Eastenders #31 Is Zack the next Jack?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At the risk of making it a me too thread, I guess maybe just to bring awareness if anything

There was a relative who was around 5 years older and would always try to 'touch' where ever and whenever. It spanned over years and would be the most random locations I.e
I was sat in the second row of a mini bus and he'd sit next row and bring his hand through the gap, wait as I left the bathroom to brush past etc. His family would often stay at our house and we'd play games like murder in the dark (suggested by him). I was too scared of not being believed and never said anything to anyone (until now, literally).

Unfortunately nearly ALL women I know have a story of unwanted attention and I think Eastenders did well to bring in 'older' characters for this.
Yeah similarly don't want to make it a me too thread, but have a number of stories I could tell. It's so sad we live in fear and shame when we shouldn't. I hope they do it justice and also don't prolong it. I think it worsens the not wanting to speak out culture when they do that. Have it happen and have people believe and support straight away (even if courts don't). Show it's right for people to talk ❤
---
I knew Sonia would get pregnant. I know I sounds jealous (because I am 😢) but I’m just so annoyed by the storyline! The representation of IVF & infertility has been diabolical . EE have really missed the mark here
I feel that too. You're not alone ❤ representation of this situation in soaps annoys me for many reasons. We aren't mental baby stealers; we don't get it that easily when you 'just do IVF' and we aren't bloody Sonia. It's painful, isolating and complex. I understand your feelings and send you love ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Oh no 😫 we've got to endure Sonia going baby mad for another 9 months!! Just when she was startung to calm down. So obvious this story is leading to his wife waking from her coma, right before or after the baby arrives :rolleyes: and finding out he's spent all her life savings on impregnating Sonia!
Christmas storyline in the making I"d say

• Haha
Reactions: 7
---

I feel that too. You're not alone ❤ representation of this situation in soaps annoys me for many reasons. We aren't mental baby stealers; we don't get it that easily when you 'just do IVF' and we aren't bloody Sonia. It's painful, isolating and complex. I understand your feelings and send you love ❤
Thank you❤ yep it’s always so easy in soaps, a simple 1 night stand or the easiest IVF ever. Such a wasted opportunity for a sadly relatable story for many

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Christmas storyline in the making I"d say
You’re right! Shall we start taking bets on where Sonia will be giving birth on Xmas day? Linda and Alfie’s wedding reception in the Vic? Kim’s festive carol concert in the square? At Mick’s memorial where he turns up to give his own eulogy, shocking her into labour?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Nadine's faking it! Who called it? 😝
Love how she just whipped the fake bump out from her top, stuffs it in her handbag and nobody bats an eye.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Omg do my ears deceive me?
Florence Fowler doesn't know what usher syndrome is?
Shook 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
So Nadine is a faker after all. What a witch, she must owe her drug dealer a lot of money. I hope Jay finds out soon because she won't be able to keep that deception up for too long. Jay should've demanded a paternity test straight away.

Whitless is acting like a complete idiot but why isn't Zack more suspicious? They would have a social worker visting them regularly if Britney was really placed with them and surely he would expect to sign some paperwork 🙄 he's acting like a fool too.

So Nadine is a faker after all. What a witch, she must owe her drug dealer a lot of money. I hope Jay finds out soon because she won't be able to keep that deception up for too long. Jay should've demanded a paternity test straight away.

Whitless is acting like a complete idiot but why isn't Zack more suspicious? They would have a social worker visting them regularly if Britney was really placed with them and surely he would expect to sign some paperwork 🙄 he's acting like a fool too.
Foster parents get paid too. Isn’t he suspicious that no money is coming in? Perhaps Shitney is rich from selling all those polyester dresses on her stall.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Foster parents get paid too. Isn’t he suspicious that no money is coming in? Perhaps Shitney is rich from selling all those polyester dresses on her stall.
I sometimes wonder where on earth they source clothes for Whitless. It's almost as if the wardrobe department thinks 'she's far too good looking IRL so we'd better make her look as awful as we can' 😁 Priya is also given the awful wardrobe treatment too to dull her beauty.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
A lot of Whitney's clothes are from River Island and Quiz.

Whitney seems to care more about Britney than her unborn child... at this point, I wouldn't be surprised if she gave birth, and left Walford with Britney whilst leaving Zack to bring up the baby on his own!

Reactions: 14
How come Britney’s mum instantly got herself from MK to Albert Sq yesterday? Did she just happen to be sober and have the train fare laying around? And she’s still there today, so where did she sleep last night? Maybe Whit is financing it all with her bottomless pit of money 🙄

A lot of Whitney's clothes are from River Island and Quiz.

Whitney seems to care more about Britney than her unborn child... at this point, I wouldn't be surprised if she gave birth, and left Walford with Britney whilst leaving Zack to bring up the baby on his own!
This is what’s jarring to me; after the loss of Peach, Whitney seems completely uninterested in this baby. Such a laissez-faire attitude just doesn’t ring true for me

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.