Eastenders #31 Is Zack the next Jack?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How come Britney’s mum instantly got herself from MK to Albert Sq yesterday? Did she just happen to be sober and have the train fare laying around? And she’s still there today, so where did she sleep last night? Maybe Whit is financing it all with her bottomless pit of money 🙄
Since they got rid of the B&B, most temporary visitors seem to end up staying in the Slater house.

In real life, there would be a massive ugly travelodge on the square.

Reactions: 8
I don't think that she'll have a baby and believe she'll probably miscarry or something will go wrong. It would be great if stunning Debs did wake up asking for her money because Reiss stealing from her and getting away with it really pisses me off 😤

The marathon scenes today were better than I expected. Loving Phil at the moment, he's on top form. I'm not interested in Britney at all. The sooner she goes back to Dickensian Milton Keynes the better.
I don’t know what’s worse Sonia miscarrying and is having to endure more or her miserable moaning face or her going full term and we still have to endure her moaning miserable face!! Wish they would just write her out

• Heart
Reactions: 13
New thread started
Eastenders # 32 - I lived there for 30 years and never touched an eel

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.