how many times they can be recast.

Reactions: 4
I stopped watching Eastenders in the last year. I couldn’t bear it any longer and didn’t care about any of the characters. I do watch Coronation Street and Doctors. I 💕 Doctors!
I cant stand Corrie use to love it but Gemma and the stupid storylines ruined it for me. I only watch Emmerdale.

I cant stand Corrie use to love it but Gemma and the stupid storylines ruined it for me. I only watch
[QUOTE="
I’m not enjoying Corrie like I used to. Fizz should have stayed away permanently. There are extremely implausible storylines coming thick and fast.

It was full on and classic EE! Loved the music that went all Broadchurch on us during the kidnapping. Phil was top notch. (y)

I didn’t recognise Lee at first I thought they had recast one of the sons again 😂

Reactions: 5
Me too! He helped her out and suddenly they are together? I loved her Celine Dion line in the last episode 😂

Really hate Gray I thought Chantel was finally going to leave 😩

I stopped watching Eastenders in the last year. I couldn’t bear it any longer and didn’t care about any of the characters. I do watch Coronation Street and Doctors. I 💕 Doctors!
I watched Eastenders for years and years - started watching pretty much from the very beginning in 1985 up until just after the London Olympics in 2012. I stopped watching because I couldn't stomach the constant shouting any more - I had it on in the living room one evening (at a normal volume) and was popping in and out of the kitchen preparing dinner. I realised that I could still hear every word in the kitchen even though there was a brick wall between me and the TV. At that point I realised I was only really watching out of habit and hadn't really enjoyed it for several years - that was the last time I watched it, much to the delight of my husband who always hated it. My dad always hated it too and used to call Eastenders "An everyday tale of thick people". 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.