Eastenders #29 Denise's D is buried with Keanu, while Jack's burying his D in Stacey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who had the loud hailer that meant all the neighbours knew when to leave their houses and come and stand on the square to watch?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Todays episode had me crying. Very well done. Although I’m glad that she’s in the hospital now as I found it all a bit heavy and was getting a bit scared with all the devil stuff.
I’m exactly the same after that episode, it’s put a lump in my throat! I’ve been thinking about it all week actually 😅 Very well done in soapland for a change! It’s a subject incredibly close to my heart too and it was like watching the real thing play out. That nonsense with Jean and the wedding dress was ridiculous but this was spot on.

At this point I really dislike Kathy, Suki and Stacey.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’m exactly the same after that episode, it’s put a lump in my throat! I’ve been thinking about it all week actually 😅 Very well done in soapland for a change! It’s a subject incredibly close to my heart too and it was like watching the real thing play out. That nonsense with Jean and the wedding dress was ridiculous but this was spot on.

At this point I really dislike Kathy, Suki and Stacey.
As someone who’s worked in the mental health sector, Jean plays bipolar incredibly well!

Reactions: 6
No more ghost Keanu now then. Denise I feel for, the rest of them are a bunch of cows.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I’m curious to know what the long term plan is for The Six. I don’t see how they can all stay on the show when the truth comes out. They buried someone under the floor of the Cafe, they have let his family be worried sick about him, they have let everyone on the Square walk over his body while they get their cups of tea. They have watched Bernie, his own sister, work in that same cafe. Kathy, Suki and Stacey have been particularly hard faced about it all. In fact Kathy just acts like, oh well it’s over and done, let’s all move on. Plus Stacey and Suki are lying to Eve all the time.
At least Denise and Linda have shown some remorse and suffering.
I can see a possible twist where they set up Dean to take the fall, but the fact is that even if they get away with it, they have still shown themselves to be hard hearted, selfish and unlikeable. I think at least two of the Six will leave by the end of the year. Definitely Suki, and probably Linda too.
I reckon it will be when they all turn each other! Some may go down and others may get an away with it.

Reactions: 5
When Denise was being led out from her house, I was longing for her to point at Kathy, Suki and Stacey and yell ‘It’s all your fault’. I know they would just brush it off as ‘crazy talk’ but it might put a doubt in people‘s minds about the selfish hard hearted cows.

Even though some scenes this week have been upsetting, I give full credit to Diane Parrish, the research team, and the writers. They have absolutely nailed it. I hope there is a best actress/storyline on its way for them.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I’m sorry but is suki for real how are they all going to take care of Denise
Like how the duck woukd that work Stacey was right
---
Jacks is dim for a bizzie 🤦🏽‍♀️🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I do think ghost keanu was meant to be for Sharon and even though I actually like Letitia and Sharon’s character I just couldn’t see her having a psychosis storyline at all

Reactions: 11
Thease meeting are getting unrealistic as if no one would clock it and wonder why they are alway meeting together

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I do think ghost keanu was meant to be for Sharon and even though I actually like Letitia and Sharon’s character I just couldn’t see her having a psychosis storyline at all
i wonder if they would have gone in this direction with sharon (considering albie) or if it was a detail they added for denise 🧐

Reactions: 3
i wonder if they would have gone in this direction with sharon (considering albie) or if it was a detail they added for denise 🧐
I’ve been thinking they’ve changed it to psychosis purely for Denise but then again we never actually know if this was the original storyline they had planned I guess

Reactions: 4
I don't think the psychosis was meant for Sharon, just the hallucinations. Love Letitia but not convinced she could play it as well as Diane has.

Reactions: 11
Yes, I can’t imagine Sharon playing out this psychosis storyline to full effect like Diane has. Letitia bless her, would be pouting, preening, flicking her hair lol. Just too aware. Diane has really gone full pelt and just let loose with it and she’s been amazing.

Letitia, I love you really! 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I wonder who called the mental health unit for Denise. We never saw did we? They just said they got a call. Jack seemed surprised to see them and it wouldn't have been any of the 6 because they all agreed it'd be bad for them.

Is it Johnny the devil up to no good?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I wonder who called the mental health unit for Denise. We never saw did we? They just said they got a call. Jack seemed surprised to see them and it wouldn't have been any of the 6 because they all agreed it'd be bad for them.

Is it Johnny the devil up to no good?
I think it was Stacey, she knew Denise needed a doctor more than anyone cos she's been through it.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.