Eastenders #7 Jubileastenders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i’ve watched it about five times now and the way he says that final “nnnnaaaaooo” is killing me 🤣

i hated alice. she’s probably tied with laura for just the blandest weakest female character to have been in the show.
Laura was dreadful. But I think I found Poppy the most irritating female character on the show. I remember they had to do some hasty rewrites after the baby swap controversy and there was an entire episode where she’s just talking to her friend. What the hell was that?

Reactions: 5
Laura was dreadful. But I think I found Poppy the most irritating female character on the show. I remember they had to do some hasty rewrites after the baby swap controversy and there was an entire episode where she’s just talking to her friend. What the hell was that?
poppy! what a blast from the past, a completely pointless character. i read on a message board somewhere that, like you say, she and her friend (whose name i can’t remember!) only existed because they needed scenes to fill the gaps lost by what they cut from the baby swap.

i will always wonder exactly how far they intended that baby swap storyline to go. it makes me feel very old to think that tommy was that baby though 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I love Stuart when he goes all rajji
I’ve missed that side of him

Reactions: 2
I love Stuart when he goes all rajji
I’ve missed that side of him
Yes I love Stuart when he's being weird 😄
Much more fun than when he's trying to be 'normal'. I did feel sorry for Rainie though 😕

Reactions: 6
Is that Nancy gone for good then?

How cute is little Annie though 🥰

Reactions: 2
Is that Nancy gone for good then?

How cute is little Annie though 🥰
Apparently Nancy has left for good.
It's strange that they announce some departures but not others.

The scenes with Stuart and the cupcakes were bizarre 😳
Isn't he supposed to be an undertaker?

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Apparently Nancy has left for good.
It's strange that they announce some departures but not others.

The scenes with Stuart and the cupcakes were bizarre 😳
I know, he could’ve at least put them in a fancy box instead of a carrier bag 😂
I’m glad Nancys gone, they haven’t done much with her and she was just constantly miserable.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So if Nancy's gone for good, what was the point in starting that money storyline if they have no intention of ending it

Reactions: 16
Saw a headline on Facebook but didn't read the article tbh 😭
I don’t think she actually leaves. It sounds like she might be planning to leave with the baby, but I don’t think she goes through with it or they probably would have announced the actor was going.

I haven't watched today's ep but glad to hear Nancy has left. It's a shame she didn't take Mick and Linda with her.
Mick always looks like he's holding a tit in... see below.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.