Eastenders #29 Denise's D is buried with Keanu, while Jack's burying his D in Stacey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just catching up on some episodes and this thread...
Gina and Anna are honestly painful to watch. That scene with them in the basement talking about racists and white passing was like a school drama video.
The new Jonny, can't take to his big rectangle head at all. Anyone know why the last one didn't come back?
Linda, worst drunk ever. I get that she stabbed someone and he died but she could have easily EASILY played on the fact that it was Mick anniversary and that's why she was drinking.
Keanu, despite being dead and buried is getting more screen time than actual alive characters who live and work on the square. For example, Felix, Jean, Eve... I wonder how filming goes for these characters. They must suddenly (maybe not Felix) just have loads of free time because they aren't filming.

Reactions: 8
Just catching up on some episodes and this thread...
Gina and Anna are honestly painful to watch. That scene with them in the basement talking about racists and white passing was like a school drama video.
The new Jonny, can't take to his big rectangle head at all. Anyone know why the last one didn't come back?
Linda, worst drunk ever. I get that she stabbed someone and he died but she could have easily EASILY played on the fact that it was Mick anniversary and that's why she was drinking.
Keanu, despite being dead and buried is getting more screen time than actual alive characters who live and work on the square. For example, Felix, Jean, Eve... I wonder how filming goes for these characters. They must suddenly (maybe not Felix) just have loads of free time because they aren't filming.
Because he was a terrible actor. So wooden. And definitely couldn't pull off this bad boy Johnny, last actor was a drippy, wimpy lad. This Johnny is all grown up.

Reactions: 5
Because he was a terrible actor. So wooden. And definitely couldn't pull off this bad boy Johnny, last actor was a drippy, wimpy lad. This Johnny is all grown up.
I like this ones acting so far I just can't take to his face. Maybe it's because he reminds me of an old manager and the thought of him still sends shivers down my spine.
I remember the first actor hadn't great but I think I've wiped the 2nd from my mind.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I love the new Johnny, he's a strong actor and could develop into an interesting character.
The last Johnny was very forgettable.

Reactions: 11
I will cry if they bring back Danny Dyer... I can't bear his constipated face. 😭
He was also so rude towards the show at the end of his run that I don't think he ever deserves to come back .

He actually sounded like a big kid saying that he'd spoke to his mates and people he knew and they'd said
'Oh do people even still watch that ?'
He left and the soap literally blew up in 2023 everyone talking it for the good the flashforward anticipation and all the big awards going to EE
It was good enough for him when he was on the bones of his arse, typecast and they gave him Kellie Bright, Tim West, Linda Henry and the Vic so I think he should of been a bit more gracious by the end, cocky twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I really liked the first Johnny
Sam Strike has just been in ‘The Boys in the Boat’ with Joel Edgerton and Callum Turner, directed by George Clooney so I don’t think him returning was ever going to be an option.

The new Johnny is gorgeous, I’m a sucker for a man with curly hair and a sharp jaw line - although his eyes are a bit scary. I agree, 2nd Johnny could not pull off hot shot bad-ass lawyer Johnny.

Reactions: 7
He was also so rude towards the show at the end of his run that I don't think he ever deserves to come back .

He actually sounded like a big kid saying that he'd spoke to his mates and people he knew and they'd said
'Oh do people even still watch that ?'
He left and the soap literally blew up in 2023 everyone talking it for the good the flashforward anticipation and all the big awards going to EE
It was good enough for him when he was on the bones of his arse, typecast and they gave him Kellie Bright, Tim West, Linda Henry and the Vic so I think he should of been a bit more gracious by the end, cocky twit.
Wonderfully put! He's not a fantastic actor and should be grateful for EE but he was a little tit when he left. He was in some fantastic hard hitting stories but I never warmed to his so called cockney charm.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
My kids are watching a cartoon called Clarence and one of the character bears a striking resemblance to Johnny 3.0 😂
0635D6A1-E885-4989-B036-BCC342753961.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Arghhh, new Johnny reminds me of someone and I can't work out who, it's really bugging me 😅 it's not the magikarp guy meme

Reactions: 2
Arghhh, new Johnny reminds me of someone and I can't work out who, it's really bugging me 😅 it's not the magikarp guy meme
SAME. i think he has a touch of the bill skarsgards to him, especially around the lower part of his face, but i know that’s not who i’m thinking of 🤣

Reactions: 4
Thread Suggestion

Eastenders #30 - Linda’s on the wine whilst Denise is doing MH time, less the six more like the five twits

(Bare with me it’s my first thread suggestion 🤣)

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.