Eastenders #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate Peter with every fibre of my being 😅
I wonder if they decided to make him so detestable because they needed a replacement for Ian. At least Ian never thought he was gods gift to women whilst looking like a greasy scrotum
I can’t stand him, I’m not keen on the actor or the character so I’m hoping he heads back to New Zealand at some stage for his child that he seems to have forgotten about.

Reactions: 8
Groan.... now we have another member of the dull Monroe clan - a wideboy brother with a horrible haircut 😕 he's bound to be a complete twit.

Is Gray going to try and kill Chelsea? He can't afford to be shelling out for that gold digger and a sprog he never planned for.

How is Janine planning to shaft the ratty Ginge? I missed the finer points of her plan. I really want her to succeed 😃

Reactions: 5
Ok are they gonna go down the far right path with Harvey??????
It would be interesting to see eastenders properly tackle a story line like that with someone who is overtly racist rather than do the usual thing of someone saying or doing something ambiguous which gets interpreted as racist so they can preach and show how woke they are.

Reactions: 3
It would be interesting to see eastenders properly tackle a story line like that with someone who is overtly racist rather than do the usual thing of someone saying or doing something ambiguous which gets interpreted as racist so they can preach and show how woke they are.
Well given the fact there is rumours of a terrorist attack at Xmas.. this would tie in…. Hollyoaks have done this storyline and it was a long slow burner and was actually done very well….

Well given the fact there is rumours of a terrorist attack at Xmas.. this would tie in…. Hollyoaks have done this storyline and it was a long slow burner and was actually done very well….
Ooh that sounds really interesting. No doubt they'll get a lot of backlash from the right wingers but if it's done well it could be really good.

Reactions: 2
Ooh that sounds really interesting. No doubt they'll get a lot of backlash from the right wingers but if it's done well it could be really good.
I saw this on other news outlets too.. hopefully it will be done well and sensitively 🥴😭

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
I saw this on other news outlets too.. hopefully it will be done well and sensitively 🥴😭
They want to bring back viewers- I don't know why soaps aren't listening to viewers' feedback. People want it to fee like the old days, with well thought out and well executed storylines. Nowadays it all feels so glossy and surface level, like they're ticking off 'important topics' off a check list but it's just thrown together. Hopefully this story will be different but I fear it won't be 😖

Reactions: 5
Is Gray going to try and kill Chelsea? He can't afford to be shelling out for that gold digger and a sprog he never planned for.
Yeah, I feel like her days are numbered. I also feel like he might have gone after that ex-boss of his after she essentially blacklisted him but he seems to have let that one go.

• Haha
Yeah, I feel like her days are numbered. I also feel like he might have gone after that ex-boss of his after she essentially blacklisted him but he seems to have let that one go.
Gray is losing his touch 😁
He's welcome to kill half the cast as far as I'm concerned 😉 especially Harvey and his family 😃

What do you mean by right wingers backlash?
We don't know who will be plotting at the moment do we?
Am confused 😕

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Gray is losing his touch 😁
He's welcome to kill half the cast as far as I'm concerned 😉 especially Harvey and his family 😃

What do you mean by right wingers backlash?
We don't know who will be plotting at the moment do we?
Am confused 😕
Well no I'm just assuming it will be a right wing attack like the hollyoaks storyline and that Harvey's son will have something to do with it but I don't know. I can't see them depicting an Islamic terrorist attack- then they'd get backlash for a negative depiction of Islam so they can't win really 😆

Reactions: 4
Well no I'm just assuming it will be a right wing attack like the hollyoaks storyline and that Harvey's son will have something to do with it but I don't know. I can't see them depicting an Islamic terrorist attack- then they'd get backlash for a negative depiction of Islam so they can't win really 😆
🙂 Ah yes I see what you mean.

It'll probably be the 'Peoples Liberation Front' of Walford who want separatism from London 😉 because life is so much better in Walford and it already exists in a bubble where normal rules don't apply.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I was wondering if the father of Chelsea's baby could be Gray's lawyer mate that she cheated with. Not sure how that would further the plot though so maybe we're supposed forget about that 😅

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I was wondering if the father of Chelsea's baby could be Gray's lawyer mate that she cheated with. Not sure how that would further the plot though so maybe we're supposed forget about that 😅
My first thought was that he's probably the father, not Gray. If Gray finds out she cheated on him, that could be the end of her.

Reactions: 7
Who would want to blow anything up in Walford? I suppose the gay bar could be a possible target 🤔

Is this being done to facilitate the move to the new set that cost the BBC a huge amount of money?

Who would want to blow anything up in Walford? I suppose the gay bar could be a possible target 🤔

Is this being done to facilitate the move to the new set that cost the BBC a huge amount of money?
Presumably they will blow up The Vic, because the writers have zero imagination, and that's where everyone spends their time.

Reactions: 6

What about the mosque? Remember Bobby & Co had a storyline about this a while ago.

• Wow

I don't get why Adam is the issue here......

1) Do they not have a joint bank account as they are still technically married?
2) Does she not have a day job to earn her own money?
3) Did she not save up for a rainy day (such as now) during the course of her marriage?

I am struggling as to why a grown woman who was a agent to at least one star (Adam) and was married to someone earning six figures annually for a couple of decades is skint.

I don't get why Adam is the issue here......

1) Do they not have a joint bank account as they are still technically married?
2) Does she not have a day job to earn her own money?
3) Did she not save up for a rainy day (such as now) during the course of her marriage?

I am struggling as to why a grown woman who was a agent to at least one star (Adam) and was married to someone earning six figures annually for a couple of decades is skint.
I also find it hard to believe the paparazzi spotted her and followed her to take pictures. She’s clearly told her story to The Sun to try and make him look like bad, how pathetic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.