Eastenders #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Since we’re all bored of current storylines - I have a little game for you all 😁

If you were a writer for EE, what do you think would be a great storyline?!
I would love to see a big bonding moment with nancy and Frankie.. like a big story line life or death situation and they come through for each other 🥰

Reactions: 1
Teenage pregnancy is quite common in my area I'm shocked that people are shocked or confused about this baby belonging to Dennis 😂
I think it’s more because at the time Alyssa would have been conceived, Dennis showed absolutely no signs of having a girlfriend or being sexually active. I seem to remember him acting inappropriately towards Dotty briefly and she told him to pack it in. But that’s about it. It feels like they shoehorned it in for some reason.

Nancy shutting Frankie in the boot was so cruel. I used to like her but not so much anymore.

Reactions: 8
Teenage pregnancy is quite common in my area I'm shocked that people are shocked or confused about this baby belonging to Dennis 😂
Teenage pregnancy isn't that shocking but 13 just seems so young like barely a teenager!

Reactions: 5
I think it’s more because at the time Alyssa would have been conceived, Dennis showed absolutely no signs of having a girlfriend or being sexually active. I seem to remember him acting inappropriately towards Dotty briefly and she told him to pack it in. But that’s about it. It feels like they shoehorned it in for some reason.

Nancy shutting Frankie in the boot was so cruel. I used to like her but not so much anymore.
Dennis hardly left the house or Sharon's company by the looks of it, when did he have time to get someone pregnant it was very out of the blue like I said before I think the writers are running out of ideas.

Yeah that was really cruel what Nancy did I felt so sorry for Frankie but then again Frankie did run her over with a car and leave her for dead so? 🤣

Reactions: 9
Dennis hardly left the house or Sharon's company by the looks of it, when did he have time to get someone pregnant it was very out of the blue like I said before I think the writers are running out of ideas.

Yeah that was really cruel what Nancy did I felt so sorry for Frankie but then again Frankie did run her over with a car and leave her for dead so? 🤣
Definitely think they’re running out of ideas and wanted to find a way to keep Dennis’ legacy ‘alive’ in some way.

Wasn’t just Frankie who ran her over, Zack was in the car too (and legally responsible as a full driving license holder) and encouraged Frankie to lie. Yet she forgave him quite quickly. I think Nancy is jealous of Frankie as she’s used to being the only daughter all these years and now suddenly that’s not the case anymore.

As a deaf person being locked in an enclosed space like that must have been terrifying.

Reactions: 6
Killing off Denny was a mistake I always thought the writers would regret it, especially when he's a bit older! Den watts grandson i wonder what would have become of him

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Killing off Denny was a mistake I always thought the writers would regret it, especially when he's a bit older! Den watts grandson i wonder what would have become of him
Yeah they could have done so much with his character, he's got a big history on the show with his grandparents and parents could of done so much

Reactions: 7
Since we’re all bored of current storylines - I have a little game for you all 😁

If you were a writer for EE, what do you think would be a great storyline?!
I know it's cliche but I think what soaps do best is the affair storylines like Stacy and Max and the whole 'you ain't my muvva' type thing 😅 for that to work though you have to actually have established families and long term relationships which barely happens anymore. Everyone's constantly bed hopping, killing, dying and going to prison so affairs don't really mean anything now.
On a different note, I think this storyline with Harvey's son could be good though if it isn't done in a cringey pc way.

Reactions: 11
I hope they don’t get Callum cheating on Ben shoehorned in
Or deciding on an open marriage! After meeting that guy dressed as Freddie he seemed intrigued. Callums always been besotted with Ben it doesn't make sense. Just because Ben realised a lot younger that he was gay and explored his options doesn't mean Callum should be starting to get itchy feet now, why cant just one couple be bloody happy

Reactions: 12
Or deciding on an open marriage! After meeting that guy dressed as Freddie he seemed intrigued. Callums always been besotted with Ben it doesn't make sense. Just because Ben realised a lot younger that he was gay and explored his options doesn't mean Callum should be starting to get itchy feet now, why cant just one couple be bloody happy
Should've been Ben and Paul that were allowed to be the ray of happy sunshine in a dreary Walford.

Yeah, I'm still not over them killing Paul off.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Should've been Ben and Paul that were allowed to be the ray of happy sunshine in a dreary Walford.

Yeah, I'm still not over them killing Paul off.
Paul's death was heartbreaking. I agree another mistake they made there killing him off.

I can’t remember Paul or Paul’s death 🤔
I think he was Ben's first proper boyfriend. Phil refused to accept them. He was beat up for being gay on a night out with Ben and died. He had black curls and a wee headband he was an absolute wee lamb and didn't deserve to die ☹

The Cokers who ran the funeral parlour , he was their Grandson . Les
And Pam I think
Yes! Remember Les liked to dress up as a woman the spitting image of Ruth Langford!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I think he was Ben's first proper boyfriend. Phil refused to accept them. He was beat up for being gay on a night out with Ben and died. He had black curls and a wee headband he was an absolute wee lamb and didn't deserve to die ☹

Yes! Remember Les liked to dress up as a woman the spitting image of Ruth Langford!
I forgot Les liked dressing up 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.