Eastenders #31 Is Zack the next Jack?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope the year Steve retires, he goes on a mad one and does all of the reality shows, then swans off into the sunset with the money
I reckon celeb big brother would be perfect for him! Still need a day in the life first though.

Reactions: 9
I think a lot of people forget about Steve being an eastenders lifer and how much he's committed to the show because he's so private, couldn't imagine him ever doing I'm a celeb like Adam did. Ive always loved Phil, and I think Steve is one of the best.
agreed!! i don’t think i have ever even seen an interview with him - which is wild considering how long he’s been on the show and how iconic phil is as a character. i’ve literally never seen him as “himself” on anything 🤣

Reactions: 12
I knew Sonia would get pregnant. I know I sounds jealous (because I am 😢) but I’m just so annoyed by the storyline! The representation of IVF & infertility has been diabolical . EE have really missed the mark here

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
I knew Sonia would get pregnant. I know I sounds jealous (because I am 😢) but I’m just so annoyed by the storyline! The representation of IVF & infertility has been diabolical . EE have really missed the mark here
Oh no 😫 we've got to endure Sonia going baby mad for another 9 months!! Just when she was startung to calm down. So obvious this story is leading to his wife waking from her coma, right before or after the baby arrives :rolleyes: and finding out he's spent all her life savings on impregnating Sonia!

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Oh no 😫 we've got to endure Sonia going baby mad for another 9 months!! Just when she was startung to calm down. So obvious this story is leading to his wife waking from her coma, right before or after the baby arrives :rolleyes: and finding out he's spent all her life savings on impregnating Sonia!
I don't think that she'll have a baby and believe she'll probably miscarry or something will go wrong. It would be great if stunning Debs did wake up asking for her money because Reiss stealing from her and getting away with it really pisses me off 😤

The marathon scenes today were better than I expected. Loving Phil at the moment, he's on top form. I'm not interested in Britney at all. The sooner she goes back to Dickensian Milton Keynes the better.

Reactions: 22
Loving how half this ep is the marathon, and half is Phil being forced into familial situations he clearly doesn't want to be in :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I loved the marathon bits tonight. Could have done without the Shitney bits though

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.