Eastenders #5 Staying Alive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can janine be a bad witch again pls 🙄 I’m bored
I think Janice is past her sell by date now unfortunately Eastenders are trying to bring back old characters thinking it will bump up the ratings.

Maybe Janice and Mick sail along with Janice offspring, will sail off into the sun set in the back of a black cab to Julia’s theme playing.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Would be great if she killed Mick but I don’t think the writers have it in them. 😂

Reactions: 5
I think they’ve all had each other. They’d need to get some new blood in first.

Reactions: 4
I think they’ve all had each other. They’d need to get some new blood in first.
I agree. There are plenty of single male characters who could do with storylines and then there's Whitney, every man's go to mug when they're desperate! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I really, REALLY hope they save Phil going to jail by bringing Vincent back or anyway other than him becoming an informant. NO WAY would he do that.
I would rather Janine kill Phil than this 😂

Why does everyone think that Vincent is still alive? He's just tit acting in Hollyoaks now. Do you really want him back?

• Haha
Why does everyone think that Vincent is still alive? He's just tit acting in Hollyoaks now. Do you really want him back?
I don’t care either way but maybe the actor might return when other work dries up. Why would he even switch from Eastenders to Hollyoaks?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
This Stuart story is getting on my tits (scuse the pun)
It's ridiculous. All he has to do is tell the consultant he's a former addict and they would make a care plan around it. He is the epitome of an egotistical man, who is so concerned about not being manly, yet he's already a complete pussy. Honestly, at what point were men taught that running away and being a dick are important manly traits!

Reactions: 14
As a nurse, I’m actually appalled at how the Stuart storyline is going so far. We manage MANY addicts and former addicts with compassion and experience. Imagine being an addict yourself and seeing Stuart refusing treatment as he can’t have morphine. That could be the only episode you watch, years later you think you find a lump and don’t go get it looked at as “you know nothing can be done about it anyway as your saw it on Eastenders years ago”.
I KNOW it isn’t supposed to be medical advice and is pretend but it’s irresponsible to not have a chat sorting that aspect out in the same episode as the issue arises.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
As a nurse, I’m actually appalled at how the Stuart storyline is going so far. We manage MANY addicts and former addicts with compassion and experience. Imagine being an addict yourself and seeing Stuart refusing treatment as he can’t have morphine. That could be the only episode you watch, years later you think you find a lump and don’t go get it looked at as “you know nothing can be done about it anyway as your saw it on Eastenders years ago”.
I KNOW it isn’t supposed to be medical advice and is pretend but it’s irresponsible to not have a chat sorting that aspect out in the same episode as the issue arises.
My exact thought when he started squealing like a pansy yet again! This is where the sub-standard research and writing becomes very obvious on EE.

The other thing I found absolutely hilarious was the consultant finding him an appointment that very week with just one click on his iPad. Even with cancer, that would never ever happen!

It's these subtle nuances that turn a potentially impactful story into a fluffy salacious drama!

Reactions: 6
Thanks for starting a new thread @Jelly Bean

I was going to suggest that we all post nominations for most ridiculous character of the week. There should be plenty of contenders 😆

Stuart us a close runner up for me because he's getting on my tits too 😄

However my nomination is currently going to manly Mitch 😉 The man who put off the Council repairing his roof free of charge for no apparent reason 🤔 cos he's a real handyman 🙄
What a wazzock!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Thanks for starting a new thread @Jelly Bean

I was going to suggest that we all post nominations for most ridiculous character of the week. There should be plenty of contenders 😆

Stuart us a close runner up for me because he's getting on my tits too 😄

However my nomination is currently going to manly Mitch 😉 The man who put off the Council repairing his roof free of charge for no apparent reason 🤔 cos he's a real handyman 🙄
What a wazzock!
Great idea. I have a contender but will wait until tonight's episode before confirming? 🤣

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.