Eastenders #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she has no money but plans to get him back in the jungle by having his number on speed dial for trials..... How is she going to pay the phone bill?

They split in 2019.
Can she not get a job like every other person in similar positions have had to do?

Reactions: 7
So she has no money but plans to get him back in the jungle by having his number on speed dial for trials..... How is she going to pay the phone bill?

They split in 2019.
Can she not get a job like every other person in similar positions have had to do?
He could well be a tight wad like Ian but it's hard to believe she has been left with nothing after they've been married for so many years.

He might be the sort of man who wants to wrangle over money but if she gets a decent lawyer she should be entitled to a fair part of his money.

If he had a 6 figure salary on EE they must be wealthy in comparison to most if us and he was lucky (for an actor) to be permanently employed. Most actors have dry spells between jobs.

Reactions: 1
Yeah, I agree with sandy claws, (about character Ian Beale ex-wife) why can't she find a job for herself, if she is struggling for money, they split up a while back, and now seems resentful of what he was earning, aren't they divorced though?

Reactions: 3
He’s probably doing the show to make money to help with the divorce settlement. I’m sure he knows it’s going to cost him a fair bit.
I don’t see why she can’t get a job of some sort though, her kids are adults so she doesn’t need to worry about childcare or school runs. She’s free to take on whatever work or whatever hours she can Get

Reactions: 5
I remember Adam Woodyatt joined a celebrity "fat club" which was shown on breakfast TV years ago. He went missing from one of their meetings one day and they found him in a cafe eating a fry up.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I remember Adam Woodyatt joined a celebrity "fat club" which was shown on breakfast TV years ago. He went missing from one of their meetings one day and they found him in a cafe eating a fry up.
Sounds like my relationship with Slimming World classes 🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I love how Kim can go from comedy to vulnerability so quickly. It’s nice to see her have a storyline other than being a bloody matchmaker.

Reactions: 24
I love how Kim can go from comedy to vulnerability so quickly. It’s nice to see her have a storyline other than being a bloody matchmaker.
Yes I love Kim, she's one of the best characters! Very underrated as an actress.

So Stacey is back and has probably married another woman in prison which will be an interesting turn of direction.
Suki is an awful landlord but breaking into her home to shower was a bit much!

Reactions: 9
So has Stacey married a woman?
Well she can't have met many men in prison ! 😄

So either Stacey is now gay or there's some other reason for the marriage.It's a bit odd though as Stacey hasn't shown any interest in women before. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Well she can't have met many men in prison ! 😄

So either Stacey is now gay or there's some other reason for the marriage.It's a bit odd though as Stacey hasn't shown any interest in women before. 🙄
That’s what I mean, she’s never swayed towards women so it’s really random🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
I know her cell mate is coming into it, so it could be her, still random though

I hate it when soaps randomly make characters bi. In a way its overdue representation cos they've been notoriously black and white when it comes to sexuality over the years but make it make sense!

Reactions: 10
I hate it when soaps randomly make characters bi. In a way its overdue representation cos they've been notoriously black and white when it comes to sexuality over the years but make it make sense!
We don’t know yet that’s she’s bi. It could be a marriage of convenience or some money making scheme or something

It’s weird how the marriage was mentioned at the end of Monday’s episode as the cliffhanger but yet nothing more was said about it on Tuesday apart from her bottling out of telling the kids

Reactions: 4
Jean putting the nice towel in the oven was sooo stupid and ridiculous 🙄
why not wash it like a normal person?

The probation officer said that 'Eve needs a steady home' so in other words she's guaranteed to be a nutter with some sort of major mental health problem. Those poor kids! How many mummies and daddies have they had already 🤔

Jean putting the nice towel in the oven was sooo stupid and ridiculous 🙄
why not wash it like a normal person?

The probation officer said that 'Eve needs a steady home' so in other words she's guaranteed to be a nutter with some sort of major mental health problem. Those poor kids! How many mummies and daddies have they had already 🤔
Jean put the towel in the oven at the last second as a hiding place as Stacey’s probation officer had just turned up. But Jean had forgot she had already put the oven on to pre-warm it

Why hide it from the probation officer anyway as she wouldn’t know whether it was your towel or not. It’s not as though it’s got Suki’s name stitched on it making it obvious it wasn’t yours

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Jean put the towel in the oven at the last second as a hiding place as Stacey’s probation officer had just turned up. But Jean had forgot she had already put the oven on to pre-warm it

Why hide it from the probation officer anyway as she wouldn’t know whether it was your towel or not. It’s not as though it’s got Suki’s name stitched on it making it obvious it wasn’t yours
It was just so dumb. She could've put it in the laundry basket to start with or even her bedroom.

Stacey must be incredibly dumb to break into someone's house the minute she leaves prison. If they want hot water and Suki won't fix the boiler a quick trip to the Citizens Advice Bureau on how to deal with the situation would've been more understandable.

It's hard to have sympathy for the Slaters when they are so ridiculous. 🙄

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.