Eastenders #29 Denise's D is buried with Keanu, while Jack's burying his D in Stacey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did have a funny image in my head of Denise coming back onto a square full of Johnnys. Johnny wearing head to toe pink, Johnny kicking a ball around, Johnny driving a taxi.
A square full of johnnys conjures up a different image to the one your thinking of, but at least a load of johnnys would help stop any unplanned pregnancies

• Haha
Reactions: 18
A square full of johnnys conjures up a different image to the one your thinking of, but at least a load of johnnys would help stop any unplanned pregnancies
C’mon now, you know they don’t exist in Eastenders land.
Has the actor who played Ben ever commented on this?
Probably best (safest) not to acknowledge these kinds of people. Besides, what are they going to say ‘thank you for having my face all over your house’

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oo I’ve just seen on tiktok a theory that Lucas got Denise sectioned (not sure if this is possible from prison right enough) but it’s definitely made me think!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I don’t know why but it always brings me joy when I see a picture with Steve McFadden smiling

Slide 2 is a nice one

• Heart
Reactions: 34
So I always thought Mick wasn’t dead and they will bring him back soon but then I see loads of people saying he definitely is. Surely they’re going to bring him back for the 40th anniversary celebrations if not before? They didn’t find his body for a reason…. Surely?

Reactions: 12
So I always thought Mick wasn’t dead and they will bring him back soon but then I see loads of people saying he definitely is. Surely they’re going to bring him back for the 40th anniversary celebrations if not before? They didn’t find his body for a reason…. Surely?
It'll be completely ludicrous if they do bring him back.

Perhaps Mick, despite being a poor swimmer, made it all the way to France and is now running an English pub over there 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It'll be completely ludicrous if they do bring him back.

Perhaps Mick, despite being a poor swimmer, made it all the way to France and is now running an English pub over there 😄
He’ll have amnesia and turn up called Ted in a Salvation Army uniform at Christmas (one for the neighbours fans there)

• Haha
Reactions: 26
If it was Lucas calling for Dee to be sectioned 👏🏼 bravo EE

Reactions: 8
I will cry if they bring back Danny Dyer... I can't bear his constipated face. 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Can you get someone sectioned from prison? Would they believe you when you previously mentally tortured that person and held them captive?

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.