Eastenders #29 Denise's D is buried with Keanu, while Jack's burying his D in Stacey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stacey gets away with everything. Even when she’s awful which is 90 percent of the time she’s still presented as being a hero or saintified. Let’s not forget the ridiculous Lily pregnancy where she kept banging on about how it was her 12 year olds choice of what she wanted to do and she wouldn’t interfere and everyone kept going on about what an amazing mother she was. Watch what happens, she’ll end up being the victim in this as always.
100% agree. Look at her tonight, trying to be the one who ‘helps’ Denise, while at the same time dripping snide remarks about her into Jack’s ear. She’s a horrible person who uses her bipolar to get a free pass for any behaviour 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 24
When Ricky kept ringing Jack but he didn't answer I was shouting at the tv 'just send a text ffs!' 😊
Honestly if your child kept ringing you over and over again, would you just ignore it?! I know there’s a big chance of it being something minor but I could just never take the risk, especially if I lived in Albert Square.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Thread title suggestion:

and tonight is the night, when Six become Four

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I agree I can't stand Stacey as a character she's an awful person but I absolutely love Lacey Turner she's a fantastic actress so I love when she's on screen even though her character is a massive cow 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I’m curious to know what the long term plan is for The Six. I don’t see how they can all stay on the show when the truth comes out. They buried someone under the floor of the Cafe, they have let his family be worried sick about him, they have let everyone on the Square walk over his body while they get their cups of tea. They have watched Bernie, his own sister, work in that same cafe. Kathy, Suki and Stacey have been particularly hard faced about it all. In fact Kathy just acts like, oh well it’s over and done, let’s all move on. Plus Stacey and Suki are lying to Eve all the time.
At least Denise and Linda have shown some remorse and suffering.
I can see a possible twist where they set up Dean to take the fall, but the fact is that even if they get away with it, they have still shown themselves to be hard hearted, selfish and unlikeable. I think at least two of the Six will leave by the end of the year. Definitely Suki, and probably Linda too.

Reactions: 18
I’m curious to know what the long term plan is for The Six. I don’t see how they can all stay on the show when the truth comes out. They buried someone under the floor of the Cafe, they have let his family be worried sick about him, they have let everyone on the Square walk over his body while they get their cups of tea. They have watched Bernie, his own sister, work in that same cafe. Kathy, Suki and Stacey have been particularly hard faced about it all. In fact Kathy just acts like, oh well it’s over and done, let’s all move on. Plus Stacey and Suki are lying to Eve all the time.
At least Denise and Linda have shown some remorse and suffering.
I can see a possible twist where they set up Dean to take the fall, but the fact is that even if they get away with it, they have still shown themselves to be hard hearted, selfish and unlikeable. I think at least two of the Six will leave by the end of the year. Definitely Suki, and probably Linda too.
fully agree with all of this. it’s made their characters unsalvageable tbh. especially like you say because we’re watching them interact with bernie in particular.

especially because it was keanu of all people. even though they tried to retcon his personality at the end, he was completely harmless. this whole storyline would work better if it HAD been nish (or theo like we thought) because at least the audience would have hated the “victim”. keanu was annoying sure, but treating him and his death like this is a stretch and it’s made all six of them so unlikeable. except maybe denise.

Reactions: 10
Kathy, Suki and Stacey have been particularly hard faced about it all. In fact Kathy just acts like, oh well it’s over and done, let’s all move on.
Kathy intrigues me...at the beginning of the Six saga she seemed the one who would fold and crumble first. But she has been very stoic and has got stronger and unflappable. Then I remembered anyone who has spent their life married to gangsters and hardmen (aka Phil and Gavin) aren't soft by any means. They will have a core of steel inside them. The life as a gangster's moll ain't for the faint-hearted!

Reactions: 17
I agree I can't stand Stacey as a character she's an awful person but I absolutely love Lacey Turner she's a fantastic actress so I love when she's on screen even though her character is a massive cow 😂
My SIL has met her a few times due to her line of work and apparently Lacey’s a right witch

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
My SIL has met her a few times due to her line of work and apparently Lacey’s a right witch
tbh I can see that. She's been famous since she was 16. Everyone worships the ground she walks on, it seems. That's got to do something to your ego and attitude when you've had that for all of your formative years.

Reactions: 6
I think the others can be hard faced cause they know they’ve not really done anything wrong; Linda & Denise were the ones who killed & put someone in a coma so have more guilt than the others imo. Deffo think johnnys got the weapon & think he’ll pin it on dean..also think dean recorded it and that’s why it was made a big deal showing there was no recordings on his phone when johnny wiped it 👀

Reactions: 5
I think the others can be hard faced cause they know they’ve not really done anything wrong; Linda & Denise were the ones who killed & put someone in a coma so have more guilt than the others imo. Deffo think johnnys got the weapon & think he’ll pin it on dean..also think dean recorded it and that’s why it was made a big deal showing there was no recordings on his phone when johnny wiped it 👀
But why is Denise seeing Keanu then?
I agree with whoever said this was meant to he Sharon

Reactions: 6
But why is Denise seeing Keanu then?
I agree with whoever said this was meant to he Sharon
Yeah might have been meant for Sharon but had to change it so Denise fell in his grave and lost her necklace so that’s why she’s seeing him cause she was on top of him and he has something sentimental of hers with him now?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.