Eastenders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you mean Cherry? On the EE Instagram they said she went back to Hayley just before lockdown hit.

Or is Arthur still there?
I must’ve missed that but yeah would make sense for her to get Arthur one as he was with Kush. Can’t see him sending A back to Stacey.

Reactions: 1
I must’ve missed that but yeah would make sense for her to get Arthur one as he was with Kush. Can’t see him sending A back to Stacey.
Stacey is back this week or the following (i think) so arthur will stay and i’m sure kush now has main custody over arthur

Reactions: 2
Grey and Chantelle’s scenes give me the heebie jeebies! Both actors are doing a brilliant job. Also how convenient that two of Karen’s kids have gone to live with their dad. Mia and Mackenzie will obviously end up living in the tardis flat at some point.

The comment about Ian ordering a wedding cake for any woman who gives him half a smile was so funny but also true😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just got back into EastEnders after several years as was intrigued to see how they would do "Series 2". Still trying to work out what's going on now but loving it so far!

Reactions: 5
I read somewhere that she’s supposed to be Mick’s daughter from a one-night stand. Not sure if that’s true though.
Thought mick and Linda were each others firsts and onlys though? I think it’s something to do with Oliver and her brother. Creepy either way taking photos

Reactions: 6
Thought mick and Linda were each others firsts and onlys though? I think it’s something to do with Oliver and her brother. Creepy either way taking photos
I have no idea, it’s probably not that though just something I read. Yeah it’s strange, no idea why she’s taking photos of the little boy.

Reactions: 2
So is Linda no longer an alcoholic? You would think lockdown would drive you to drink?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
As soon as we saw the picture of her brother I thought he looked like Ollie and straight away said she's going to kidnap him. Maybe she lied and its her son who died fairly recently? She said he died 10 years ago but has a picture of him as a 5 year old on her camera? So she's using a 10 old camera?

I don't find her very likeable tbh. I love that they added a deaf cast member but the character just aggravates me!

Reactions: 11
As soon as we saw the picture of her brother I thought he looked like Ollie and straight away said she's going to kidnap him. Maybe she lied and its her son who died fairly recently? She said he died 10 years ago but has a picture of him as a 5 year old on her camera? So she's using a 10 old camera?

I don't find her very likeable tbh. I love that they added a deaf cast member but the character just aggravates me!
That’s what I thought! It’s her own child, not her brother. Would also explain why she reacted so strongly to seeing Ollie.

Reactions: 6
I’m not sure where they’re going to go with this storyline with Frankie. I was kinda hoping she’d be the no nonsense character she’s been portrayed to be so far but now things seem to be taking a really strange turn.

I can’t cope with the tension in Chantelle’s scenes. Knowing what’s coming is just 😩 I knew grey would be stood behind her in the cafe when she made that phone call to Kheerat.

How Max Branning could leave EastEnders as explosive theories predict huge twist

So how do we think Max will go?
I'll be sad to see him go! I think it'll all be to do with Ian taking his money and Adams upcoming 10 weeks break. Maybe he'll just give up and see there's nothing in the square for him anymore. Maybe he'll go to Lauren?

OR Max and Stacey start banging again and they leave together? I don't think Lacey Turner is leaving but that's my wildest theory that I don't want to happen because I hate them together 😂

I'll be sad to see him go! I think it'll all be to do with Ian taking his money and Adams upcoming 10 weeks break. Maybe he'll just give up and see there's nothing in the square for him anymore. Maybe he'll go to Lauren?

OR Max and Stacey start banging again and they leave together? I don't think Lacey Turner is leaving but that's my wildest theory that I don't want to happen because I hate them together 😂
I would love Max and Stacey to get together again

Reactions: 8
I felt Chantelle knew that was her one chance and her end is coming. Just so sad and heartbreaking. Was hoping the kids would stay with Karen and Mitch so they didn’t have to witness anything. Mitch definitely suspects something.

Kheerat ran upstairs didn’t he when he set the alarm off? Could he be a potential witness of Grey killing Chantelle? Hiding in a cupboard or something 🤔

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I felt Chantelle knew that was her one chance and her end is coming. Just so sad and heartbreaking. Was hoping the kids would stay with Karen and Mitch so they didn’t have to witness anything. Mitch definitely suspects something.

Kheerat ran upstairs didn’t he when he set the alarm off? Could he be a potential witness of Grey killing Chantelle? Hiding in a cupboard or something 🤔
I was thinking more of he could be a suspect.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.