Eastenders #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Getting creepy single white female vibes from eve! Clearly fancies Stacey I think she's going to end up being obsessed with her. She better listen to our jean!

Reactions: 4
The bit when eve punched Zak thinking it was Martin had me in tears, Shirley made that scene even funnier 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Maybe Stacey didnt get cleared after ruby was arrested, for the assault part of the stairs,
as Stacey stole money from ruby too, before all this started, so i guess she still has a criminal record, for that. And why she has probation officer now...

Getting creepy single white female vibes from eve! Clearly fancies Stacey I think she's going to end up being obsessed with her. She better listen to our jean!
You just know she's going to be trouble!
I don't understand why Stacey couldn't have offered her a home without having to marry her.

I like the actress playing the part, she could be a good addition to the cast

Reactions: 3
Ash is the most moany soap character I’ve ever seen and she doesn’t even contribute anything! Even before the racism story with Harvey, she would still just moan endlessly about anything. She’s very jarring to watch and there’s not really been any development or anything interesting with her character 🥱

Reactions: 10
Ash is the most moany soap character I’ve ever seen and she doesn’t even contribute anything! Even before the racism story with Harvey, she would still just moan endlessly about anything. She’s very jarring to watch and there’s not really been any development or anything interesting with her character 🥱
How long before Iqra cheats on her current gf with Ash?:rolleyes: Did Ash ever find out about her mother shagging Peter?

• Wow
She has great hair though 😅

• Haha
It’s great that the same actress has been playing Pearl since she was a baby

View attachment 837761
This is cool but also weird if you think about it. Did her parents get pregnant with the intention that their child had to be an actor or was it just a coincidence that she ended up wanting to go to drama school or something similar as she got older? Such an adorable baby😮

This is cool but also weird if you think about it. Did her parents get pregnant with the intention that their child had to be an actor or was it just a coincidence that she ended up wanting to go to drama school or something similar as she got older? Such an adorable baby😮
It’s actually so random when you think about it that people must sign up their newborn babies for acting 😂

Reactions: 7
I read Eve started with a short prison sentence which kept getting extended.

I still fancy her though.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Suspicious hairline looks like a transplant 😂
I don’t care he’s still FAF

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.