Eastenders #29 Denise's D is buried with Keanu, while Jack's burying his D in Stacey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Arghhh, new Johnny reminds me of someone and I can't work out who, it's really bugging me 😅 it's not the magikarp guy meme
Someone said he reminds them of Harry Enfield earlier in the thread and that's all I see now. As well as Magikarp guy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Thread Suggestion

Eastenders #30 - Linda’s on the wine whilst Denise is doing MH time, less the six more like the five twits

(Bare with me it’s my first thread suggestion 🤣)
Tim nice but dim in particular re Harry Enfield

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can't wait to wake up, get the laptop started and watch eastenders. I think tomorrow is when nish attacks kat?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Still trudging through Silent Witness. Not as quick as u had been as back at work. Got another couple of folk for the list. Slowly making my way through the residents of E20 past and present.
IMG_8285.jpeg
IMG_7954.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Poor Nish actor, Navin, has asked EE writers to tone down his storylines - except Nish is only going to get more devious and show his true colours when he has bided his time putting 2+2 since interrogating Suki and the rest of The Six
ohh lucky mums and dads seeing Navin on school run 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Well thank goodness Kat has seen through Nish, for a moment I thought she was going to be dumb enough to transfer her businesses to him 😄 the oily solicitor was gross 😝

Looks like it was Stacey who got Denise sectioned. The only surprise tonight is that Phil wasn't trying to get Raymond to live with him.
Jack continues to be an insufferable shouty prick and Amy's eyebrows are still alarming.

Dean and Jade are 2 useless boring characters that need to leave. Jade's clothes are so old fashioned, why does she dress so badly?
I couldn't care less about either of them.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Well thank goodness Kat has seen through Nish, for a moment I thought she was going to be dumb enough to transfer her businesses to him 😄 the oily solicitor was gross 😝

Looks like it was Stacey who got Denise sectioned. The only surprise tonight is that Phil wasn't trying to get Raymond to live with him.
Jack continues to be an insufferable shouty prick and Amy's eyebrows are still alarming.

Dean and Jade are 2 useless boring characters that need to leave. Jade's clothes are so old fashioned, why does she dress so badly?
I couldn't care less about either of them.
Deans clothes too - who the duck is dressing him?!

• Haha
Deans clothes too - who the duck is dressing him?!
And isn't it odd that Jade has just had a major operation but she's staying with her dad rather than her mum. Shabnam needs to take Jade back although I've heard that she decides to go and live in Pakistan and wants to take Jade with her.

Reactions: 11
I hope next time I have a breakdown two doctors and a mental health practitioner show up. That’s some impressive healthcare in Albert Square.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
"Steve Peeler, the wife stealer" I love Eve's one liners. Now Jack is feeling some guilt, about damn time! I'm scared for Kat now, Nish is going to be scary!

• Wow
I hope next time I have a breakdown two doctors and a mental health practitioner show up. That’s some impressive healthcare in Albert Square.
Yip massive mental health problem in the uk, and they are there quick smart on the word of a concerned neighbour. Yet my GP surgery sending texts everyday saying due to staff shortages it’s emergencies only

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.