Eastenders #33 Ding-Dong Whitney’s Finally Gone

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just seen George eating out Billie Piper.

---
I've just been on the Doctor Who thread aswell, this is like some weird Eastenders/Doctor Who crossover :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I saw some of Billie’s videos on an Instagram page for throwback music yesterday and a few of the comments were like “Wait. Rose Tyler was a singer?”
Made me feel so old 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Eh I'm a Mitchell. 😊
---
Why would Karen need to pretend to be Shirley I'm sure Dean would love to see her just so he could tell her he didn't kill Keanu.
duck sake man this prison visiting is beyond a joke now. Is Walford Prison actually joined on to The Vic?? The amount of people who put their pints down and next minute are sitting in the prison visitors room. Also don't they have to have ID to get into see a prisoner and Im sure the prisoner has to send a visiting order. I know I go on about it but it riles me so much.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Did anyone see Michelle Collins on Saturday morning kitchen yesterday? I thought she looked fab and seemed like good fun. I thought her and host were having a little flirt a lot of the time haha.

Reactions: 5